Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

As An Atheist,if God Does Not Exist, What About Witchcraft N Wizardry? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / As An Atheist,if God Does Not Exist, What About Witchcraft N Wizardry? (2569 Views)

What Is The Throne Of God? Does God Literally Have A Throne? / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / 5 Biblical Reasons Why Hell Might Not Exist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

As An Atheist,if God Does Not Exist, What About Witchcraft N Wizardry? by adjoviomole(m): 8:00am On Jul 26, 2015
As an atheist u don't bliv that God exist, what about witchcraft/wizardry. The bible said in ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. .......if u don't believe God exist, what about all dis rulers of the darkness of this world? Do they exists?...if yes they exist then can u as an atheist explain how they evolved with powers n dark magic?

1 Like

Re: As An Atheist,if God Does Not Exist, What About Witchcraft N Wizardry? by menesheh(m): 8:01am On Jul 26, 2015
adjoviomole:
As an atheist u don't bliv that God exist, what about witchcraft/wizardry. The bible said in ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. .......if u don't believe God exist, what about all dis rulers of the darkness of this world? Do they exists?...if yes they exist then can u as an atheist explain how they evolved with powers n dark magic?

The gap between your religion and witchcraft/wizardry is pretty tiny. You all believe in supernatural intervention and causations without any demonstrable mechanism and prove for its occurrence and factuality.

BOLDED: Execellent foolish postulation, You have to first substantiate and explain the existence of such forces before asserting its use of whatever person or group of person to perpetrate any act or to explain anything.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: As An Atheist,if God Does Not Exist, What About Witchcraft N Wizardry? by adjoviomole(m): 8:22am On Jul 26, 2015
menesheh:

The gap between your religion and witchcraft/wizardry is pretty tiny. You all believe in supernatural intervention and causations without any demonstrable mechanism and prove for its occurrence and factuality.

BOLDED: Execellent foolish postulation, You have to first substantiate and explain the existence of such forces before asserting its use of whatever person or group of person to perpetrate any act or to explain anything.

So what you are driving at is that witchcraft does not exist? grin...they are more than real and u know it but just decided to be ignorant cos u have no answer........I will let others answer your question.
Re: As An Atheist,if God Does Not Exist, What About Witchcraft N Wizardry? by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 26, 2015
@op Where have you seen a display of witchcraft? Or are you speaking from hearsay?

1 Like

Re: As An Atheist,if God Does Not Exist, What About Witchcraft N Wizardry? by Dekatron(m): 8:31am On Jul 26, 2015
Witchcraft is a delusion and a fear psychology instilled in you people

Your God needs an opponent & they said : IF OUR GOD IS WHITE, HIS ENEMY SHOULD BE BLACK, If YOUR GOD IS GOOD, HIS OPPONENT SHOULD BE BAD & SCARY. etc

GOD IS A NON-ENTITY and A DELUSION & WITCHCRAFT IS HIS PRODUCT. THEREFORE, NON EXIST. I dare any BABALAWO, IFA PRIEST, JUJU MAN , DIBIA to hurt me with his Gods. Hahaahahahahahahahahaaha. I laugh!!

3 Likes

Re: As An Atheist,if God Does Not Exist, What About Witchcraft N Wizardry? by menesheh(m): 8:34am On Jul 26, 2015
adjoviomole:

So what you are driving at is that witchcraft does not exist? grin...they are more than real and u know it but just decided to be ignorant cos u have no answer........I will let others answer your question.

BOLDED : does it?

Why dare you force me to admit to know what i dont know because of your fallacious emotional appear to such idea by telling me " you know it but just decided to be ignorant cos u have no answer". How can someone be ignorant to what he knew answers to. By the way, how do you know the answer?

1 Like

Re: As An Atheist,if God Does Not Exist, What About Witchcraft N Wizardry? by onetrack(m): 8:34am On Jul 26, 2015
adjoviomole:

All witchcraft is fake. I have never seen a single legetimate demonstration of it. Otherwise Africa would be the most powerful continent because of juju.

3 Likes

Re: As An Atheist,if God Does Not Exist, What About Witchcraft N Wizardry? by adjoviomole(m): 8:38am On Jul 26, 2015
onetrack:

All witchcraft is fake. I have never seen a single legetimate demonstration of it. Otherwise Africa would be the most powerful continent because of juju.

