Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,157 members, 7,821,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Fresh Graduate & Entry-level Jobs At MTN Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fresh Graduate & Entry-level Jobs At MTN Nigeria (47883 Views)

Entry Level Jobs. / Entry-level Jobs At Pricewaterhousecoopers (pwc) - 12 October, 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Graduate & Entry-level Jobs At MTN Nigeria by juddexy2(m): 3:27pm On Aug 13, 2015
I reside in Abj and got invite at Lagos centre, who else got Abj, I need their test address in Abj, thanks
Re: Fresh Graduate & Entry-level Jobs At MTN Nigeria by Korano: 6:12pm On Aug 14, 2015
eipreel:

Hi Tosin, peradventure you get any info on the test, kindly let me know wink thanks kiss
eipreel:

Hi Tosin, peradventure you get any info on the test, kindly let me know wink thanks kiss

How was your test, any update yet, got a mail some mins ago on test result
Re: Fresh Graduate & Entry-level Jobs At MTN Nigeria by eipreel(f): 8:01pm On Aug 14, 2015
Korano:

How was your test, any update yet, got a mail some mins ago on test result
I didn't attend o I had a dream that I had an accident so I decided not to travel again. Hope your result was good
Re: Fresh Graduate & Entry-level Jobs At MTN Nigeria by Gheritage(m): 2:30am On Aug 16, 2015
Museni:
Y'ello,

Sequel to your application for the position of Trade Marketing Officer, please take this as a formal invitation to attend a function specific test. Kindly find details below:

Venue: MTN Nigeria Office, 4th floor Maritime House, Berger Cement Bus Stop Oshodi Apapa Express Way, Lagos State.
Date: Monday 17th August 2015
Time: 1pm
Contact person: Tobore - 08032005704

Also note that we have testing centers in Abuja (call Fatima- 07062027443) & PH (call Prince - 07062029126) if you wish to sit for your test in these locations. Your call to the available test centers will enable logistics to be provided for you, please adhere.

Candidates must be seated in the examination hall 20 minutes before the commencement of the test. Kindly come with your calculator as you would not be allowed to use the calculator on your phone.

In addition, you will be required to provide one of the following forms of identification upon your arrival for the test.

*      National Driver's License
*      National Identification Card
*      International Passport
*      MTN Identification Card (for MTN staff)
*      Original Voters registration Card

No other form of identification will be accepted.

Do make sure you come to the venue of the test with your Original degree/HND certificates and NYSC discharge Certificate, failure to do so would lead to disqualification.

Only successful candidates will be invited for the next stage of the interview process (typically within a maximum of 2 weeks from the test date).

NOTE: This e-mail is subject to the MTN Nigeria disclaimer

Regards,

MTN Nigeria Recruitment

Who else got this please
I got d mail too..BT someone should help us out with d nature of d test
Re: Fresh Graduate & Entry-level Jobs At MTN Nigeria by spartanian(m): 8:04am On Aug 16, 2015
eipreel:

I didn't attend o I had a dream that I had an accident so I decided not to travel again. Hope your result was good
Seriously? undecided
Re: Fresh Graduate & Entry-level Jobs At MTN Nigeria by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 17, 2015
How W's the test? Were people much in lag?
Re: Fresh Graduate & Entry-level Jobs At MTN Nigeria by Valendo: 4:37pm On Aug 17, 2015
No shaking guys. I heard from someone that did it in PH that its basically english and mathematics. Read your sentence correction, critical reasoning and verbal reasoning very well. The math is not that bad. So don't let anxiety hurt you.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Graduate & Entry-level Jobs At MTN Nigeria by juddexy2(m): 4:55pm On Aug 17, 2015
Success mail just arrived
#teamAbj
Re: Fresh Graduate & Entry-level Jobs At MTN Nigeria by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 17, 2015
I did mine today in abj but we were kinda few ie >20 dunno if that Ws the same in lag and ph
Re: Fresh Graduate & Entry-level Jobs At MTN Nigeria by juddexy2(m): 6:06pm On Aug 17, 2015
zerray:
I did mine today in abj but we were kinda few ie >20 dunno if that Ws the same in lag and ph
likewise, are u the fair lady I saw today?
Re: Fresh Graduate & Entry-level Jobs At MTN Nigeria by slimRakim: 6:13pm On Aug 17, 2015
mine was in abj as well..but I don score zero.. Mr tobore no even allow me reach house before he mail me

