Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape (65111 Views)

Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) / So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) / Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 26, 2015
pocohantas:

Let the tears even EVA down your cheeks. I can see your tear ducts are working over time grin
Yes, rape is a very sensitive issue. America isn't Nigeria where rape issues are flushed down the drain, so the lady knows better than keeping silent, then exploding later.

What kind of rape victim goes to social media to rant? Instagram for that matter?
Ahnahn, face facts...they are too emotional for that bullshee at that point in time.
undecided
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by Bollinger(m): 11:45am On Jul 26, 2015
rubsaphy:
Just becos she looks slutty doesn't mean she deserved to be molested. she might be doing this for d fame, but I admire her courage. unlike some of us that won't speak out cos of d stigma.

It's like saying just because you left your keys in the ignition, left the car running and left the door open, and quickly went into the mall, does not mean you deserved your car being stolen.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 26, 2015
sonofananimal1:
AT THE BOLDED, PURE RUBBISH, DO YOU KNOW MANY WOMEN ARE SCAMMERS!

DON'T JUST TALK WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW
sad
sonofananimal1:
AT THE BOLDED, PURE RUBBISH, DO YOU KNOW MANY WOMEN ARE SCAMMERS!

DON'T JUST TALK WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW
undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by Dicksonnadi: 11:46am On Jul 26, 2015
[center]Wats dat on her hand @first Pic,or Amai d only on seeing dat #Gun [/center]
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by pocohantas(f): 11:48am On Jul 26, 2015
snowDiva:

undecided

Yea, I like that expression.
Nothing else to say, save your tears for the labour room bae...you would need it that day.
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 26, 2015
pocohantas:

Yea, I like that expression.
Nothing else to save, save your tears for the labour room bae...you would need it that day.
Hebrew women things...babe kindly get off my mention
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by iykedare(m): 11:53am On Jul 26, 2015
edwife:
She looks like a transgender..... undecided undecided

To you Timaya I hope you will stop being a cheerful giver....

What exactly is wrong in being a "cheerful giver" ? tongue

Timaya,enjoy yourself jare
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by pocohantas(f): 11:54am On Jul 26, 2015
snowDiva:

Hebrew women things...babe kindly get off my mention

This is Nairaland dear, not your age group meeting. We all reserve the right to quote and unquote, as long as we abide by the rules of this great forum.
You understand?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 26, 2015
pocohantas:

This is Nairaland dear, not your age group meeting. We all reserve the right to quote and unquote, as long as we abide by the rules of this great forum.
You understand?
angry...nawa o...OYA carry go
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 26, 2015
rubsaphy:
Just becos she looks slutty doesn't mean she deserved to be molested. she might be doing this for d fame, but I admire her courage. unlike some of us that won't speak out cos of d stigma.
so u really believe she was raped? u r so naive...wisen up...this world is much harder and tougher than u see...or u haven't heard she has released a single ? undecided
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by Onyiido: 12:03pm On Jul 26, 2015
rubsaphy:
How sure are u that he even did it. Pls people should stop running into conclusion of what they aren't sure of
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 26, 2015
pocohantas:

You understand?

WOMAN!! YOU ARE UNDER MY WALL OF FAME!!
TO NIGHT, WE SHALL DRINK OF MY CUP OF UNINTERRUPTED RESPECT
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 26, 2015
rubsaphy:
YOU ARE STILL IN DISNEY LAND undecided

GROW UP GIRL
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by Bigcake: 12:10pm On Jul 26, 2015
rubsaphy:
Have you been raped before?
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by sarutobie(m): 12:12pm On Jul 26, 2015
the internet has brought a lot of enlightenment across the globe, but it has also brought gullibility along with it. do you need sherlock holmes intelligence to know this "hoodrat" is out for a cheap "fame"?
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by fako1(m): 12:22pm On Jul 26, 2015
rubsaphy:

Spoke out of d stigma and started promoting her songs just days after the whole tin. It didnt affect her emotionally at all........hmmmm! I admire her dat too. YIMU!!!

