Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,999 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Can I Cross Into Medical Line As A Graduate Of Physics? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can I Cross Into Medical Line As A Graduate Of Physics? (750 Views)

Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' / Oil Revenue Crises: Thousands Of Venezuelans Cross Into Colombia To Buy Food / Fayose, Aluko Draw Battle Line As ‘truce’ Crashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Cross Into Medical Line As A Graduate Of Physics? by seunwen2(m): 2:11pm On Jul 28, 2015
Graduated from the department of physics last year i mean pure physics and i would like to further my education. Currently am thinking of crossing to something related to medical physics who can guide me on the next step to take in the house?
Re: Can I Cross Into Medical Line As A Graduate Of Physics? by Dbrainiac1(m): 2:24pm On Jul 28, 2015
Of course you can. Medical physics is a good course.
Re: Can I Cross Into Medical Line As A Graduate Of Physics? by nduchucks: 2:28pm On Jul 28, 2015
seunwen2:
Graduated from the department of physics last year i mean pure
physics and i would like to further my education. Currently am
thinking of crossing to something related to medical physics who can
guide me on the next step to take in the house?

You can go to Medical school in the USA with a degree in Physics if you pass the admissions exam. You should also consider Biomedical Engineering or Bioengineering.....don't stop until you get your PhD in these Engineering Fields. Goodluck and $$$$ to you upon graduation. smiley
Re: Can I Cross Into Medical Line As A Graduate Of Physics? by seunwen2(m): 3:15pm On Jul 28, 2015
nduchucks:

You can go to Medical school in the USA with a degree in Physics if you pass the admissions exam. You should also consider Biomedical Engineering or Bioengineering.....don't stop until you get your PhD in these Engineering Fields. Goodluck and $$$$ to you upon graduation. smiley

Biomedical Engineering in USA?
Re: Can I Cross Into Medical Line As A Graduate Of Physics? by snadguy007(m): 3:22pm On Jul 28, 2015
There is no limit to what you can achieve

1 Like

Re: Can I Cross Into Medical Line As A Graduate Of Physics? by nduchucks: 4:21pm On Jul 28, 2015
seunwen2:

Biomedical Engineering in USA?

Yes, that course is offered in the USA as well.

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Has Visited 6 Countries In 2 Months / Caption This Photo Of Buhari And His VP Osinbajo / Abia Governorship Election Petition Tribunal Update This 10th Day Of August, 201

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.