Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,538 members, 7,816,310 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Davido's Daughter Imade Meets Her Grand Dad (photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Daughter Imade Meets Her Grand Dad (photo) (64651 Views)

Wizkid Shows Off His Look-Alike Dad (Photo) / Davido's Daughter Imade Rides Her Little Wrangler Jeep Inside Their Mansion(pic) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Daughter Imade Meets Her Grand Dad (photo) by Missmossy(f): 11:37am On Jul 26, 2015
Aww pretty baby cheesy

Love in the air grin
Re: Davido's Daughter Imade Meets Her Grand Dad (photo) by Nickymezor(f): 11:50am On Jul 26, 2015
Gd fr her, shez cute .Omoh, see chubby cheeks oooo smiley
Re: Davido's Daughter Imade Meets Her Grand Dad (photo) by bxcode(m): 11:57am On Jul 26, 2015
I foresee a future where teenagers will be producing kids randomly at their own will without anybody giving a hoot undecided. Grandpa well doneoo undecided undecided
Re: Davido's Daughter Imade Meets Her Grand Dad (photo) by Maximus85(m): 12:30pm On Jul 26, 2015
ObiOmaMu:
Davido's baby Imade Adeleke is sooo cute. Obviously his spitting image! She got to meet her grandfather today for the first time and a proud Davido shared a pic of the precious moment.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/07/davidos-daughter-imade-meets-her.html

Just like some people advertising guy marriage, an irritating thing. Some fathers also are encouraging their children to commit fornication.

All these evil you people are shearing....... Diaris God oooo

1 Like

Re: Davido's Daughter Imade Meets Her Grand Dad (photo) by Sigo86(m): 12:49pm On Jul 26, 2015
LesbianBoy:
Davido is a FOOl for allowing that LOOSE girl trap him with pregnancy angry

How e take be ur Headache

The babe na ur sister rival
Re: Davido's Daughter Imade Meets Her Grand Dad (photo) by BELEXYFARMS(m): 12:58pm On Jul 26, 2015
Freemanan:
BEST LIFE ANYONE CAN ASK FOR...

AN EMPIRE WAITING FOR THIS YOUNG LASS.... cool

Dude angry do u even rest from nairaland at all.
Re: Davido's Daughter Imade Meets Her Grand Dad (photo) by omenka(m): 1:00pm On Jul 26, 2015
floragregs:
please stop being hypocritical. Nobody for ur family done born out of wedluck before? Na new thing? It has been there my dear. It's even worse in the village! So his dad should disown him or what? What is done is done. U can't unring a bell. Let them be. We hv our own baggage too.
You know, it is so difficult responding to some of you guys on this forum without sounding abusive. I believe you believe the trash you just typed makes a bit of sense. Smh.

If it is a trend in your family giving birth out of wedlock, never think that applies to every family- and yes, there is NONE of such in my family (not that we are saints).

In addition, whoever talked about "disowning" anybody?? We are talking about publicly "celebrating" a societal misnomer and you're talking bullocks. Do you know the implication of everyone congratulating him publicly over this?? It means little ones growing up get the impression "it is cool conceiving for your bf". Now how does that work for you??

I think you guys that scream gays shouldn't be tolerated and celebrate stuffs like this are the real hypocrites. Both situations run afoul of our heritage as Africans.

3 Likes

Re: Davido's Daughter Imade Meets Her Grand Dad (photo) by samseen02(m): 1:16pm On Jul 26, 2015
LesbianBoy:
I'm sorry for u..
Re: Davido's Daughter Imade Meets Her Grand Dad (photo) by floragregs(f): 1:40pm On Jul 26, 2015
omenka:
You know, it is so difficult responding to some of you guys on this forum without sounding abusive. I believe you believe the trash you just typed makes a bit of sense. Smh.

If it is a trend in your family giving birth out of wedlock, never think that applies to every family- and yes, there is NONE of such in my family (not that we are saints).

In addition, whoever talked about "disowning" anybody?? We are talking about publicly "celebrating" a societal misnomer and you're talking bullocks. Do you know the implication of everyone congratulating him publicly over this?? It means little ones growing up get the impression "it is cool conceiving for your bf". Now how does that work for you??