Ma! Did u read d chat convo with timaya and his press Statement? If u did, u will know her motive. Thou! Timaya has his own fault too.
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by pocohantas(f): 12:26pm On Jul 26, 2015
sonofananimal1:

WOMAN!! YOU ARE UNDER MY WALL OF FAME!!
TO NIGHT, WE SHALL DRINK OF MY CUP OF UNINTERRUPTED RESPECT

Your username though. E get as e be oo
Try change am abeggg...
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 26, 2015
pocohantas:

Your username though. E get as e be oo Try change am abeggg...
MY USERNAME IS FOR A PARTICULAR REASON
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by loomer: 12:32pm On Jul 26, 2015
adeh39:

Come on.......who will rape a lady like that? undecided

When you can easily get her into ur bed undecided .......especially a celeb....

Might be right, but some celeb self no get taste if u no know
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 26, 2015
zaynie:

No woman whether over bleached or under bleached, slutty or innocent deserves to be raped!
She deserves much worse......like?? To be gang raped, killed, tortured? Like seriously?
infact i tire for some ppl.

how are you sure her accusation is genuine? someone makes a fictitious allegation & people believe without even bothering to dig up the dirt & verify it's verisimilitude.. isn't that utmost gullibility? smh
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 26, 2015
loomer:

Might be right, but some celeb self no get taste if u no know

No matter how tasteless the person is...that lady up there is not worth raping....

In fact it's impossible sef....how can sum1 rape a slut like thatundecided
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by loomer: 12:35pm On Jul 26, 2015
adeh39:

No matter how tasteless the person is...that lady up there is not worth raping....

In fact it's impossible sef....how can sum1 rape a slut like thatundecided

I rest my case,

How have u been?
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by francababy(f): 12:39pm On Jul 26, 2015
zaynie:

No woman whether over bleached or under bleached, slutty or innocent deserves to be raped!
She deserves much worse......like?? To be gang raped, killed, tortured? Like seriously?
infact i tire for some ppl.

Sluts like her are here airing their views. Truth be told, she forged the whole story. She was never raped. She promised timaya that she was going to give him the best sex of his life whenever he's in the states. When he went for a show, she came to his hotel room. Slut can u read that? She came to his hotel room. She wanted $50k for a night. She wasn't raped. Don't come here because u r a cheap slut go start defending ur kind
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 26, 2015
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by baralatie(m): 12:55pm On Jul 26, 2015
Dicksonnadi:
[center]Wats dat on her hand @first Pic,or Amai d only on seeing dat
#Gun
[/center]
it is a gun and some ladies on this tread think it is not existing
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by engrshakespeare: 1:04pm On Jul 26, 2015
rubsaphy:

why wont u admire her, birds of a feather. seeing this ho how can you establish that it wasnt she who raped Timaya nd she first cried wolf.
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by zaynie(f): 1:09pm On Jul 26, 2015
francababy:

Sluts like her are here airing their views. Truth be told, she forged the whole story. She was never raped. She promised timaya that she was going to give him the best sex of his life whenever he's in the states. When he went for a show, she came to his hotel room. Slut can u read that? She came to his hotel room. She wanted $50k for a night. She wasn't raped. Don't come here because u r a cheap slut go start defending ur kind

As much as I'd have loved to reply you, I fear that would simply lead me on a futile merry- go- round. So I give you a pass and implore you to read the comment made by the lady I quoted and then reread my response.
Plus, was there no way as in no way @ all you could have made your point without calling me a slut

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 26, 2015
She want to gain more followers and attention in instagram grin
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by tiarwale: 1:20pm On Jul 26, 2015
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 26, 2015
loomer:

I rest my case,

How have u been?

Lol.....I'm fyn jare and u?
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by loomer: 1:24pm On Jul 26, 2015
adeh39:

Lol.....I'm fyn jare and u?

I'm doing well, still in bed though cos of the annoying weather.

By the way what's that guys problem, him don look for ur trouble, look for mine too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized / Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) / Elizabeth Jack-Rich Covers "World Finance" Magazine - The First African Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.