Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

How Kenyan President Wisely Shut Down Obama On Gay Issue(video) - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / How Kenyan President Wisely Shut Down Obama On Gay Issue(video) (65218 Views)

Nigerian Guy Insults Michelle Obama On Twitter. Nigerians React / Netanyahu Turns Down Obama Meeting And Cancels US Trip / Kenyan President Attends Wedding Of Couple Who Met Through Facebook. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Kenyan President Wisely Shut Down Obama On Gay Issue(video) by refreshrate: 7:32pm On Jul 26, 2015
Bollinger:

I know. Which is why I have made sure that a lot of them don't live there anymore. Only two left. See, common sense.

ok let me get this straight you left because you were surrounded by dullards
Then you made sure a lot of them dont live here anymore and so they are no longer dullards?

So its the location technically that made them dullards bah?
Re: How Kenyan President Wisely Shut Down Obama On Gay Issue(video) by debo07(m): 7:36pm On Jul 26, 2015
DECOtech:

You say this cos you actually think or believe that Mitchell Obama is naturally a woman?
I don't really get wot u meant by dis bro.could u pls xplain?
Re: How Kenyan President Wisely Shut Down Obama On Gay Issue(video) by Bollinger(m): 7:37pm On Jul 26, 2015
refreshrate:

ok let me get this straight you left because you were surrounded by dullards
Then you made sure a lot of them dont live here anymore and so they are no longer dullards?

So its the location technically that made them dullards bah?
You yourself have admitted that not all are dullards. The ones that are not try as much as possible to set themselves apart and away from the rest. Hanging around dullards is infectious. Before you know it, you yourself will start becoming dull. Come to think of it, my IQ has dropped today. Dammit.
Re: How Kenyan President Wisely Shut Down Obama On Gay Issue(video) by Symphony007: 8:10pm On Jul 26, 2015
gudluckgreat:

Oya let's not keep going on with big words. Give me an African or in short a nigerian tribe that pioneers homosexuality.

The extent your shaky brain has taken you keeps making you compare unrelated things.
There us always a difference between what is normally bad and what is outrightly unheard of.
If u think u are deeply rooted in the traditional ways,then u won't be spitting such
education wipes away ignorance, hate and idiocy.

21 varieties of traditional African homosexuality | 76 CRIMES
http://76crimes.com/2014/01/30/21-varieties-of-traditional-african-homosexuality/
Re: How Kenyan President Wisely Shut Down Obama On Gay Issue(video) by gudluckgreat(m): 8:24pm On Jul 26, 2015
Symphony007:
education wipes away ignorance, hate and idiocy.

21 varieties of traditional African homosexuality | 76 CRIMES
http://76crimes.com/2014/01/30/21-varieties-of-traditional-african-homosexuality/

You see why it really takes deeper understanding to leave ignorance?
Which country are u from ?
Re: How Kenyan President Wisely Shut Down Obama On Gay Issue(video) by nsivic2001: 8:43pm On Jul 26, 2015
Mr.Kenyatta,you are really a.leader indeed,God.bless you for standing for nothing but the truth.I wonder how many African Leaders can act like you.
Tell him to go marry Mugabe,if he thinks homosexuality is good.

1 Like

Re: How Kenyan President Wisely Shut Down Obama On Gay Issue(video) by sparkwil(m): 8:43pm On Jul 26, 2015
Symphony007:
typical ignorant black man things supporting a cause means you are part of it, well I don't care, Africans can keep up the hypocrisy! Can't you see where our "morality" has kept us? We are doing splendidly well as a continent, meanwhile see how the west with all their gay nonsense is suffering in penury and sqalour.
Arrant nonsense. you are too daft to know that America once stood for what was right referring to communist nations like Russia as "ungodly" because they refused christian evangelicals preaching the gospel in their nation. America now swims in the mud of moral decadence and ure here talking nonsense.

