Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him (85481 Views)

Muhammad Abu Ali Cooking And Relaxing In His Home Before His Death / Where Muhammad Abu Ali Was Killed (Photo) / What Lt Col Muhammad Abu Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by AjayiWrites: 4:53pm On Nov 06, 2016
Lt Col Muhammad Abu Ali who was killed by Boko Haram fighters on Friday night left some touching parting words to his juniors at the theatre of war in the north-eastern part of Nigeria.

According to a Nigerian soldier, Ayo Adebayo who served under the late military commander, the young family man apparently predicted his own demise.

"If someone must die, let it be me" were the last words of the selfless Nigerian soldier fondly remembered for the recapture of Baga from Boko Haram insurgents.

He was killed when suspected Boko Haram terrorists attacked a 119 Battalion Nigerian Army location at Mallam Fatori, Borno State. The troops fought gallantly and repelled the attack, killing 14 Boko Haram terrorists.

Unfortunately, Lt Col Muhammad Abu Ali and 4 other soldiers were killed. Lieutenant Colonel Muhammad Abu Ali, was the Commanding Officer of 272 Task Force Tank Battalion. He left behind a wife and children.

Below is a short video clip of Abu Ali when he was preparing his troops for the Baga showdown with Boko Haram operatives:

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/11/is-he-been-prophetic-read-what-lt-col.html

26 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by Siberia101: 4:56pm On Nov 06, 2016
Where's the Video

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by AjayiWrites: 5:02pm On Nov 06, 2016
I think he has a good rapport with his guys...

Watch his last video here..

http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/11/is-he-been-prophetic-read-what-lt-col.html

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by AjayiWrites: 5:03pm On Nov 06, 2016
Siberia101:
Where's the Video

Hold on bro..

1 Like

Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by meezynetwork(m): 5:15pm On Nov 06, 2016
Rip

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by Bugatie(m): 5:20pm On Nov 06, 2016
"If someone must die, let it be me"

Great words of a rare leader...

God rest your gallant soul, brave soldier

396 Likes 23 Shares

Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by vedaxcool(m): 5:27pm On Nov 06, 2016
Selfless man .... may Allah grant him aljannatul firdus .

Godbless Nigeria. ameen

202 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by saaedlee: 6:47pm On Nov 06, 2016
Please can TeHN raise a platform where able Nlders can donate to the Late Lt. Col 's wife and kids.

208 Likes 12 Shares

Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by thaoriginator: 6:50pm On Nov 06, 2016
World big hero. Rip soldier!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by mrking3(m): 6:50pm On Nov 06, 2016
I don't know this man before now, but from the video I watched and with what I read about him! He was such a dedicated selfless leader. It's rare to see junior military officers being promoted right at the war front in this country. Please! The government should do more than just expressing shock and condolences! They should show empathy to the young family he left behind. Not forgetting other fallen heroes too. Last time I felt this agony was in 2012 when I lost my dear Dad. Been feeling sad eversince I heard the demise of this young man. Very brave and courageous!!!

106 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by mashnino(m): 6:51pm On Nov 06, 2016
Ya Allah.. Make him be among those that will be under your shade on the day of judgement

Ya Allah, make his stay in the grave be a peaceful one

Ya Allah, give his wife and family members the strength to overcome this sad time

Ya Allah bless him in his grave and in the hereafter

Ameen

Rest in peace and in sha Allah we shall meet in al-janatu firdaus

108 Likes

Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by clevadani: 6:51pm On Nov 06, 2016
True leader

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by maigida231(m): 6:52pm On Nov 06, 2016
sad
Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by calabaman(m): 6:52pm On Nov 06, 2016
RIP hero.

You shall always be remembered for your sacrifice.

love the pic of them on the tank, reminds me of bradpit in the movie FURY

8 Likes

Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by Bangx(m): 6:52pm On Nov 06, 2016
Where video u say hold on!
Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by AjayiWrites: 6:53pm On Nov 06, 2016
Thanks lalasticlala!!!
Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by Willybos(m): 6:53pm On Nov 06, 2016
RIP ma bros?

1 Like

Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 06, 2016
On behalf of the good people of Kogi state, I crown him Kogi first son. May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace, ameen thummaAmeen.

KOGI STATE, AND NIGERIA IN GENERAL JUST LOST A RARE GEM

Below is the picture of him and daughter kid

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by Judolisco(m): 6:55pm On Nov 06, 2016
He died gallantly God bless ur soul...say no to terrorism

3 Likes

Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by OkoYibo: 6:55pm On Nov 06, 2016
saaedlee:
Please can TeHN raise a platform where able Nlders can donate to the Late Lt. Col 's wife and kids.

Very important.

16 Likes

Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by ezebunafo(m): 6:55pm On Nov 06, 2016
R.I.p gallant soldier

2 Likes

Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by Freshpage(m): 6:56pm On Nov 06, 2016
Another gallant rock has broken again. Oh Lord! Come to our rescue. All this gallant men falling everyday is no more a joke. Just the way I lost two of my wonderful brothers, who for the love of this country and the Nigeria Army.

5 Likes

Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by oathman(m): 6:57pm On Nov 06, 2016
R I P soldier... You will forever remain in our hearts. Is because of heroes like you this country will continue to remain One.

God bless your great soul
God bless your family
God bless Nigeria Army
God bless federal republic of Nigeria

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by NaijaMutant(f): 6:57pm On Nov 06, 2016
Still surprised that Bokoharam has enough foot soldiers to attack a military base undecided

1 Like

Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by alizma: 7:00pm On Nov 06, 2016
Bugatie:
"If someone must die, let it be me"

Great words of a rare leader...

God rest your gallant soul, brave soldier
that guy is really a selfless leader.
a soldier said while they were going for the operation to reclaim Baga, he told other soldiers to concentrate on doing 5% of the task while he promised he was going to do the remaining 95% using the Tank which according to the soldier, Ali delivered on his promise which made him the hero.
his lost is a great loss to Nigeria as a country.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by dfrost: 7:01pm On Nov 06, 2016
embarassed
Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by ArabMopol(m): 7:01pm On Nov 06, 2016
Buhari should tell his boys in sambisa forest to seize fire... we had dullard as a President... TUFIAKWA

2 Likes

Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by professore(m): 7:01pm On Nov 06, 2016
Let everyone read proverbs 18:21,so people can be very careful.

2 Likes

Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by musa7m(m): 7:01pm On Nov 06, 2016
mashnino:
Ya Allah.. Make him be among those that will be under your shade on the day of judgement

Ya Allah, give his wife and family members the strength to overcome this sad time

Ameen

abuayman:
On behalf of the good people of Kogi state, I crown him Kogi first son. May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace, ameen thummaAmeen.
KOGI STATE, AND NIGERIA IN GENERAL JUST LOST A RARE GEM
mashnino:
Ameen
amen and amen

20 Likes

Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by ArabMopol(m): 7:01pm On Nov 06, 2016
Buhari should tell his boys in sambisa forest to seize fire... we have a dullard as a President... TUFIAKWA

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State / Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Results Of Kogi West Senatorial Rerun - Daily Post / Nigeria’s Richest Oil Blocks Owners Exposed: Names & Detail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.