Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,045 members, 7,838,637 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

What Is Rochas Okorocha Doing? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Rochas Okorocha Doing? (959 Views)

Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) / Please What Is Rochas Okorocha Doing In This Photo? / OMG!!! What Is Governor Rochas Okorocha Doing In This Photo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Rochas Okorocha Doing? by chocolateme(f): 7:53pm On Jul 25, 2015
All roads that leads to National Arts Theatre has been blocked and crowded because the governor Okorocha is throwing a party following his return from his US trip alongside President Buhari. As if the injury and national embarrassment they brought to us and his sleeping comfortably during an ongoing meeting was not enough, he is now throwing funds around still, is he celebrating because he went to white house and shook hands with Obama or because they came back victorious. It is well with Nigeria.
Re: What Is Rochas Okorocha Doing? by DoroMega: 7:54pm On Jul 25, 2015
chocolateme:
All roads that leads to National Arts Theatre has been blocked and crowded because the governor Okorocha is throwing a party following his return from his US trip alongside President Buhari. As if the injury and national embarrassment they brought to us and his sleeping comfortably during an ongoing meeting was not enough, he is now throwing funds around still, is he celebrating because he went to white house and shook hands with Obama or because they came back victorious. It is well with Nigeria.

I heard his kinsmen are hosting him.

1 Like

Re: What Is Rochas Okorocha Doing? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 25, 2015
Re: What Is Rochas Okorocha Doing? by coolestrogue(m): 7:57pm On Jul 25, 2015
Sometimes, I wonder and wish why I wasn't born white. Even the so-called Elite behave like mad people, how will you spend public funds just because you went to see obama?
I miss Fela,"animals wan dash us human right".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Rochas Okorocha Doing? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 25, 2015
Chorus
If nobody talk about you
Then you are nobody
Whether na true them talk or na lie
Ma guy
Wa lai
If nobody talk about you
Then you are nobody
Stop existing
And start living
And start to feel what we feeling.

Wait o. So this means Nneka123 is somebody? And I used to think she was a bot. Oh, well.... tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Rochas Okorocha Doing? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 25, 2015
RickRichards:
Chorus
If nobody talk about you
Then you are nobody
Whether na true them talk or na lie
Ma guy
Wa lai
If nobody talk about you
Then you are nobody
Stop existing
And start living
And start to feel what we feeling.

Wait o. So this means Nneka123 is somebody? And I used to think she was a robot. Oh, well.... tongue
Dont you ever get tired?
Re: What Is Rochas Okorocha Doing? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 25, 2015
Nneka123:
Dont you ever get tired?
Errr, No. Not when I'm on a mission.
Re: What Is Rochas Okorocha Doing? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 25, 2015
RickRichards:

Errr, No. Not when I'm on a mission.
Get a new hobby. Should I suggest one for you?
Re: What Is Rochas Okorocha Doing? by stevnwigw: 9:09pm On Jul 25, 2015
trying to woo the stubborn sw for 2019 presidential ambition i guess

1 Like

Re: What Is Rochas Okorocha Doing? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 25, 2015
Nneka123:
Get a new hobby. Should I suggest one for you?
It isn't an hobby, it's more like a means to an end. Hmm...kind of an eery question in this context, but...yeah, suggest one. Be nice. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Governor El-rufai Nominates 13 Commissioners / Barrister Francis should show his Unilorin First Class Certificate / The Day Nigeria Might Truly Devide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.