I think you guys that scream gays shouldn't be tolerated and celebrate stuffs like this are the real hypocrites. Both situations run afoul of our heritage as Africans.
you are a hypocrite. Period!!!
Re: Davido's Daughter Imade Meets Her Grand Dad (photo) by soos: 1:42pm On Jul 26, 2015
Thank God say the baby na female....dey go use f*ck tire her...
Welcome to 9ja WiseContiry!!☺
Re: Davido's Daughter Imade Meets Her Grand Dad (photo) by emmanuellaj(f): 1:51pm On Jul 26, 2015
Fine baby...but her name sha imade is that not a Benin name
Re: Davido's Daughter Imade Meets Her Grand Dad (photo) by Tnot(m): 2:36pm On Jul 26, 2015
Imade, daughter of a millionaire and grand-daughter to a billionaire
Re: Davido's Daughter Imade Meets Her Grand Dad (photo) by Iamsupaboi(m): 2:49pm On Jul 26, 2015
And The 16th Republic SUG Director of Socials IMSU DJ Sticky has got this to say... Prince Chima aka Supaboi is a fast rising rapper. The self acclaimed music Architect. one to reckon with. He's got it all from punch lines, comic flows, foreign assents, good delivery, local assents, swag and of cause Energy.. This handsome Lagos breed rapper is far more than a choice when sweet/ good music comes to your mind. Follow him on Twitter @Iamsupaboi Get his #throwbck hit (Lagos Anthem) http://www.datafilehost.com/d/9a66d00c
Re: Davido's Daughter Imade Meets Her Grand Dad (photo) by Orikinla(m): 2:50pm On Jul 26, 2015
[size=18pt]PLEASE STOP CALLING NIGERIAN MILLIONAIRES BILLIONAIRES.
you are not a billionaire until you have billions of dollars and not some millions of dollars.[/size]
Re: Davido's Daughter Imade Meets Her Grand Dad (photo) by omenka(m): 3:17pm On Jul 26, 2015
floragregs:
you are a hypocrite. Period!!!
Stop shouting. I'm VERY sure you had a child out of wedluck, reason why you are bent on justifying this and taking it very personal.

Hope you know the father though.

Have a lovely evening.
Re: Davido's Daughter Imade Meets Her Grand Dad (photo) by RealEstate38: 3:45pm On Jul 26, 2015
Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: Davido's Daughter Imade Meets Her Grand Dad (photo) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 26, 2015
LesbianBoy:

A FOOL? YES I THINK HE'S A FOOL BUT NOT AS FOOLISH AS YOU WHO COULDNT GO BEFORE DAVIDO TO CALL HIM THAT NAME....ARE YOU SURE YOURE NOT A BASTARD? BEARING A NAME AS SHAMESLESS AS "LESBIANBOY" AND DESCRBING SOMEONE AS LOOSE..EVEN THE PRODUCT(BABY)OF THE LOOSE ENCOUNTER IS WORTH MORE THAN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE SAVINGS.THIS SECTION IS NOT FOR LESBIANS AND GAY JUDGES PLEASE
Re: Davido's Daughter Imade Meets Her Grand Dad (photo) by Phatbutty: 4:06pm On Jul 26, 2015
LesbianBoy:
mumu somebody. She loose reach ur gf?
Re: Davido's Daughter Imade Meets Her Grand Dad (photo) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 26, 2015
britzz:

A FOOL? YES I THINK HE'S A FOOL BUT NOT AS FOOLISH AS YOU WHO COULDNT GO BEFORE DAVIDO TO CALL HIM THAT NAME....ARE YOU SURE YOURE NOT A BASTARD? BEARING A NAME AS SHAMESLESS AS "LESBIANBOY" AND DESCRBING SOMEONE AS LOOSE..EVEN THE PRODUCT(BABY)OF THE LOOSE ENCOUNTER IS WORTH MORE THAN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE SAVINGS.THIS SECTION IS NOT FOR LESBIANS AND GAY JUDGES PLEASE

Are u related to d baby mama?
Ur words are just too mean calm down wasnt it davidos camp dat called her a loosed girl wen d pregrancy rumours came up
If she wasnt davidos broda *cousin*sina rambo hkn gangs wud nt av called her a loose girl ok
Re: Davido's Daughter Imade Meets Her Grand Dad (photo) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 26, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]PLEASE STOP CALLING NIGERIAN MILLIONAIRES BILLIONAIRES.
you are not a billionaire until you have billions of dollars and not some millions of dollars.[/size]

