Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Tinubu Behind Efcc’s Invitation Of Saraki’s Wife, Says Sen.waku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Behind Efcc’s Invitation Of Saraki’s Wife, Says Sen.waku (750 Views)

Kano’s Votes Alone Were More Than What The Entire South-West Gave Buhari - Waku / Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo / Tony Anenih Refuses To Honor EFCC Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Behind Efcc’s Invitation Of Saraki’s Wife, Says Sen.waku by Kingspin(m): 8:31pm On Jul 25, 2015
ABUJA – ALL progressives Congress, APC chieftain, Senator Joseph Waku, Saturday, fingered former Lagos State governor and national leader of his party, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu of being behind invitation of Mrs Toyin Saraki by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission,EFCC. Waku, a frontline leader of Arewa Consultative Forum, ACF, a northern socio-political organisation, said Senator Ahmed Tinubu was the mastermind of what he called “a baseless petition” over which the wife of the Senate President, Mrs Toyin Saraki has been invited by the EFCC. The politician, in a statement in Abuja, insisted that Tinubu was exploring his personal relationship with the EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Lamorde to embarrass, and torment fellow party members as well as overheat the polity. Waku said: I have chosen to speak out on this issue and make my findings on this issue known to the public. ” After days of painstaking enquiries, I discovered that both Tinubu and Lamorde maintain a mutually beneficial relationship since the days of Lamorde as the EFCC Director of Operations and based in Lagos between 2003 and 2007 when Tinubu was equally the governor of Lagos. “I also discovered from my findings in EFCC that the so called petition against Mrs Saraki was personally given to Lamorde by Tinubu under the guise that he was submitting the petition on behalf of the APC leadership to punish Saraki for working against the party’s leadership on the choice of National Assembly leaders. This was followed by a promise to help secure a second term for Lamorde as EFCC chairman.” Senator Waku said he was highly disturbed that EFCC is again being dragged into the political arena to settle political scores like some years ago. “I want to use this opportunity to caution our leaders that no individual’s ambition to create a fiefdom for himself should be allowed to drag our party into unnecessary controversies and endlessly overheat the polity. “The party has done its beat to send lawmakers to the National Assembly to work for the nation and no particular political party, and as such, they should allow our Senators and Reps members to settle down and work in the overall interest of the nation, which is far and above every other sectional interest. “NASS leaders have already emerged lawfully and no amount of arm- twisting can change votes and proceedings of 9th of June that have all been adopted by all lawmakers in both chambers of the National Assembly. “Our leaders should stop dragging the name of President Muhammadu Buhari
and our party’s leadership into their own selfish battles.” He added: ” All we need now as a nation is to rally support for the President to enable him perform. A lot of acts of impunity have to be stopped by our self-styled party leaders. ” Just recently, President Buhari issued an order of proclamation of the 8th National Assembly, the same self- styled party leaders went behind to carry out abominable acts to undermine the President. ” This cannot continue if we must convince Nigerians and the international community that we deserve their support. Enough of these distractions. A word is enough for the wise.”
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/tinubu-behind-efccs-invitation-of-sarakis-wife-says-sen-waku/
Re: Tinubu Behind Efcc’s Invitation Of Saraki’s Wife, Says Sen.waku by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 25, 2015
Re: Tinubu Behind Efcc’s Invitation Of Saraki’s Wife, Says Sen.waku by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 25, 2015
Re: Tinubu Behind Efcc’s Invitation Of Saraki’s Wife, Says Sen.waku by temitemi1(m): 8:40pm On Jul 25, 2015
Thief chasing thief grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Behind Efcc’s Invitation Of Saraki’s Wife, Says Sen.waku by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 25, 2015
their business
Re: Tinubu Behind Efcc’s Invitation Of Saraki’s Wife, Says Sen.waku by baralatie(m): 8:45pm On Jul 25, 2015
wow!
Re: Tinubu Behind Efcc’s Invitation Of Saraki’s Wife, Says Sen.waku by Moheat(m): 9:04pm On Jul 25, 2015
Nothing we no go hear from these progressives
Re: Tinubu Behind Efcc’s Invitation Of Saraki’s Wife, Says Sen.waku by nerodenero: 9:07pm On Jul 25, 2015
Thief calling thief thief grin
temitemi1:
Thief chasing thief grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Behind Efcc’s Invitation Of Saraki’s Wife, Says Sen.waku by StarCj(m): 10:55pm On Jul 25, 2015
hmmmmm
this is the big problem where a thief is using efcc to pick down his enemies all in the name of efcc.

(1) (Reply)

Ekweremadu, NASS Clerk, Others In Trouble As Police Confirms Forgery. / Can I Cross Into Medical Line As A Graduate Of Physics? / “Change” Does Not Come By Magic – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.