Have u ever heard of blood money?...have u seen thugs fighting in the street and shot with d bullet having no effect on them or hit hard with machete's n d machete as no effect either?..this I have seen

1 Like

Re: As An Atheist,if God Does Not Exist, What About Witchcraft N Wizardry? by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 26, 2015
adjoviomole:

Have u ever heard of blood money?...have u seen thugs fighting in the street and shot with d bullet having no effect on them or hit hard with machete's n d machete as no effect either?..this I have seen

Blood money is hearsay. Thugs shot and bullets not penetrating are mostly fired upon with locally made guns which have a high probability of failing. If a small firearm does not penetrate someone because of 'juju' I'd do what the whiteman would and get a bigger firearm. Before I reach the option of a bazooka my opponent would've been long gone to the land of the dead.

1 Like

Re: As An Atheist,if God Does Not Exist, What About Witchcraft N Wizardry? by adjoviomole(m): 9:43am On Jul 26, 2015
charix:

Blood money is hearsay. Thugs shot and bullets not penetrating are mostly fired upon with locally made guns which have a high probability of failing. If a small firearm does not penetrate someone because of 'juju' I'd do what the whiteman would and get a bigger firearm. Before I reach the option of a bazooka my opponent would've been long gone to the land of the dead.
......trust me dis is not hear-say,this thug in ma hood was shot,hit hard with machete and none had any effect on him. He was stabbed several times all to no avail,he managed to escape n all u can see on his body we're just swollen skin no penetration
Re: As An Atheist,if God Does Not Exist, What About Witchcraft N Wizardry? by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 26, 2015
adjoviomole:
......trust me dis is not hear-say,this thug in ma hood was shot,hit hard with machete and none had any effect on him. He was stabbed several times all to no avail,he managed to escape n all u can see on his body we're just swollen skin no penetration

Nothing a c8 carbine wouldn't solve.

Ask him again the type of guns that were used. I can bet money he'd say they were oka or easily-concealable small pistols.
Re: As An Atheist,if God Does Not Exist, What About Witchcraft N Wizardry? by adjoviomole(m): 9:57am On Jul 26, 2015
charix:

Nothing a c8 carbine wouldn't solve.

Ask him again the type of guns that were used. I can bet money he'd say they were oka or easily-concealable small pistols.

Pistols u say grin,y don't u come and let me test one pistol on you and let's see if twill work...you atheist are really funny
Re: As An Atheist,if God Does Not Exist, What About Witchcraft N Wizardry? by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 26, 2015
adjoviomole:

Pistols u say grin,y don't u come and let me test one pistol on you and let's see if twill work...you atheist are really funny

Keep to the subject matter. Don't deviate. Come back after you've asked him because I can google up to ten humans who've survived gun attacks without the use of juju.
Re: As An Atheist,if God Does Not Exist, What About Witchcraft N Wizardry? by adjoviomole(m): 10:15am On Jul 26, 2015
charix:

Keep to the subject matter. Don't deviate. Come back after you've asked him because I can google up to ten humans who've survived gun attacks without the use of juju.
grin pls mention the people that survived machete and gun attacks without it penetrating their skin.....am waiting grin
Re: As An Atheist,if God Does Not Exist, What About Witchcraft N Wizardry? by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 26, 2015
As an atheist, I agree with most of your reasoning, but the question about guns not perpetrating and matchets, that's for real my brother, I have seen and witnessed, give us another reason why this things happen if you truly don't believe in the supernatural... Thanks
Re: As An Atheist,if God Does Not Exist, What About Witchcraft N Wizardry? by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 26, 2015
adjoviomole:
grin pls mention the people that survived machete and gun attacks without it penetrating their skin.....am waiting grin

Like I said before, the guns were most likely locally made hence of inferior build and quality. The only way to know is asking him which you've refused to. Do aba made shoes last as long as originals? So why should local guns shoot as good as foreign counterparts?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Greenstein
Mighty Atom. Survived a gunshot to the head. Firearm power of the gun used on him is equivalent to our local pistols.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/bride-to-be-who-survived-terrifying-gun-5653109
Rachel Williams. Survived shotgun blast by her jealous ex.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Audie_Murphy
Audie Murphy. Decorated war hero. Survived hails of bullets during one of the world wars while decimating the enemy. Left them in awe and fear of human perseverance.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hugh_Glass
Hugh Glass. Survived gunshot wounds and a bear attack on a mission of revenge. A movie of his travail is set to release sometime this year starring Leonardo Di' Caprio.

There's nothing new or surprising about surviving gun shot attacks. Reports on survivors of both gun and knife attacks are ubiquitous. Since you're too lazy to use google, I shall stop responding from here onwards. Enjoy your day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As An Atheist,if God Does Not Exist, What About Witchcraft N Wizardry? by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 26, 2015
I personally think juju is a form of african science.
Ok how do u explain an aeroplane flying in the sky, an average uneducated or unimformed african will call it juju.or better still,u staying in the east and speaking to someone on the west, if not for education,we would have called it juju.

