Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,175 members, 7,835,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Genevieve Having Fun At Inagbe Resort (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Having Fun At Inagbe Resort (Photos) (49695 Views)

Davido Having Fun At Cubana Hotel Owerri (Photos) / Davido And Akon Have Fun At A Club In Gabon (Pics, Video) / Korede Bello At Hertfordshire University In London, Having Fun (pics,vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Having Fun At Inagbe Resort (Photos) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 25, 2015
kennyman2000:

Na so brother.. Whichever way, we refused to be tempted.. We go wait for our own time.. Baba God go do am..
WE STILL DEY WAIT OHH. BY GOD'S GRACE
Re: Genevieve Having Fun At Inagbe Resort (Photos) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 25, 2015
martinschikody:
omo Bab u know fyn again oo
AS A WOMAN, IF YOU DON DEY ENTER AGE OF 40, YOU NO GO FINE AGAIN
Re: Genevieve Having Fun At Inagbe Resort (Photos) by osifred(m): 8:52pm On Jul 25, 2015
Our primary aim on earth is not to marry. Genny is living her dream.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Having Fun At Inagbe Resort (Photos) by freecocoa(f): 8:54pm On Jul 25, 2015
Beautiful woman living her life to the fullest.

You go girl.

5 Likes

Re: Genevieve Having Fun At Inagbe Resort (Photos) by Larablink(f): 8:55pm On Jul 25, 2015
HiGod:

We are not in the same class......Tell her to look for her class.

My ex ll be shocked and disappointed to see me with someone like Genny; big Bleep up to be honest.

I know my worth darling.

hmm I see.
Re: Genevieve Having Fun At Inagbe Resort (Photos) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 25, 2015
BornnAgainChild:

That's why its good for a female to have her own money thereby depending on no one else,that way men and there bullshit would have no other option than to take a far away walk
undecided
Re: Genevieve Having Fun At Inagbe Resort (Photos) by dsaynt: 8:58pm On Jul 25, 2015
Nice. Saw her there today. Still looking as lovely as ever

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Having Fun At Inagbe Resort (Photos) by vislabraye(m): 9:16pm On Jul 25, 2015
HiGod:
Tell her to go and marry.....

Her age mates dey their hubby houses.

She no dey shame...

Igbeke

Propose to her na ?
Re: Genevieve Having Fun At Inagbe Resort (Photos) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 25, 2015
the first picture and the man beside her ... .... uh husband things loading
Re: Genevieve Having Fun At Inagbe Resort (Photos) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 25, 2015
INTROVERT:
sweet

Still genny from the bloc.
I can't help thinking....... Would she be happier if she had a husband?? lipsrsealed
Madam ya global communication skill ehn *odikwa tight*

*everywhere u go on nairaland this babe gat u covered *
Please show me d way d truth and th secret sacred code embarassed
Re: Genevieve Having Fun At Inagbe Resort (Photos) by kingikey01(m): 9:48pm On Jul 25, 2015
who said dat gal is fine..abeg she No fine again oo..sée her nose lyk don jazz own
Re: Genevieve Having Fun At Inagbe Resort (Photos) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 25, 2015
Pretty

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Genevieve Having Fun At Inagbe Resort (Photos) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 25, 2015
fashrola:

Marriage ain't an achievement.... Change ur mentality... Happiness is the best thing ever in life.... she's cool as a single mother... Thats why she's getting prettier everyday

I HOPE YOU STAY SINGLE LIKE GENNY AND BE AS HAPPY AS SHE IS, NOW..GOING FROM ONE MALE CELEBRITY AND POLITICIAN TO THE OTHER..IF YOUR MUMMY LIVED HER LIFE VOID OF A HUSBAND,WHO WOULD YOU CALL FATHER?
Re: Genevieve Having Fun At Inagbe Resort (Photos) by fashrola(m): 10:10pm On Jul 25, 2015
britzz:

I HOPE YOU STAY SINGLE LIKE GENNY AND BE AS HAPPY AS SHE IS, NOW..GOING FROM ONE MALE CELEBRITY AND POLITICIAN TO THE OTHER..IF YOUR MUMMY LIVED HER LIFE VOID OF A HUSBAND,WHO WOULD YOU CALL FATHER?

