Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,748 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

How Do Someone Collect Goods Shipped From Aliexpress - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do Someone Collect Goods Shipped From Aliexpress (817 Views)

I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. / [TUTORIAL] Cheapest Way To Buy Items From Aliexpress With Forex Ban / See How Cars Are Being Shipped From Europe And US Directly To Lagos Nigeria(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Someone Collect Goods Shipped From Aliexpress by babashiko(m): 8:44pm On Jul 25, 2015
I ordered for some items from aliexpress with free shipping to my Nigeria address and now the goods are in Nigeria because it shows that the items are now in Nigeria airport. My concern now is how do I receive the items or are they still going to send it down to my local address that I provided earlier with aliexpress. Please I need all the need to know about this
Thanks
Re: How Do Someone Collect Goods Shipped From Aliexpress by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 25, 2015
but you should have known this earlier
Re: How Do Someone Collect Goods Shipped From Aliexpress by roughneck: 9:00pm On Jul 25, 2015
Track it down to the post office nearest to your address
Re: How Do Someone Collect Goods Shipped From Aliexpress by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:35pm On Jul 25, 2015
You should receive a text message from the post office closest to you to come pick up your package.

You can go there yourself to inquire about your goods.
Re: How Do Someone Collect Goods Shipped From Aliexpress by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 25, 2015
What mode of shipping do you use..?
Re: How Do Someone Collect Goods Shipped From Aliexpress by bpoju: 11:09pm On Jul 25, 2015
Just go to the post office n inquire abt dy guds, nd try n gt a numbr of an agent in dy post office incase of nxt time ur guds is available, dey wil jst cal u up... buh normally dy guds is suppose to com ur address as per shipping address given...
Re: How Do Someone Collect Goods Shipped From Aliexpress by babashiko(m): 4:59am On Jul 26, 2015
Thank you all for the info
Re: How Do Someone Collect Goods Shipped From Aliexpress by babashiko(m): 5:01am On Jul 26, 2015
It is free shipment from the seller

(1) (Reply)

Wanna Increase Your Cash Flow Then View This / Banks Don't Sell The Dollar At N199! / How do I send Dollars from USA To Nigeria recipients in Dollars?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.