Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

That Monent: I Am Ready To Grant Amnesty To Corrupt Apc Members. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / That Monent: I Am Ready To Grant Amnesty To Corrupt Apc Members. (880 Views)

Dino Melaye Asks Buhari To Grant Presidential Pardon/amnesty To Treasury Looters / Buhari Blasts Akpabio, Others, Says Corrupt APC, PDP Members Must Face Trial / Nobody Will Escape Justice, Not Even Corrupt APC Members - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Monent: I Am Ready To Grant Amnesty To Corrupt Apc Members. by Tonylyte(m): 7:08am On Jul 26, 2015
Buhari: I am intending to grant all corrupt apc card carrying members, both old and new members. Now listen, you have only one opportunity to be free. raise your hand up if you have stolen or diverted government fund, and you are so corrupt but you don't want to go to jail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: That Monent: I Am Ready To Grant Amnesty To Corrupt Apc Members. by yorke1: 7:09am On Jul 26, 2015
Lols
Re: That Monent: I Am Ready To Grant Amnesty To Corrupt Apc Members. by AMBIVERT(f): 7:12am On Jul 26, 2015
grin
Re: That Monent: I Am Ready To Grant Amnesty To Corrupt Apc Members. by DickDastardly(m): 7:14am On Jul 26, 2015
grin
Re: That Monent: I Am Ready To Grant Amnesty To Corrupt Apc Members. by Redoil: 7:16am On Jul 26, 2015
Tinubu ameachi atiku hands are up. I can see tinubu and oshiomole raising both and hands and legs up. Berem passingshots and all the APC cyber thugs are shouting chanji and those with claw mark face are shouting senji.
Vedxacool i hail una with una change slogan. Bunch of clueless thieves.

5 Likes

Re: That Monent: I Am Ready To Grant Amnesty To Corrupt Apc Members. by Demmocrats(m): 7:19am On Jul 26, 2015
Lol
www.

1 Like

Re: That Monent: I Am Ready To Grant Amnesty To Corrupt Apc Members. by englishmart(m): 7:23am On Jul 26, 2015
nobody is somebody when it comes to corruption in Nigeria
Re: That Monent: I Am Ready To Grant Amnesty To Corrupt Apc Members. by Shortyy(f): 7:29am On Jul 26, 2015
Lmao

1 Like

Re: That Monent: I Am Ready To Grant Amnesty To Corrupt Apc Members. by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 26, 2015
See Tinubu. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: That Monent: I Am Ready To Grant Amnesty To Corrupt Apc Members. by kokoA(m): 7:52am On Jul 26, 2015
Lol.. na Tinibu serious pass all of dem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: That Monent: I Am Ready To Grant Amnesty To Corrupt Apc Members. by greatness22(m): 7:56am On Jul 26, 2015
grin
Re: That Monent: I Am Ready To Grant Amnesty To Corrupt Apc Members. by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 26, 2015
Masturbators

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Monent: I Am Ready To Grant Amnesty To Corrupt Apc Members. by ApcSucks: 8:01am On Jul 26, 2015
Re: That Monent: I Am Ready To Grant Amnesty To Corrupt Apc Members. by francizy(m): 8:08am On Jul 26, 2015
Mastubatîng masturbatôrs... cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: That Monent: I Am Ready To Grant Amnesty To Corrupt Apc Members. by francizy(m): 8:10am On Jul 26, 2015
Tinubu wan almost raise the third leg for him waist too... grin grin grin

Lalasticlala, ishilove
Re: That Monent: I Am Ready To Grant Amnesty To Corrupt Apc Members. by Tonylyte(m): 9:49am On Jul 26, 2015
francizy:
Tinubu some almost raise the third leg for him waste join them... grin grin grin

Lalasticlala, ishilove
Lol, is it neccesary for tinubu to raise up his hands again? His eyes are already up.
Lalasticlala, ishilove

1 Like 1 Share

Re: That Monent: I Am Ready To Grant Amnesty To Corrupt Apc Members. by NCP: 10:50am On Jul 26, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Masturbators

Re: That Monent: I Am Ready To Grant Amnesty To Corrupt Apc Members. by juman(m): 11:10am On Jul 26, 2015
All those politicians are corrupt.

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Speaking To American Journalist On 102.1fm / Why Gov. Ambode Fired Nike Animashaun / Scammers Using Nairaland To Defraud Innocent Nigerians. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.