K

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Having Fun At Inagbe Resort (Photos) by HiGod: 10:34pm On Jul 25, 2015
vislabraye:

Propose to her na ?

I was just looking for trouble with my write up.... don't mind me.
Re: Genevieve Having Fun At Inagbe Resort (Photos) by scozy(m): 11:00pm On Jul 25, 2015
inagbe grand resort is not in v.i its opposite snake island........ nt far frm tin can port

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Having Fun At Inagbe Resort (Photos) by lampardizik(m): 11:05pm On Jul 25, 2015
INTROVERT:
sweet

I can't help thinking....... Would she be happier if she had a husband?? lipsrsealed

I can't help thinking...do you have a husband?

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Having Fun At Inagbe Resort (Photos) by INTROVERT(f): 11:07pm On Jul 25, 2015
lampardizik:

I can't help thinking...do you have a husband?

do you want to marry me? angry
Re: Genevieve Having Fun At Inagbe Resort (Photos) by lampardizik(m): 11:09pm On Jul 25, 2015
HiGod:
Tell her to go and marry.....
Her age mates dey their hubby houses.
She no dey shame...
Igbeke

Na where you dey
Re: Genevieve Having Fun At Inagbe Resort (Photos) by lampardizik(m): 11:13pm On Jul 25, 2015
INTROVERT:

If you're as rich as Gennytongue
Re: Genevieve Having Fun At Inagbe Resort (Photos) by lampardizik(m): 11:13pm On Jul 25, 2015
INTROVERT:

If you're as rich as Genny,we can arrange somethingtongue
Re: Genevieve Having Fun At Inagbe Resort (Photos) by zudozz: 11:25pm On Jul 25, 2015
sonofananimal1:
grin grin weti yoruba people do you

zudozz:
after all dis nyanga she go still climb go ontop ''one long nose yoruba boy''. Mtcheeeeeeeew.

grin grin weti yoruba people do you

They say they go kill us trow us inside lagoon.
Re: Genevieve Having Fun At Inagbe Resort (Photos) by pepperonii(f): 11:28pm On Jul 25, 2015
one of the few celebs without all those controversy nonsense, ya'll telling her to get married like her marriage would be of benefit to you. she's obviously enjoying her life and doesn't want the drama that comes with divorce coz we know most of this celeb marriages never last. so Jenny baby just do your thing

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Having Fun At Inagbe Resort (Photos) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 25, 2015
INTROVERT:
sweet

The chicken sweats, just that feathers cover it's skin and the Rich also cry 'In secret' tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Having Fun At Inagbe Resort (Photos) by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 26, 2015
themonk:

she is living a fulfilled life, maybe she is not the marriage type just like oprah winfrey. marriage is not an acheivement, we need to change that mentality.
Tell that to a Yoruba mother.
Re: Genevieve Having Fun At Inagbe Resort (Photos) by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 26, 2015
gabi what? guy always clean your yansh after u shit so you can see clearly grin grin grin grin grin grin
Dharniel:
looks so much like gabrielle union, would somebody pls tell dbanj what he's missing...
Re: Genevieve Having Fun At Inagbe Resort (Photos) by DoroMega: 12:22am On Jul 26, 2015
Hope she didnt use dealdey coupon, grin
Re: Genevieve Having Fun At Inagbe Resort (Photos) by vivypretty(f): 1:32am On Jul 26, 2015
nice pix for the last pix, ur leg be like.
Re: Genevieve Having Fun At Inagbe Resort (Photos) by ogbonti: 4:44am On Jul 26, 2015
whitewitch:
NICE BUT its nicer when ure enjoying with ur husband.

What is this husband this, husband that stuff... someone is happy with her life being single, but you want her to invite drama into her life with all that husband bs. I beg una, make una free this babe I beg, marriage is not for everyone, biko onu!

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Having Fun At Inagbe Resort (Photos) by hollypagan: 5:04am On Jul 26, 2015
this lady is always lonely may God help her to find someone, though i doubt nigeria top men dey cruise her , not like middle guys like us , she forgot those guys dnt love , they just enjoying their fantasy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fans React To Lucy-Candy-May, Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecords Artiste / Doris Akonanya Dances To Davido's Song / Dr Tiwa Savage Makes Headline On A Cameroonian Newspaper (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.