1 Like

Re: Fresh Graduate & Entry-level Jobs At MTN Nigeria by akonibobo: 6:41pm On Aug 17, 2015
juddexy2:
#teamAbj

Congrats bro. Please what was the question like and what should I expect. Mine test is on thursday
Re: Fresh Graduate & Entry-level Jobs At MTN Nigeria by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 17, 2015
juddexy2:
likewise, are u the fair lady I saw today?
lol well dunno, dunno if I'm fair tongue
Re: Fresh Graduate & Entry-level Jobs At MTN Nigeria by spartanian(m): 8:04pm On Aug 17, 2015
I went for the test today in Abj but wasn't allowed to sit for the test, reason being my university degree/ class of degree.
But hoping to be recalled for technical roles since that is my area of expertise, #frustrating.
Re: Fresh Graduate & Entry-level Jobs At MTN Nigeria by Ugooluwa(m): 9:50pm On Aug 17, 2015
Mine is on the 21st in ph. Pls for those that wrote theirs today, were they questions concerning the job role or was it just maths n verbal?
Re: Fresh Graduate & Entry-level Jobs At MTN Nigeria by jasper83: 10:01pm On Aug 17, 2015
spartanian:
I went for the test today in Abj but wasn't allowed to sit for the test, reason being my university degree/ class of degree.
But hoping to be recalled for technical roles since that is my area of expertise, #frustrating.

my bro pls expanciate further on this university degree/ class of degree because I was so surprised that I wasn't invited because I Av the pre recusite experience. Though I studied maths/ stats Bt I'm a trained sales person, although I graduated with a second class lower, but they were silent on it during application that was why I went ahead to apply. So I was so surprised I was not called,infact I over qualified self. But God dey sha, rather than wasting ur time and resources they should have said minimum of 2-1. I tink I know why I wasn't called, I would have blasted their test. Pls reply...

1 Like

Re: Fresh Graduate & Entry-level Jobs At MTN Nigeria by juddexy2(m): 10:08pm On Aug 17, 2015
spartanian:
sorry , I feel ur pain after waiting for over 2hrs..I was trying to figure out the reason why she rechecked ur cert..jst keep close contact , Its well Bro!!
Re: Fresh Graduate & Entry-level Jobs At MTN Nigeria by juddexy2(m): 10:39pm On Aug 17, 2015
akonibobo:

Congrats bro. Please what was the question like and what should I expect. Mine test is on thursday
verbals (20que) and numerical(30) Speed&accuracy is of the essence here
Re: Fresh Graduate & Entry-level Jobs At MTN Nigeria by spartanian(m): 10:51pm On Aug 17, 2015
jasper83:

my bro pls expanciate further on this university degree/ class of degree because I was so surprised that I wasn't invited because I Av the pre recusite experience. Though I studied maths/ stats Bt I'm a trained sales person, although I graduated with a second class lower, but they were silent on it during application that was why I went ahead to apply. So I was so surprised I was not called,infact I over qualified self. But God dey sha, rather than wasting ur time and resources they should have said minimum of 2-1. I tink I know why I wasn't called, I would have blasted their test. Pls reply...

The hr said something about their company policy, she was surprised on how I even got an invitation but I then informed her that I have other technical qualifications/ Training in Telecom Sector apart from my poor 1st degree in Biochemistry.
Asked me to show her my other certificates and CV nd reviewed it, etc.
juddexy2:
sorry , I feel ur pain after waiting for over 2hrs..I was trying to figure out the reason why she rechecked ur cert..jst keep close contact , Its well Bro!!
Bro, I tire o but I know it is well.
Congratulations on your success.
Re: Fresh Graduate & Entry-level Jobs At MTN Nigeria by Gheritage(m): 10:54pm On Aug 17, 2015
juddexy2:
verbals (20que) and numerical(30) Speed&accuracy is of the essence here
Speed? may God help me
Re: Fresh Graduate & Entry-level Jobs At MTN Nigeria by Gheritage(m): 10:57pm On Aug 17, 2015
spartanian:
Second class lower is not accepted right?
Re: Fresh Graduate & Entry-level Jobs At MTN Nigeria by spartanian(m): 11:02pm On Aug 17, 2015
Gheritage:

Second class lower is not accepted right?
Guess so
Re: Fresh Graduate & Entry-level Jobs At MTN Nigeria by wlx09(m): 12:43am On Aug 18, 2015
juddexy2:
#teamAbj

Please what's the pass mark? And you score smiley if you can share
Re: Fresh Graduate & Entry-level Jobs At MTN Nigeria by embodiment: 5:34am On Aug 18, 2015
juddexy2:
#teamAbj

You did mention in your previous post dt d questions comprise of numerical and verbal. Can you explain in detail d type of numerical question and verbal question one is to expect. Is it graph, chart? Are the verbal question true, false nd cannot. Would appreciate your reply
Re: Fresh Graduate & Entry-level Jobs At MTN Nigeria by Korano: 5:37am On Aug 18, 2015
wlx09:

Please what's the pass mark? And you score smiley if you can share
[quote author=wlx09 post=37067720]
Pass mark was 45%
Re: Fresh Graduate & Entry-level Jobs At MTN Nigeria by jasper83: 6:05am On Aug 18, 2015
[quote author=spartanian post=37065399]

The hr said something about their company policy, she was surprised on how I even got an invitation but I then informed her that I have other technical qualifications/ Training in Telecom Sector apart from my poor 1st degree in Biochemistry.
Asked me to show her my other certificates and CV nd reviewed it, etc.

sorry bro, so they don't take second class lower. But do you have any idea maybe more people may still be invited? or wats the company policy she talking about. Moreover personally I don't tink 2-2 is a poor degree. May God open His way for us. Pls reply
Re: Fresh Graduate & Entry-level Jobs At MTN Nigeria by jasper83: 6:15am On Aug 18, 2015
spartanian:

Guess so

bro feel your pain. May be that's why I wasn't invited after having the sales experience, lets not be deterred,this is just an entry level and such is expected. Lets continue to add value to ourselves so as to compete for mid-level career opportunities. But personally second class lower is not a poor degree. Why don't they invite me and I would have blasted the test, it can't be harder than workforce. Lets move on...
Re: Fresh Graduate & Entry-level Jobs At MTN Nigeria by philfrey08: 7:29am On Aug 18, 2015
I TIRE FOR MTN O
I DIDN'T GET ANY MAIL.... NOTHING!!!! For any exam, No
Is it in batches?
Re: Fresh Graduate & Entry-level Jobs At MTN Nigeria by philfrey08: 7:31am On Aug 18, 2015
jasper83:
[/quote][quote author=jasper83 post=37069657]
Pls can i get the HR contact.
Mail to philfrey08@yahoo.com
Re: Fresh Graduate & Entry-level Jobs At MTN Nigeria by Ugooluwa(m): 9:12am On Aug 18, 2015
So are u saying they don't accept 2.2 cos I was invited for the test n I graduated with a 2.2 in Microbiology. Pls I need answers so dat I don't waste my time n T-fare.
Re: Fresh Graduate & Entry-level Jobs At MTN Nigeria by juddexy2(m): 9:22am On Aug 18, 2015
embodiment:

You did mention in your previous post dt d questions comprise of numerical and verbal. Can you explain in detail d type of numerical question and verbal question one is to expect. Is it graph, chart? Are the verbal question true, false nd cannot. Would appreciate your reply
verbal is mostly sentence correction as someone rightly said, numericals are normal mathematics reasoning questions like geometry,probability,sequences, etc know ur GMAT well Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: Fresh Graduate & Entry-level Jobs At MTN Nigeria by Rapture07: 8:07pm On Aug 18, 2015
Come oh me to I made a 2.2 microbiology and I was invited my exam is on Thursday. Pls if they ain't taking 2.2 someone should pls notify us so that we don't burn tp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? / We Will Employ 500,000 Teachers In 2016 - Buhari / NIMASA Releasing Employment Letters Finally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.