Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Two Final Year Students Of UNIABUJA Got Engaged At A Departmental Dinner ( PHOTO - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Two Final Year Students Of UNIABUJA Got Engaged At A Departmental Dinner ( PHOTO (45418 Views)

Covenant University Suspends Final Year Students For Missing Easter Programme / The Decay In Nigeria's Public Educational System; A Case Study Of UniAbuja / Students Burn Down AAU Departmental Building (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Final Year Students Of UNIABUJA Got Engaged At A Departmental Dinner ( PHOTO by Pangea: 8:57am On Jul 26, 2015
Na NYSC go scatter them!

1 Like

Re: Two Final Year Students Of UNIABUJA Got Engaged At A Departmental Dinner ( PHOTO by Nienie(f): 8:57am On Jul 26, 2015
kissAwwn..so romantic
Wish them HML

1 Like

Re: Two Final Year Students Of UNIABUJA Got Engaged At A Departmental Dinner ( PHOTO by kurlarday: 8:59am On Jul 26, 2015
The lady's dressing... undecided

Engagement or wedding proposal?
Re: Two Final Year Students Of UNIABUJA Got Engaged At A Departmental Dinner ( PHOTO by JustCare: 8:59am On Jul 26, 2015
As it rocks their boat.
Re: Two Final Year Students Of UNIABUJA Got Engaged At A Departmental Dinner ( PHOTO by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 26, 2015
When you truly know what you want, you go for it.... stop being a critic
pDude:
Dem never even go NYSC yet talkless of finding a job grin grin grin grin grin

Their fadas must either be rich or they are the stupidest couple alive.

Well...........engagement nor be say we don marry grin grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Two Final Year Students Of UNIABUJA Got Engaged At A Departmental Dinner ( PHOTO by blackpanda: 9:00am On Jul 26, 2015
DaFlash:
op please i need fast reply......when is uniabuja going start selling post utme form?

Anytime before Jesus 2nd coming. grin

2 Likes

Re: Two Final Year Students Of UNIABUJA Got Engaged At A Departmental Dinner ( PHOTO by acehood907(m): 9:01am On Jul 26, 2015
Ok
Re: Two Final Year Students Of UNIABUJA Got Engaged At A Departmental Dinner ( PHOTO by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 26, 2015
Sadists be like...

nemzy14:
Wetin dey ur mind nar to engage girl?..u never think of where they will post u for nysc and where u will work...mtcheeeew,,shhiiiooorr

1 Like

Re: Two Final Year Students Of UNIABUJA Got Engaged At A Departmental Dinner ( PHOTO by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 26, 2015
Double honours. Wish people will always use one stone to kill two birds.
The girl might get her PhD (PIKIN, HUSBAND, DEGREE)
You don get husband it remains pikin and degree to be a full PhD.

This is better than Gay Obama policy of Man to Man, Woman to Woman.

Congrats.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Final Year Students Of UNIABUJA Got Engaged At A Departmental Dinner ( PHOTO by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 26, 2015
blackpanda:

Anytime before Jesus 2nd coming. grin
Dies
Re: Two Final Year Students Of UNIABUJA Got Engaged At A Departmental Dinner ( PHOTO by UncleJudax(m): 9:03am On Jul 26, 2015
nemzy14:
Wetin dey ur mind nar to engage girl?..u never think of where they will post u for nysc and where u will work...mtcheeeew,,shhiiiooorr
The guy try ni o. I once read about a guy that proposed while in 100L.

Let them enjoy the moment.
Re: Two Final Year Students Of UNIABUJA Got Engaged At A Departmental Dinner ( PHOTO by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 26, 2015
datola:
This kneeling down to ask: "will you marry me?" is neither African nor biblical.

Keep copying oyinbos while they laugh at you.
See what bigotry has done to you... Issapity
Re: Two Final Year Students Of UNIABUJA Got Engaged At A Departmental Dinner ( PHOTO by adaxxy: 9:04am On Jul 26, 2015
Fu.c...k .. fu.c...k dey sweet them abi so tay den no fit finish nysc and at least get job and if the gt get belle peren ahhvthem don enter gbege bi that unless one of their parent is rich .
Re: Two Final Year Students Of UNIABUJA Got Engaged At A Departmental Dinner ( PHOTO by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 26, 2015
Congrate wish both of you a blessed future.
UncleJudax:

The guy try ni o. I once read about a guy that proposed while in 100L.

Let them enjoy the moment.
The guy needs Jesus

1 Like

Re: Two Final Year Students Of UNIABUJA Got Engaged At A Departmental Dinner ( PHOTO by UncleJudax(m): 9:06am On Jul 26, 2015
Freemanan:

The guy needs Jesus
Hahaha. Misplaced priory I suppose. And yes, he does need Jesus. grin

1 Like

Re: Two Final Year Students Of UNIABUJA Got Engaged At A Departmental Dinner ( PHOTO by adaxxy: 9:12am On Jul 26, 2015
Make she get belle before either of them gets job,
That time they will know whatl life is all about in real life because una parents still dey give una pocket money and dey sweet you.
abi you expect your parents to dey feed una pikin when they send una gos school na buna dey sweet you abi
Issokay
Kontinu. undecided
Re: Two Final Year Students Of UNIABUJA Got Engaged At A Departmental Dinner ( PHOTO by christinie(f): 9:14am On Jul 26, 2015
The guy is already gainfully employed or is it easy to be a Faculty President? Money is involved abegii.
Re: Two Final Year Students Of UNIABUJA Got Engaged At A Departmental Dinner ( PHOTO by basty: 9:15am On Jul 26, 2015
But this boy for get job before this yamayama.

