Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,157 members, 7,825,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Head Teacher raped And Put Stick Inside The Private Parts Of 4 Female Pupil. - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Head Teacher raped And Put Stick Inside The Private Parts Of 4 Female Pupil. (59746 Views)

Light Bearers Lagos Schoolmistress Defiles 4-Year-Old Female Pupil / 'our Leader Shot Pregnant Woman In The Private Part' - Gang Member (pic) / Photo Of Corps Member Raped And Murdered Two Weeks To Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Head Teacher raped And Put Stick Inside The Private Parts Of 4 Female Pupil. by Barbiekhadyjarh: 10:21pm On Jul 25, 2015
Real men don't rape..
Re: Head Teacher raped And Put Stick Inside The Private Parts Of 4 Female Pupil. by matthew41(m): 10:27pm On Jul 25, 2015
I don't understand What this world is turning into... Animals in human flesh everywhere..They should be locked up in a special facility forever, this kind of creatures are not fit to live among humans at all..SMH
Re: Head Teacher raped And Put Stick Inside The Private Parts Of 4 Female Pupil. by ThaThinka: 10:29pm On Jul 25, 2015
A Senior Magistrate Court V sitting in Katsina has remanded a Primary school Headmaster, Abubakar Isiyaku, 56, and his Assistant, Abdullahi Liman (Baban Ummi) for allegedly raping 4 teenage girls.

The duo who are teachers at Ganuwa primary school reportedly had carnal knowledge of their pupils, Hafsat (7yrs), Rukkaya (6yrs), Fatima (4yrs) and Zainab Dikko (4yrs), one after the other in the school located in Charanci local government area of Katsina State.

Another pathetic story. But I wonder how the young girls qualified to be called teenagers.

1 Like

Re: Head Teacher raped And Put Stick Inside The Private Parts Of 4 Female Pupil. by Justicealh3(m): 10:37pm On Jul 25, 2015
Pic?
Re: Head Teacher raped And Put Stick Inside The Private Parts Of 4 Female Pupil. by malikisah: 10:43pm On Jul 25, 2015
And they still have the offensive instruments attached to their bodies?
Re: Head Teacher raped And Put Stick Inside The Private Parts Of 4 Female Pupil. by luvly101: 10:58pm On Jul 25, 2015
Wonders cry

Re: Head Teacher raped And Put Stick Inside The Private Parts Of 4 Female Pupil. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 25, 2015
Of course they say it's the devil's handiwork

1 Like

Re: Head Teacher raped And Put Stick Inside The Private Parts Of 4 Female Pupil. by tuzle(m): 11:22pm On Jul 25, 2015
any time i hear news of rape it disgust me, how much does it cost to get a prostitute. Nigeria is becoming the new india. Those guys dont deserve to be alive. The way the rapist where killed in Time to kill by john grisham is the best way rapist should be treated
Re: Head Teacher raped And Put Stick Inside The Private Parts Of 4 Female Pupil. by tuzle(m): 11:28pm On Jul 25, 2015
Taylor86:
everything ugly only in the north

boko haram - north

criminals with police bullets -north

beheading - north

almighty bomb blast -north

5 died while jubilating buharis victory- north

dullardino -north

only leader with dementia -north

sharia - north

hijab- north

suicide bombing - north

no wonder the bible says fear NORTH
sorry to say these, it is people like you dat are drawing nigeria back. While cant you support him and after his fourth year you can then judge him. I am sure it was people lack you back in the days of jesus that condemed and cruxified him
Re: Head Teacher raped And Put Stick Inside The Private Parts Of 4 Female Pupil. by tuzle(m): 11:31pm On Jul 25, 2015
Islie:

4 student at a go..........

This man need to be fed to the lions
i am in support of these and it should also be displayed live on television maybe wen guys see this they will pack dere thing wella
Re: Head Teacher raped And Put Stick Inside The Private Parts Of 4 Female Pupil. by Spells(m): 11:41pm On Jul 25, 2015
Hell awaits e'm rapist
Re: Head Teacher raped And Put Stick Inside The Private Parts Of 4 Female Pupil. by solodox(m): 11:45pm On Jul 25, 2015
chudyboy05:
that almajiri rastad. What do u expect from ewu hausa headmaster

bro, you see how i dey vex heen?! make them just leave me with am for like 30mins! chai!
Re: Head Teacher raped And Put Stick Inside The Private Parts Of 4 Female Pupil. by demobaba1(m): 11:46pm On Jul 25, 2015
This is very sad . Are these men ritualists or crazy perverts ? Just castrate them and case closed !!!
Re: Head Teacher raped And Put Stick Inside The Private Parts Of 4 Female Pupil. by plendil: 11:58pm On Jul 25, 2015
kossyablaze:
He should be severly dealth with!ASAP...
PLEASE READ THIS...
Our better tomorrow starts with us...I can't imagine these same people listed below even shout CHANGE,when they are busy decaying and rotting away with the type of nomenclature they bear on this Forum.I keep asking,whatever happend to the managers of this forum?Can't they place embargos on this?We all see this usernames here and keep mute.Itz really quite appalling.Its true we have animals on NL,buh a little admonishion can go a long way changing that person.These are lost souls craving for nuture and awesome grooming.I pray one day,they will repent atleast from the type of names they answer...Taylor86 or whatever your name is,U av been blaming PMB for ur joblessness.When u come of age,u would understand better."Don't ask for what your country would do for you,rather ask for what u would do for your country".

