Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,385 members, 7,958,081 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:31 AM

Opinion: Who Among These Rappers Do U Consider The Greatest Rapper Of All Time - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Opinion: Who Among These Rappers Do U Consider The Greatest Rapper Of All Time (866 Views)

5 Reasons Why Don Jazzy Is The Greatest Nigerian Producer / Who Do You Considered to be The Greatest Rapper Of All Time? / Opinion : Who Is The King Of The South Among This Two Dhope Rappers? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Who Among These Rappers Do U Consider The Greatest Rapper Of All Time by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 25, 2015
2pac, B.I.G, Eminem, Jay-z, master p, 50 cent, Big Pun, Nas, Snoop dogg, Kanye West etc
in my opinion i think its eminem cos he has achieved way beyond every other rapper on the list in terms of award, album of the year and best selling record,,,, so let hear ur opinion
Re: Opinion: Who Among These Rappers Do U Consider The Greatest Rapper Of All Time by INTROVERT(f): 7:50pm On Jul 25, 2015
NAStradamus
Re: Opinion: Who Among These Rappers Do U Consider The Greatest Rapper Of All Time by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 25, 2015
y
Re: Opinion: Who Among These Rappers Do U Consider The Greatest Rapper Of All Time by DoroMega: 7:51pm On Jul 25, 2015
Na bankrupt 50kobo jare.
Re: Opinion: Who Among These Rappers Do U Consider The Greatest Rapper Of All Time by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 25, 2015
2PAC

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Who Among These Rappers Do U Consider The Greatest Rapper Of All Time by MrFlavvor(m): 7:53pm On Jul 25, 2015
This so goes to Em.He da best there eva was/is
Re: Opinion: Who Among These Rappers Do U Consider The Greatest Rapper Of All Time by sugarvallly(f): 7:56pm On Jul 25, 2015
Eminem
I love the way he raps,dude rapping like he's quarreling with someone. I like his style though!
Re: Opinion: Who Among These Rappers Do U Consider The Greatest Rapper Of All Time by nairalife2013(m): 8:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
sugarvallly:
Eminem
I love the way he raps,dude rapping like he's quarreling with someone. I like his style though!
rappers are always quarreling with some1 na! If not thier mama, itz thier dagg or their danbitches grin
Re: Opinion: Who Among These Rappers Do U Consider The Greatest Rapper Of All Time by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 25, 2015
TYGA
Re: Opinion: Who Among These Rappers Do U Consider The Greatest Rapper Of All Time by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 25, 2015
2Pac remain the best and most influencial rapper of all time. goggle it if u doubt it.
Re: Opinion: Who Among These Rappers Do U Consider The Greatest Rapper Of All Time by gustav25: 10:50pm On Jul 25, 2015
Hands down .....biggy smalls then ²pac shakur
Re: Opinion: Who Among These Rappers Do U Consider The Greatest Rapper Of All Time by ThaRuthlxx7: 12:32am On Jul 26, 2015
Have u heard of Hopsin?? Go download ill mind of Hopsin 7.. Hear rap

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: See What Nigerians Did To Rochas Okorocha / Believe That? DJ Khaled’s Finga Licking Is The Best New Restaurant In America! / Actress Turn Her Self To Okada Rider See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.