Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,549 members, 7,837,100 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Who is/was Your Best And Worst Lecturer At The University You attended? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who is/was Your Best And Worst Lecturer At The University You attended? (809 Views)

Salihu Dasuki Is Youngest Senior Lecturer At Sheffield Hallam University UK / 15 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Attended UNIPORT / THROWBACK : 8 Things You Can Clearly Relate To If You Attended A Boarding Schoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who is/was Your Best And Worst Lecturer At The University You attended? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 25, 2015
I'll go first.. Futo...I'm currently in my final semester and my best lecturer would be Prof iyama while my worst lecturer is Dr Njuku.. Add yours guys

1 Like

Re: Who is/was Your Best And Worst Lecturer At The University You attended? by demmy0325(m): 11:16pm On Jul 25, 2015
Re: Who is/was Your Best And Worst Lecturer At The University You attended? by Mskrisx(f): 11:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
Hmm
Re: Who is/was Your Best And Worst Lecturer At The University You attended? by Golddy(f): 11:22pm On Jul 25, 2015
Avnt had any yet sha......... embarassed
Re: Who is/was Your Best And Worst Lecturer At The University You attended? by Emmyk(m): 11:26pm On Jul 25, 2015
Dr. Ezekiel Asemah - My best smiley
Dr. Michael Ukonu, the other one :X lipsrsealed angry
Re: Who is/was Your Best And Worst Lecturer At The University You attended? by demmy0325(m): 11:27pm On Jul 25, 2015
Golddy:
Avnt had any yet sha......... embarassed
.. Why..
Re: Who is/was Your Best And Worst Lecturer At The University You attended? by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:29pm On Jul 25, 2015
Following
Re: Who is/was Your Best And Worst Lecturer At The University You attended? by illiad: 11:32pm On Jul 25, 2015
My worst lecturer is dead. Don't know what killed him that early but I had no sympathy over his death coulda shot the dude meself save of course the government wouldn't let us have a hand gun as there would have been more mortuaries than there were streets.

Oh, and as to his name....he's a dead man now.
Re: Who is/was Your Best And Worst Lecturer At The University You attended? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 25, 2015
Following
Re: Who is/was Your Best And Worst Lecturer At The University You attended? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 25, 2015
Following.
Re: Who is/was Your Best And Worst Lecturer At The University You attended? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 25, 2015
My best was Dr Umana of maths department... Really brilliant.. Worst was Mr Africa gave me an E lol
Re: Who is/was Your Best And Worst Lecturer At The University You attended? by nnasino(m): 11:03am On Jul 26, 2015
Best: s. Okolie Worst: a. Odiari

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

UP Lekhpal Answer Key 2015 All Set Morning N Evening Shift / If You Think Americans Are Smart People, Then Read This / Futminna Provisional Offer Of Admission Into The 2015/2016 Session Pre-degree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.