Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Genevieve Having Fun At Inagbe Resort (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Having Fun At Inagbe Resort (Photos) (49697 Views)

Davido Having Fun At Cubana Hotel Owerri (Photos) / Davido And Akon Have Fun At A Club In Gabon (Pics, Video) / Korede Bello At Hertfordshire University In London, Having Fun (pics,vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Having Fun At Inagbe Resort (Photos) by mystique18(m): 6:30pm On Jul 26, 2015
saxwizard:
she is chopping the head of her life. ...on jaye ori re
actually,she is chopping the life of her head...she does not want to know the back of tomorrow... ko fe me'yin ola!
Re: Genevieve Having Fun At Inagbe Resort (Photos) by loadman: 7:49pm On Jul 26, 2015
you must be a mad man
Re: Genevieve Having Fun At Inagbe Resort (Photos) by loadman: 7:50pm On Jul 26, 2015
you crase man
mystique18:
actually,she is chopping the life of her head...she does not want to know the back of tomorrow... ko fe me'yin ola!
Re: Genevieve Having Fun At Inagbe Resort (Photos) by Lovechyld101(m): 8:10pm On Jul 26, 2015
ireneidiva:

Nah, simple people like you are not my type.
As well as here complicated people like u isn't my thing.
Re: Genevieve Having Fun At Inagbe Resort (Photos) by DuchessD(f): 8:18pm On Jul 26, 2015
vstar:

Genevieve Nnaji along with friends today have the best of fun at Inagbe Grand Resort and leisure in Victoria Island Lagos. More pictures after the cut.

https://instagram.com/p/5kVNQnuOg3/?taken-by=genevievennaji

We always hav issues wid black kneessss!!! Whyyyy??!!!!
Re: Genevieve Having Fun At Inagbe Resort (Photos) by Lovechyld101(m): 8:28pm On Jul 26, 2015
VenusBetty:
don't forget she has divorcees as friends e.g Kate Henshaw, she might be scared of the unknown for real. And what if no serious man is asking for her hand in marriage? Genny is one of those celebrity that can do no wrong before me. we all have our lives to live, lets free her.
Scared !!! She has nothing to lose now, single life get boring when the ovation is loud and quite down no body wants to be 70 and yet alone she just need a soul mate.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Having Fun At Inagbe Resort (Photos) by marriedvirgin: 9:55pm On Jul 26, 2015
Bros wetin you go drink for this talk??
carry go jare nothing do you

osifred:
Our primary aim on earth is not to marry. Genny is living her dream.
Re: Genevieve Having Fun At Inagbe Resort (Photos) by Seventeen(f): 12:41am On Jul 27, 2015
INTROVERT:
sweet

Still genny from the bloc.
I can't help thinking....... Would she be happier if she had a husband?? lipsrsealed
If shes lucky to get her God ordained husband, even at that marriage is haaaard wooork..... otherwise the answer is NO. Honestly, some ppl are happier single., just that u must first be married to find out if you are one of the 'some people'. Marriage is funny, dose inside want to get out, those outside want to get in.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Having Fun At Inagbe Resort (Photos) by Seventeen(f): 1:03am On Jul 27, 2015
Taylor86:

power of surgery
Habaaaaa.... So if person look good again... na surgery? Na wa ooo. Genevieve takes care of herself abeg. Surgery? .... Well am sure u just said it for saying sake, u cant possibly believe she has done anything. She is just 36 naaa, she has never bn fat, so u cant be suggesting dat she had a tummy tuck or lipo suction, we havent seen any pics where she had wrinkles, eye bags or sagging chin, so u cant be suggesting dat she had a face lift, habaaa, u must have just typed dat to see what anyone will say... And i just fell for it cheesy

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Having Fun At Inagbe Resort (Photos) by Nobody: 5:28am On Jul 27, 2015
Seventeen:
Habaaaaa.... So if person look good again... na surgery? Na wa ooo. Genevieve takes care of herself abeg. Surgery? .... Well am sure u just said it for saying sake, u cant possibly believe she has done anything. She is just 36 naaa, she has never bn fat, so u cant be suggesting dat she had a tummy tuck or lipo suction, we havent seen any pics where she had wrinkles, eye bags or sagging chin, so u cant be suggesting dat she had a face lift, habaaa, u must have just typed dat to see what anyone will say... And i just fell for it cheesy

ok ooo

madam

i hear u

just fell for it right?

one day u'll fall in love with the poster, not the comment

IJN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dr Tiwa Savage Makes Headline On A Cameroonian Newspaper (Pix) / 2020 NET Award: Davido Emerges As The Most Popular Music Artist(Photos) / Regina Daniels In Hospital For An Operation, Ned Nwoko Stands By Her Side

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.