All his focus now would be centered on this girl. Wishing them the best and I pray that they will not be wounded in this journey of Igbeyawo ( carry suffering and look) for those who don't understand Yoruba.

You guys no dey go church?

Re: Two Final Year Students Of UNIABUJA Got Engaged At A Departmental Dinner ( PHOTO by talima(m): 9:17am On Jul 26, 2015
This notion of looking for job after graduation is really taking part of our good reasoning. Must everybody look for job after graduation?
pDude:
Dem never even go NYSC yet talkless of finding a job grin grin grin grin grin

Their fadas must either be rich or they are the stupidest couple alive.

Well...........engagement nor be say we don marry grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Two Final Year Students Of UNIABUJA Got Engaged At A Departmental Dinner ( PHOTO by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 26, 2015
SurePresident:
Congrats! Cool love story. But I bin think say na only the guy suppose dey see her breast inside room... abi breast is no more private part...the guy private property? Ok, time has changed, now public property.
You made no sense.
Re: Two Final Year Students Of UNIABUJA Got Engaged At A Departmental Dinner ( PHOTO by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 26, 2015
blackpanda:
Foolish children. What do they know about life. Instead of focussing on pursuing their career
If I may ask,what do you know about life?

1 Like

Re: Two Final Year Students Of UNIABUJA Got Engaged At A Departmental Dinner ( PHOTO by MrDoGood(m): 9:30am On Jul 26, 2015
Is he working yet? Or he's hoping?
Anyway, I love his faith
Re: Two Final Year Students Of UNIABUJA Got Engaged At A Departmental Dinner ( PHOTO by spill(m): 9:30am On Jul 26, 2015
She will soon turn to Lord of the Rings

1 Like

Re: Two Final Year Students Of UNIABUJA Got Engaged At A Departmental Dinner ( PHOTO by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:31am On Jul 26, 2015
If only they'll survive NYSC...
Re: Two Final Year Students Of UNIABUJA Got Engaged At A Departmental Dinner ( PHOTO by crackhouse(m): 9:34am On Jul 26, 2015
These guys no go ever hear word. Side effect of too much fornication but Ur eye go soon clear after Nysc.

1 Like

Re: Two Final Year Students Of UNIABUJA Got Engaged At A Departmental Dinner ( PHOTO by lonelydora: 9:41am On Jul 26, 2015
fagbohun4j:
This op dey craze! Not even a sentence to explain how they got engaged in summary. U go blow ni o. I hope they last sha cuz dem go stil go for service o and boy nd gals aren't smilin in camp.

I tire oooo.
Re: Two Final Year Students Of UNIABUJA Got Engaged At A Departmental Dinner ( PHOTO by vega84(m): 9:44am On Jul 26, 2015
U never even graduate, never do NYsc,never hustle job. And all that is in ur mind is to engage gal? And of course Nairaland the home of all manner of madness will post and encourage it. 2morw nw it will be the new thread. We never battle wit baby mama rubbish finish. #vegatalks
Re: Two Final Year Students Of UNIABUJA Got Engaged At A Departmental Dinner ( PHOTO by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 26, 2015
UniabujaFacts:
Victor, the president of Statistics Department during their dinner which held yesterday at Gracious hotel did the big one as he engaged his long time girlfriend, rose. Congrats to them!!!

.http://www.uniabujafacts.com/2015/07/two-final-year-students-of-uniabuja-got.html
IS THIS TRUE!!
GOOD FOR THEM SHALL BUT LET THEM PLAIN THE FUTURE A HEAD. COS IS NOT EASY TO DEY ENGAGE NOWADAYS NOT TALK LESS OF MARRY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Final Year Students Of UNIABUJA Got Engaged At A Departmental Dinner ( PHOTO by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 26, 2015
gassdon:
Double honours. Wish people will always use one stone to kill two birds.
The girl might get her PhD (PIKIN, HUSBAND, DEGREE)
You don get husband it remains pikin and degree to be a full PhD.

This is better than Gay Obama policy of Man to Man, Woman to Woman.

Congrats.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Two Final Year Students Of UNIABUJA Got Engaged At A Departmental Dinner ( PHOTO by holyeye1989(m): 9:55am On Jul 26, 2015
mehn wetin this gal wear...?...curropt children of nowadays..
Re: Two Final Year Students Of UNIABUJA Got Engaged At A Departmental Dinner ( PHOTO by Toks2008(m): 9:56am On Jul 26, 2015
fagbohun4j:
This op dey craze! Not even a sentence to explain how they got engaged in summary. U go blow ni o. I hope they last sha cuz dem go stil go for service o and boy nd gals aren't smilin in camp.

I hope its not a case of initial gragra but i wish them the best.

www.nairaland.com/2432231/how-avoid-falling-into-trap

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Naira Notes Scarcity, See What My Son's School Sent To Us / Exam Malpractice: Central University Student Ghana Wrote Answer On Bald Head / Nekede Polytechnic Graduate Shares Her Accident Experience & School Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.