Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

They Told His Parents To Prepare For His Burial When He Was Born,look @him Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Told His Parents To Prepare For His Burial When He Was Born,look @him Today (3603 Views)

Governor El-rufai's Gift To Chinese Investors That Visited Him Today In Kaduna / Again Appeal Court Disgraces Jimoh Ibrahim,See What They Did To Him Today(pics) / What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Told His Parents To Prepare For His Burial When He Was Born,look @him Today by tiwaz(m): 9:04pm On Jul 25, 2015
Three years ago, his parents were told to plan for his funeral when he was born but he survived. Look at how handsome and happy he is today What a miracle!

http://www.nigerianewsheadlines.com/?p=3349

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Told His Parents To Prepare For His Burial When He Was Born,look @him Today by SQLmastar(m): 9:04pm On Jul 25, 2015
In conclusion … impossible us nothing !

1 Like

Re: They Told His Parents To Prepare For His Burial When He Was Born,look @him Today by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 25, 2015
good
Re: They Told His Parents To Prepare For His Burial When He Was Born,look @him Today by Mogidi: 9:05pm On Jul 25, 2015
This is one of those stories that touch.

6 Likes

Re: They Told His Parents To Prepare For His Burial When He Was Born,look @him Today by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 25, 2015
Mogidi:

yeah, an original one...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Told His Parents To Prepare For His Burial When He Was Born,look @him Today by temipet(m): 9:16pm On Jul 25, 2015
God is gr8

4 Likes

Re: They Told His Parents To Prepare For His Burial When He Was Born,look @him Today by xpac01(m): 9:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
My pastor will say he has a purpose for living.

2 Likes

Re: They Told His Parents To Prepare For His Burial When He Was Born,look @him Today by knightsTempler: 9:21pm On Jul 25, 2015
God is good...

6 Likes

Re: They Told His Parents To Prepare For His Burial When He Was Born,look @him Today by coolestrogue(m): 9:24pm On Jul 25, 2015
God is great

7 Likes

Re: They Told His Parents To Prepare For His Burial When He Was Born,look @him Today by IGBOSON1: 9:24pm On Jul 25, 2015
I bet he's the apple of his parents eye!

1 Like

Re: They Told His Parents To Prepare For His Burial When He Was Born,look @him Today by Udmaster(m): 9:25pm On Jul 25, 2015
Chukwu Okike, imela..

2 Likes

Re: They Told His Parents To Prepare For His Burial When He Was Born,look @him Today by Princecalm(m): 9:29pm On Jul 25, 2015
ALLAH is great.

1 Like

Re: They Told His Parents To Prepare For His Burial When He Was Born,look @him Today by DickDastardly(m): 9:31pm On Jul 25, 2015
Very touching! cry

1 Like

Re: They Told His Parents To Prepare For His Burial When He Was Born,look @him Today by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 25, 2015
God is really awesome. I had same experience. After being born pre-maturely, I was placed in an incubator alongside 3 other kids. All died and according to mum, I died a day after.

They already wrapped me with clothes and was waiting for my dad to come and pick mum and me.

Immediately my dad walked up the stairs shouting "my first son can't die without seeing the face of his father" I sneezed. The nurses immediately unwrapped me and put me back in the incubator.

My mum said as they were crying, one funny event happened. A popular wierd musician by name MUDIBE came in to see his new born kid in the hospital and everyone ran away thinking he was a mad man because of his beads until someone noticed it was him.

That his son is about my agemate and I think he should be the one playing his dad's kind of music now.

God is great so enjoy you life little man. cool

10 Likes

Re: They Told His Parents To Prepare For His Burial When He Was Born,look @him Today by nigerianvenom(m): 9:42pm On Jul 25, 2015
Mogidi:

So touching. I pray he touches lives when he grows up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Told His Parents To Prepare For His Burial When He Was Born,look @him Today by shininglite(m): 9:43pm On Jul 25, 2015
"I am the God all flesh is there anything too hard for me to DO?"

There is nothing like hopless when it comes to JESUS!

GLORY TO GOD

4 Likes

Re: They Told His Parents To Prepare For His Burial When He Was Born,look @him Today by moyinoluwabun(m): 9:50pm On Jul 25, 2015
Only God can do this.