You comparing networth to selfworth
Oga o
Davido's grand fada had money remember his fad inherited dat made his own add up makes billions bt wiv only d fadas money its millions in dollars
Bt with that they aint goin to suffer for generations to come ok undecided
Re: Davido's Daughter Imade Meets Her Grand Dad (photo) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 26, 2015
And for all those shouting dat davido's fada accepted the child out of wedlock so he shd av thrown away his *first grand child*
Well to be sincere the man never supported cos judging from the point dat d baby is 2mnth and just meeting grand pa only indicated dat there was a lot of pleading and begging from relatives before d man accepted cos dat man is a no nonsense man well let them be d fada grand pa baby mama they all know wat it will take before taking d shot and i guess multi child bearing from different women aint new to the families lineage if u kno their history well davido too has a stepmom who was once a baby mama to his dad so case closed
*happy for them may they all live long and happy*
Sophia momodu sharp girl hit d jackpot for life grin
Re: Davido's Daughter Imade Meets Her Grand Dad (photo) by oluwarantimi(f): 6:59pm On Jul 26, 2015
At least been a baby mama is better than been a baby murderer. Most of you making hate comments should ask your parents for their wedding pictures, you will see you somewhere in it. Judging and pointing fingers as if you don't commit fornication. Hypocrites!
Re: Davido's Daughter Imade Meets Her Grand Dad (photo) by floragregs(f): 8:15am On Jul 27, 2015
omenka:
Stop shouting. I'm VERY sure you had a child out of wedluck, reason why you are bent on justifying this and taking it very personal.

Hope you know the father though.

Have a lovely evening.
lol. U are wrong!
Re: Davido's Daughter Imade Meets Her Grand Dad (photo) by omenka(m): 8:40am On Jul 27, 2015
floragregs:
lol. U are wrong!
Hmmm. I thought otherwise cos you were indeed taking it quite personal.

Hope you good though. Do have a fantastic week ahead.
Re: Davido's Daughter Imade Meets Her Grand Dad (photo) by floragregs(f): 8:47am On Jul 27, 2015
omenka:
Hmmm. I thought otherwise cos you were indeed taking it quite personal.

Hope you good though. Do have a fantastic weekend ahead.
yea u too dear
Re: Davido's Daughter Imade Meets Her Grand Dad (photo) by Greeny02(f): 10:48pm On Jul 27, 2015
LesbianBoy:
who tel u say he dey trap abi na u wan grow d child...nonsense
Re: Davido's Daughter Imade Meets Her Grand Dad (photo) by laudate: 11:11pm On Jul 27, 2015
omenka:
Our parents have suddenly started celebrating childbirth out of wedlock. Was surprised to see Momodu as well congratulating Davido. This is how morally depraved our society has become. What used to be taboo, and rightly so, has now become a norm and a virtue.

Soon parents might start congratulating their children for impregnating themselves. Incest would become a celebrated vice.

God help us.

Best post I have read all day...! May God save us. shocked

1 Like

Re: Davido's Daughter Imade Meets Her Grand Dad (photo) by AOB1: 4:47pm On Jul 19, 2016
Mattkent:
The baby be like this old man wan rape me ni?!
U be idiot grin
Re: Davido's Daughter Imade Meets Her Grand Dad (photo) by AOB1: 4:53pm On Jul 19, 2016
soos:
Thank God say the baby na female....dey go use f*ck tire her...

Welcome to 9ja WiseContiry!!☺
MUMU grin Allah dis guy na idiot grin
Re: Davido's Daughter Imade Meets Her Grand Dad (photo) by rhinny(f): 11:05am On Oct 24, 2016
LesbianBoy:

That is really not your business
Re: Davido's Daughter Imade Meets Her Grand Dad (photo) by rhinny(f): 11:08am On Oct 24, 2016
dridowu:
who is davido ?

Question!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naira Marley Celebrates His Son, Jojo On His 4th Birthday (Photos) / Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria / Tony Umez Flaunts His 4 Daughters (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.