1 Like

Re: How Kenyan President Wisely Shut Down Obama On Gay Issue(video) by iRepNaija1: 8:54pm On Jul 26, 2015
pelezico:

Why should homosexuals have rights? Homosexuality is a behaviour that people believe is wrong. HIV is a huge problem here in the UK and US among homosexual men. HIV and AIDS is growing fast amongst that group of people. That is a fact. If homosexual behaviours was good and proper then why are homosexuals, lesbians etc addiction to hard drugs unacceptably high as well as the suicide rate. Why are they also so much more promiscuous than heterosexuals engaging in sexually deviant practices that are extremely dangerous.

Why when they march the streets do they have to parade sexually explicit images and engage in sex publically. Why should this be acceptable?

This whole homosexual agenda has nothing to do with rights but a want to behave promiscuously without condemnation

Full stop

I'm not talking about their rights as homosxuals. I'm talking about their right as human beings. The only thing I see here is you justifying death because of your misguided beliefs. You clearly didn't read my post so I'm not responding to ignorance.
Re: How Kenyan President Wisely Shut Down Obama On Gay Issue(video) by Abbey2sam(m): 9:04pm On Jul 26, 2015
this guy is eloquent and speaks with a beautiful charisma

thank you mr president
Re: How Kenyan President Wisely Shut Down Obama On Gay Issue(video) by DonXavi(m): 9:19pm On Jul 26, 2015
Sagacious I would say!!!
Re: How Kenyan President Wisely Shut Down Obama On Gay Issue(video) by iRepNaija1: 9:22pm On Jul 26, 2015
alexlee50:
I don't get your point? What's wrong with beating gays?

See? Right there. Gay people are still people. And people, no matter where they come from, should be treated with respect. It seems a lot people don't understand that a person being gay is only one part of their identity. Being gay doesn't make up a person's whole identity. It shouldn't be the only thing you see. But the opposite is true. That's why some people are able to condone it when a gay person is raped or beaten. I'm not saying pass gay rights laws but I'm saying make sure violence toward them is not happening. Do you honestly think violence is the answer? When you answer with violence, you're making them victims and the people who engage in the violence monsters.

If in the process anyone dies its sad and unfortunate, I am sure no one intended taking their life initially.

Murder does not just require that you intend to kill another person. It also means that you, deliberately and with premeditation, intend to cause serious bodily harm to another person (which leads to murder). Just because the person happens to be gay doesn't excuse or justify the act.

raping gays, haven't heard about that,why would u do that anyway.in any case when a crowd descends on a gay person, at what point do they rape a gay in the glare of the world? If u ask me, its just stories

They're not stories. If you go online and do a quick Google search, you will find all the news reports you need. Some people have labelled it as corrective rape and rape can happen to[b] anyone, regardless of their sexual orientation.[/b] FYI, rape doesn't need to happen in a crowd of people to be real. And just to be clear, a gay person can be a gay man or a lesbian woman. Gay is an umbrella term used to describe both gay men and gay women.
Re: How Kenyan President Wisely Shut Down Obama On Gay Issue(video) by MrCEO69(m): 9:24pm On Jul 26, 2015
Symphony007:
typical ignorant black man things supporting a cause means you are part of it, well I don't care, Africans can keep up the hypocrisy! Can't you see where our "morality" has kept us? We are doing splendidly well as a continent, meanwhile see how the west with all their gay nonsense is suffering in penury and sqalour.

well u r looking at the west which has developed their country b4 looking into gay.. Why not let Africa get to their level bf talking abt what dosent matter.. There are more things to do not Gay. Terrorist are attacking nd killing pple in ur country nd mine too, nd the first thing he has to say was Gay* guy, use ur head, to see dey dnt mean anything Good, why nt talk abt corruption nd how to mk Africa great. Will gay make Africa to be like the west as u so dream/wish.

America i HATE! Russia I LOVE ( even tho dey dnt smile)
Re: How Kenyan President Wisely Shut Down Obama On Gay Issue(video) by alexlee50: 10:07pm On Jul 26, 2015
iRepNaija1:
[/b]

They're not stories. If you go online and do a quick Google search, you will find all the news reports you need. Some people have labelled it as corrective rape and rape can happen to[b] anyone, regardless of their sexual orientation.[/b] FYI, rape doesn't need to happen in a crowd of people to be real. And just to be clear, a gay person can be a gay man or a lesbian woman. Gay is an umbrella term used to describe both gay men and gay women.