www.nairaland.com/born2eatpussy
www.nairaland.com/pussygotlips
www.nairaland.com/sweetorgasm
www.nairaland.com/dickrider
www.nairaland.com/dickdastardly
www.nairaland.com/pussypounder
www.nairaland.com/clitoris777
www.nairaland.com/sweetjoystick
www.nairaland.com/b0rn2fuck

grin grin grin you forgat some:

https://www.nairaland.com/fucktoto
iluvetotodie
Re: Head Teacher raped And Put Stick Inside The Private Parts Of 4 Female Pupil. by manijozie: 12:20am On Jul 26, 2015
Wey d. Death sentence abeg!!!
Re: Head Teacher raped And Put Stick Inside The Private Parts Of 4 Female Pupil. by akpamfet: 12:24am On Jul 26, 2015
7, 6, 4, 4yrs...how are they teenagers?
They are still kids!
They should go to jail for that. undecided

1 Like

Re: Head Teacher raped And Put Stick Inside The Private Parts Of 4 Female Pupil. by chudyboy05(m): 12:28am On Jul 26, 2015
Stup!d mod that banned me, life will always get tough for u.
Re: Head Teacher raped And Put Stick Inside The Private Parts Of 4 Female Pupil. by Soft10(m): 1:15am On Jul 26, 2015
Taylor86:
boko haram - north
beheading - north
dullardino -north
sharia - north
hijab- north
suicide bombing - north
So a fool lyk u still exist in dis advance generation?
Re: Head Teacher raped And Put Stick Inside The Private Parts Of 4 Female Pupil. by AMvanquish: 1:32am On Jul 26, 2015
Taylor86:

boko haram - north

beheading - north

dullardino -north

sharia - north

hijab- north

suicide bombing - north

And WTF are you gon do about it?
Re: Head Teacher raped And Put Stick Inside The Private Parts Of 4 Female Pupil. by Novelman(f): 6:02am On Jul 26, 2015
castrate them
Re: Head Teacher raped And Put Stick Inside The Private Parts Of 4 Female Pupil. by NAJALYN: 6:19am On Jul 26, 2015
Bastards. Lock them up for life in Prison. Awon oloriburuku.
Re: Head Teacher raped And Put Stick Inside The Private Parts Of 4 Female Pupil. by anjile123: 7:04am On Jul 26, 2015
Isabella . if you, thought Rachel `s blog is neat... last tuesday I bought a brand new Subaru Impreza after having made $9569 this munth and even more than ten-grand this past month . it's actualy the nicest-job Ive ever had . I started this 4 months ago and right away was earning more than $82 per/hr . try this out.
http://jobhome50.tk/
cheesy wink

Re: Head Teacher raped And Put Stick Inside The Private Parts Of 4 Female Pupil. by Hidentity(m): 7:42am On Jul 26, 2015
Yet they wrote TEENAGERS! Where on earth are girls of 4, 6 & 7 called teenagers?

Those girls are core infants. Children! There must be hell- just for the sake of some Nigerians and it must be blazing hot.
Re: Head Teacher raped And Put Stick Inside The Private Parts Of 4 Female Pupil. by jonadaft: 7:44am On Jul 26, 2015
dre11:
Head Teacher Raped, fingered and put stick inside privates parts of 4 Female Pupils in his school

http://leadership.ng/news/449371/katsina-head-teacher-docked-for-raping-4-female-pupils

Olodo
So 7, 6, 4 and 4 are teenagers abi?
Re: Head Teacher raped And Put Stick Inside The Private Parts Of 4 Female Pupil. by Popemax(m): 8:05am On Jul 26, 2015
What a wicked heart....sticks haba
Re: Head Teacher raped And Put Stick Inside The Private Parts Of 4 Female Pupil. by KillaBeans(m): 8:43am On Jul 26, 2015
No disrespect but I think something is wrong with northerners {majority}.
Re: Head Teacher raped And Put Stick Inside The Private Parts Of 4 Female Pupil. by divinessa: 8:50am On Jul 26, 2015
dre11:
Headed
Teacher Raped, fingered and put stick inside privates parts of 4 Female Pupils in his school

http://leadership.ng/news/449371/katsina-head-teacher-docked-for-raping-4-female-pupils

the parents of those kids should not take it easy with those ritualists. they should go beyond going to court alone .
Re: Head Teacher raped And Put Stick Inside The Private Parts Of 4 Female Pupil. by Obijulius: 8:50am On Jul 26, 2015
Can anything good come out of Katsina state?

Buhari - Katsina state - paedophile

Yar Adua - Katsina state - drug addict

What a state.
Re: Head Teacher raped And Put Stick Inside The Private Parts Of 4 Female Pupil. by oniresekamal(m): 9:11am On Jul 26, 2015
Make dem kill am nw
Re: Head Teacher raped And Put Stick Inside The Private Parts Of 4 Female Pupil. by ArodewilliamsT: 9:12am On Jul 26, 2015
fulanimafia's father is one of the rapist. Ab00kis with their big uncircumsized pricks scattering their daughter's vaginas since 12b.c No wonder yolobas love ab00kis, they both love raping minors. Lmao!
Re: Head Teacher raped And Put Stick Inside The Private Parts Of 4 Female Pupil. by easiest(m): 10:34am On Jul 26, 2015
Taylor86:

boko haram - north

beheading - north

dullardino -north

sharia - north

hijab- north

suicide bombing - north

I can now see how stupid some people are with the the they reason.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals / Gunmen Attack Kaduna-abuja Train / TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.