2 Likes

Re: They Told His Parents To Prepare For His Burial When He Was Born,look @him Today by KMB: 10:20pm On Jul 25, 2015
May you live a long fruitful life and become a greater testimony.

3 Likes

Re: They Told His Parents To Prepare For His Burial When He Was Born,look @him Today by KMB: 10:20pm On Jul 25, 2015
moyinoluwabun:
Only God can do this.

Faithful God

4 Likes

Re: They Told His Parents To Prepare For His Burial When He Was Born,look @him Today by Atlantian: 10:28pm On Jul 25, 2015
Its like religion has actually rendered us very timid. This kid lives because of excellent medicare and treatment. It has nothing to do with God. God doesnt intervene with the cycles. Open your eyes and tell me why God didnt stop Ebola. We need brain..not God.

1 Like

Re: They Told His Parents To Prepare For His Burial When He Was Born,look @him Today by ikbnice(m): 10:32pm On Jul 25, 2015
IdiAmin1:
God is really awesome. I had same experience. After being born pre-maturely, I was placed in an incubator alongside 3 other kids. All died and according to mum, I died a day after.

They already wrapped me with clothes and was waiting for my dad to come and pick mum and me.

Immediately my dad walked up the stairs shouting "my first son can't die without seeing the face of his father" I sneezed. The nurses immediately unwrapped me and put me back in the incubator.

My mum said as they were crying, one funny event happened. A popular wierd musician by name MUDIBE came in to see his new born kid in the hospital and everyone ran away thinking he was a mad man because of his beads until someone noticed it was him.

That his son is about my agemate and I think he should be the one playing his dad's kind of music now.

God is great so enjoy you life little man. cool
God has really shown you mercy. So, show kindness too and stop being IdiAmin
Re: They Told His Parents To Prepare For His Burial When He Was Born,look @him Today by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 25, 2015
ikbnice:

God has really shown you mercy. So, show kindness too and stop being IdiAmin
Idiamin na just moniker naa. grin.
Re: They Told His Parents To Prepare For His Burial When He Was Born,look @him Today by ikbnice(m): 10:45pm On Jul 25, 2015
IdiAmin1:
Idiamin na just moniker naa. grin.
i knw but u aint cool just like your namesake
Re: They Told His Parents To Prepare For His Burial When He Was Born,look @him Today by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 25, 2015
ikbnice:

i knw but u aint cool just like your namesake
Bro, I just like to be unbiased on issues except when I'm joking which I often do anyway.

As for the name Idi Amin, I had a close family member who was given that nickname because he was so huge and tall. That name made him so popular so I use that moniker to eulogise him. cool
Re: They Told His Parents To Prepare For His Burial When He Was Born,look @him Today by ikbnice(m): 11:06pm On Jul 25, 2015
IdiAmin1:
Bro, I just like to be unbiased on issues except when I'm joking which I often do anyway.

As for the name Idi Amin, I had a close family member who was given that nickname because he was so huge and tall. That name made him so popular so I use that moniker to eulogise him. cool
that's good bro, cheers.
Re: They Told His Parents To Prepare For His Burial When He Was Born,look @him Today by bjoyoyo99: 11:11pm On Jul 25, 2015
lord is great
Re: They Told His Parents To Prepare For His Burial When He Was Born,look @him Today by Nickymezor(f): 11:15pm On Jul 25, 2015
GOD is so awesome smiley
Re: They Told His Parents To Prepare For His Burial When He Was Born,look @him Today by Beremx(f): 11:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
God is great!!
Re: They Told His Parents To Prepare For His Burial When He Was Born,look @him Today by Precious91(m): 11:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
wow.Cute child.That's why no one should give up.No condition is permanent.
Re: They Told His Parents To Prepare For His Burial When He Was Born,look @him Today by Demmocrats(m): 11:20pm On Jul 25, 2015
Re: They Told His Parents To Prepare For His Burial When He Was Born,look @him Today by Demmocrats(m): 11:20pm On Jul 25, 2015
K
Re: They Told His Parents To Prepare For His Burial When He Was Born,look @him Today by Ariyke: 11:36pm On Jul 25, 2015
Wow

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's Letter Of Resignation On August 3, 2006 / Symbol Of Justice In Nigeria Leans On Stick For Support, Nigerians React (pics) / I Will Match APC Money- For- Money - PDP Candidate, Adeleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.