I get your point.I also understand what being gay means.its just that the thought of it is completely repulsive not to talk of accepting it.being a christain makes it even more difficult to accept, even wild animals who have less intelligence than man dont practise same sex mating.a male lion, wont mate with a male lion but looks for a female lion.it is ironical that people who brought christainity to us are now the ones trying to make us accept this strange sexual orientation. Even our african traditional religion and our culture forbids it.we need to resist it before we start accepting it gradually.

1 Like

Re: How Kenyan President Wisely Shut Down Obama On Gay Issue(video) by nagoma(m): 11:37pm On Jul 26, 2015
Splashme:
Can our own do-nothing self masturbating Daura . . . learn how to give diplomatic responses to teething questions.
Uhuru Kenyatta is a President

I wonder what Jonathan (alias America would know) would have said.

1 Like

Re: How Kenyan President Wisely Shut Down Obama On Gay Issue(video) by Nobody: 1:43am On Jul 27, 2015
ritux:

Not the Nigerian accent but that of the individual.

there is Wrong sentence construction, but accent is neither good nor bad
Re: How Kenyan President Wisely Shut Down Obama On Gay Issue(video) by ritux: 6:26am On Jul 27, 2015
donnypool:

there is Wrong sentence construction, but accent is neither good nor bad

Noted
Re: How Kenyan President Wisely Shut Down Obama On Gay Issue(video) by yeanxman: 6:28am On Jul 27, 2015
Does nairaland only have homophobics as members?
Re: How Kenyan President Wisely Shut Down Obama On Gay Issue(video) by omonnakoda: 6:51am On Jul 27, 2015
donnypool:

BAD ACCENT? is the nigerian accent a bad accent?
That is a very common problem with our brainwashed youth,inferiority complex and colomentlity which forces them to fake "oyinbo" accents.

Terrible shame!!

1/x is just as bad to x as x is to 1/x

by reciprocal function the English accent is just as "bad,funny etc " to the African ear as the African accent to the English ear. Africans understand the African accent perfectly and that is all that matters.
Africans should STOP trying to be what they are not,stop trying to "fit in" or feel among and be true to themselves. Nelson Mandela NEVER changed his accent. Was it a BAD accent?

1 Like

Re: How Kenyan President Wisely Shut Down Obama On Gay Issue(video) by Freshtee(m): 7:18am On Jul 27, 2015
Splashme:
Can our own do-nothing self masturbating Daura . . . learn how to give diplomatic responses to teething questions.

Uhuru Kenyatta is a President

i swear u be dullard. Y do u hate ds man with so much passion. U dnt see any good in this man even wen he's tryn his best to make things better 4 us..PMB told obama point blank right dere in white house that we are faced more with more pressing issues than the issue of allowing same sex marriage...well its not ur fault, i can see u've been blinded with ethnicity.
Re: How Kenyan President Wisely Shut Down Obama On Gay Issue(video) by saltoftheearth: 8:48am On Jul 27, 2015
Send in your Biography and Headshots/Performance pictures by filling the form on the website’ GET PROMOTED PAGE . Get promoted as an entertainer. Get performance opportunities. Get seen and heard. Get more paying jobs with your talent.

Re: How Kenyan President Wisely Shut Down Obama On Gay Issue(video) by MagnaB: 9:27am On Jul 27, 2015
Respect!
Re: How Kenyan President Wisely Shut Down Obama On Gay Issue(video) by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 27, 2015
ritux:

If u like, call me whatever u want, I don't give a damn shit. For your information, I schooled in Scotland and to be precise, Edinburgh. Interacting with different people of from different nationalities improved my speaking. If you meet me for the first time, and I start forming, u will think I am a black American or a Brit.

