Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,763 members, 7,865,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:21 AM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (sat - 25/7//15)- HOLY & HEALTHY LIVING - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (sat - 25/7//15)- HOLY & HEALTHY LIVING (420 Views)

Open Heaven Daily Devotional(sat. 25/02/2017) / Open Heavens Daily Devotional(sat. 25/06/2016) / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (sat Sept 5th 2015) - SHINE IN PROSPERITY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (sat - 25/7//15)- HOLY & HEALTHY LIVING by dallyemmy: 9:15pm On Jul 25, 2015
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Saturday - 25/7//15)- HOLY LIVING & HEALTHY LIVING

1.Father,thank you for the priviledge to be counted among the living.

2.Thank you Father,for being the sustainer and cherisher of my spirit, soul and body.

3.Father,thank you for all your blessings, including a sickness free life.

4.Father,neutralise every sting of death of sin,in my life with the blood of Jesus.

5.Father,deliver me from the power and bondage of sin.

6.Father,grant unto me the power to abide in you forever,that sickness and death in hell,will be far from me.

7.Father,let me not only abide in you forever,grant me the grace to be willing and obedient,that I may eat the good of the land.

8.Father,wear upon me the garment of your righteousness and holiness,that I may do things that conform with your Will.

9.Father,open my eyes and expose me to foods and feeding habits that would promote healthy living in my life and family.

10.Father,let poverty, sickness,failure, frustration, disappointment, lack and untimely death, be far away from me and my family,

11.Father,let there be a restoration of your glory,power and dominion, in my life and destiny.

12.Father,as from today,let me eat what I desire and not what 'I see'.

13.Father,grant unto me the grace and time to engage my body in regular physical exercise,in order to further promote healthy living.

14.Your Personal Petitions.(Phil 4:6)
15. In Jesus name I pray.(Jn 15:16)
16.Thank you Father for answered prayers.(1 Thes 5:18)

(1) (Reply)

Every Christian Should See This Video / Deceptions Of The Last Days. Discuss. / Powerless And Spiritually Blind Bornagains Are Very Quick To Talk Without Wisdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.