Now back to the issue, the respected world leaders, when you see them speak on TV or address people, they speak with confidence and strong aura. Not even our ex-president with his doctorate can speak like that. You have your own opinion and I respect your opinion. I also have mine which I have aired. See let me tell you, no matter how good you are, if you can't speak with confidence, nobody will take you serious.

Cheers!

You make a statement like the one below and then make another that is diametrically opposed to it in defense. Where does confidence fit into what you wrote below....smh

ritux:

I wish GMB can take some positives from this speech but unfortunately, he can't because his accent and intonation is bad.

You should not have mentioned schooling in Scotland...trust me if this is..............

I am very disappointed in you for saying your interactions within a cosmopolitan environment helped your confidence meaning those in Nigeria who have never had such opportunity are less confident. Let it be known without doubt that this is a fallacy, coming from someone who has lived in the same part of the world you schooled in for 10 years and currently not quite 300 miles away as well.
Re: How Kenyan President Wisely Shut Down Obama On Gay Issue(video) by DECOtech(m): 12:54pm On Jul 27, 2015
debo07:
I don't really get wot u meant by dis bro.could u pls xplain?

Go search youtube n google Bro. You would find so many articles n videos that suggests Mitchell Obama wasn't born a woman.

Now, I began believing those videos n write ups seeing President Obama carry gay rights campaign on his head around the world while other issues are left almost unattended.

2 Likes

Re: How Kenyan President Wisely Shut Down Obama On Gay Issue(video) by debo07(m): 12:57pm On Jul 27, 2015
DECOtech:

Go search youtube n google Bro. You would find so many articles n videos that suggests Mitchell Obama wasn't born a woman.

Now, I began believing those videos n write ups seeing President Obama carry gay rights campaign on his head around the world while other issues are left almost unattended.
you are rite bro.I've seen the proves.
Re: How Kenyan President Wisely Shut Down Obama On Gay Issue(video) by pduke: 1:48pm On Jul 27, 2015
debo07:
I just don't knw why Obama is head bent on destroying this world.Countries dat said no to Gay rigths have the majority of the people saying no to it not their govt.he's busy enjoying Mitchell while encouraging others to sex same sex.I use to like him but not anymore.

how are u sure he is enjoyinf only Michelle
Re: How Kenyan President Wisely Shut Down Obama On Gay Issue(video) by iRepNaija1: 5:18pm On Jul 27, 2015
alexlee50:
I get your point.I also understand what being gay means.its just that the thought of it is completely repulsive not to talk of accepting it.being a christain makes it even more difficult to accept, even wild animals who have less intelligence than man dont practise same sex mating.a male lion, wont mate with a male lion but looks for a female lion.it is ironical that people who brought christainity to us are now the ones trying to make us accept this strange sexual orientation. Even our african traditional religion and our culture forbids it.we need to resist it before we start accepting it gradually.

I'm not talking about acceptance. I'm talking about the basic human right that every person deserves to be treated with respect, dignity, and care. They are not the same thing.

Remove the gay element from it. You're talking about people. People who have feelings, thoughts, opinions, emotions, and etc. People who have gone through similar, different, bad, and good experiences like and from you. And you want to compare them to animals?

You don't agree with the gay lifestyle, fine. But your position does not negate my original point.

You say you're a Christian so isn't one of the fundamental rules of Christianity treating others the way you would like to be treated?
Re: How Kenyan President Wisely Shut Down Obama On Gay Issue(video) by alexlee50: 6:10pm On Jul 27, 2015
iRepNaija1:

I'm not talking about acceptance. I'm talking about the basic human right that every person deserves to be treated with respect, dignity, and care. They are not the same thing.

Remove the gay element from it. You're talking about people. People who have feelings, thoughts, opinions, emotions, and etc. People who have gone through similar, different, bad, and good experiences like and from you. And you want to compare them to animals?

You don't agree with the gay lifestyle, fine. But your position does not negate my original point.

You say you're a Christian so isn't one of the fundamental rules of Christianity treating others the way you would like to be treated?
you are talking about treating gays with respect, treating them as part of the society, treating them with dignity. There is one flaw with this, immediately we start doing this then we will start tolerating them, then we will start accepting their way of life and see the act less repulsive. Before u know, being gay would now be acceptable.we would start having gay marriages, gay couple. This is a direct affront on our family values; it erodes the way of procreation as ordained by God.it must not be allowed to stand.if anyone wants to be gay, no problem, they should go to europe and america.
Re: How Kenyan President Wisely Shut Down Obama On Gay Issue(video) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 27, 2015
ritux:

Not the Nigerian accent but that of the individual.

Have you ever seen a Jamaican speak like a Brit even after spending 30 yrs in the UK? Those are confident people who love their identity.

Infact most of the words/accent in SW London lingo are now borrowed from Jamaicans.

Yours is a case of inferiority complex
Re: How Kenyan President Wisely Shut Down Obama On Gay Issue(video) by iRepNaija1: 9:54pm On Jul 27, 2015
alexlee50:
you are talking about treating gays with respect, treating them as part of the society, treating them with dignity. There is one flaw with this, immediately we start doing this then we will start tolerating them, then we will start accepting their way of life and see the act less repulsive. Before u know, being gay would now be acceptable.we would start having gay marriages, gay couple. This is a direct affront on our family values; it erodes the way of procreation as ordained by God.it must not be allowed to stand.if anyone wants to be gay, no problem, they should go to europe and america.

So it's better to beat them up, rape them, and ostracize them? As a Christian, do you honestly think that's better?
Re: How Kenyan President Wisely Shut Down Obama On Gay Issue(video) by alexlee50: 10:07pm On Jul 27, 2015
iRepNaija1:

So it's better to beat them up, rape them, and ostracize them? As a Christian, do you honestly think that's better?
rape them, never.beat them, yes if na my pikin , I go beat the gayness commot for his/her body.ostracise them, yes so that they know why society does not accept theem.wait on a more seeious note, how do u imagine a man inserting his penis into another mans ass?isn't it repulsive?
Re: How Kenyan President Wisely Shut Down Obama On Gay Issue(video) by laudate: 3:08am On Jul 28, 2015
coolscott:

Nonesense. Homosexuals always had rights. They have a right to eat poo just as anyone has a right to stick themselves in a porcupine.

It is not rights they seek. It is our public endorsement of the anormally that they on their own cannot come to peace with.

They need the endorsement of the public to not feel so bad with the rot they have privately accepted.

We eat foo foo. We don't send if the white man says it is awful. But when they say we are corrupt we clamour and make noises because inside, we know it is true and that corruption is bad.

Gbam! Gbam!! Gbam!!! Well said. Pre-e-each it bro'! cool
Re: How Kenyan President Wisely Shut Down Obama On Gay Issue(video) by laudate: 3:21am On Jul 28, 2015
omonnakoda:

I do not have a native dialect I have a language .I am addressing an English language speaking forum so using my language would be inappropriate and I do not think you have the right to use the anonymity of the internet to be insolent. I have not spoken against the use of English so I do not know what YOUR POINT is. My POINT is English is a useful tool but it should be a secondary language and not a primary one and we should take greater pride in our proficiency in OUR OWN LANGUAGES and not ridicule people(like Patience Jonathan) because their English is weak. What is important is to learn our own languages first and to give that greater priority

It doesn't matter if English is a 2nd, 3rd or 4th language. When you learn something (e.g. a skill, a language, a routine etc) , please learn it properly, and use it appropriately the way it was meant to be used. Even in countries where English is not a first language, you would find citizens whose work entails usage of the language, either taking extra classes to master it or even travelling to the UK or US, for a whole year to learn English as a foreign language, while working as an au-pair or as a volunteer in any other position. undecided

So why do people keep settling for mediocrity in this country? shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Emmanuel Macron Holds Hajia Hinda Deby During Husband's State Funeral / Syed Sadat Now Works As A Pizza Delivery Guy In Germany / Meet Espen Andersen Bråthen Who Killed 5 People In Norway Bow & Arrow Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.