So in a nutshell, i believe that juju is never supernatural. Its just that we dont knw the way it is don or prepared.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As An Atheist,if God Does Not Exist, What About Witchcraft N Wizardry? by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 26, 2015
adjoviomole:

garbage! garbage! more garbage!. Just in case you think it's not, ask them to join the army. Nigeria needs them and Boko harem wants worthy adversaries.

2 Likes

Re: As An Atheist,if God Does Not Exist, What About Witchcraft N Wizardry? by deltateam: 10:43am On Jul 26, 2015
Dekatron:

Your God needs an opponent & they said : IF OUR GOD IS WHITE, HIS ENEMY SHOULD BE BLACK, If YOUR GOD IS GOOD, HIS OPPONENT SHOULD BE BAD & SCARY. etc

GOD IS A NON-ENTITY and A DELUSION & WITCHCRAFT IS HIS PRODUCT. THEREFORE, NON EXIST. I dare any BABALAWO, IFA PRIEST, JUJU MAN , DIBIA to hurt me with his Gods. Hahaahahahahahahahahaaha. I laugh!!

I dare you to post your contact details. I wish to take you on this offer. If your life remains the same after the encounter then you can believe whatever you want.

1 Like

Re: As An Atheist,if God Does Not Exist, What About Witchcraft N Wizardry? by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 26, 2015
johnnydon22,
the atheist
atheist101
Re: As An Atheist,if God Does Not Exist, What About Witchcraft N Wizardry? by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 26, 2015
@op, what does the spiritual mean to you?
Re: As An Atheist,if God Does Not Exist, What About Witchcraft N Wizardry? by Dekatron(m): 10:52am On Jul 26, 2015
deltateam:

I dare you to post your contact details. I wish to take you on this offer. If your life remains the same after the encounter then you can believe whatever you want.
i attend FUTA. EEE student. I live at 35,Iloro street, Ilara-Mokin. Ondo state. My number is 09039262450 or 09038586282.

I am waiting bro, waiting for that witch to kill me or that thing to attack me.

If GURU MARAJI COULD THREATEN MORE & I DID INSULT HIM, WHO ARE YOU? And if nothing happens to me after 7days, then FVCK YOU & FVCK YOUR JUJU.

AGAIN, WAITING

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As An Atheist,if God Does Not Exist, What About Witchcraft N Wizardry? by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 26, 2015
Only a fool who is yet to study the tricks of the art of magic would call it real.

Voodoo and Africa juju are nothing but artistic lies and the only way you can fight the power is when you disbelieve In it because your believe ignites its existence and so when you disbelieve In it,it really nonexistent,same thing applies to cults & secret societies.
Re: As An Atheist,if God Does Not Exist, What About Witchcraft N Wizardry? by adjoviomole(m): 11:11am On Jul 26, 2015
[quote author=charix post=36283833]

Like I said before, the guns were most likely locally made hence of inferior build and quality. The only way to know is asking him which you've refused to. Do aba made shoes last as long as originals? So why should local guns shoot as good as foreign counterparts?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Greenstein
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Audie_Murphy
Audie Murphy. Decorated war hero. Survived hails of bullets during one of the world wars while decimating the enemy. Left them in awe and fear of human perseverance.

All this ppl u mentioned where wounded by it and survived,I am talking of not been wounded @ all aka superman mode (man of steel) grin grin
Re: As An Atheist,if God Does Not Exist, What About Witchcraft N Wizardry? by gamaliel121(m): 11:55am On Jul 26, 2015
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. The sinner here described is an atheist, one that saith there is no Judge or Governor of the world, no Providence ruling over the affairs of men. He says this in his heart. He cannot satisfy himself that there is none, but wishes there were none, and pleases himself that it is possible there may be none; he is willing to think there is none. This sinner is a fool; he is simple and unwise, and this is evidence of it: he is wicked and profane, and this is the cause. The word of God is a discerner of these thoughts. No man will say, There is no God, till he is so hardened in sin, that it is become his interest that there should be none to call him to an account. The disease of sin has infected the whole race of mankind. God is alive and I will always believe. God bless you all in jesus name..amen

1 Like

Re: As An Atheist,if God Does Not Exist, What About Witchcraft N Wizardry? by kevoh(m): 12:06pm On Jul 26, 2015
This thread is a Deja-Vu! undecided
Meanwhile someone gimme the phone number of that babalawo that does Bullet proof juju, I have a proposal for the US army. Money things on my mind! tongue
Re: As An Atheist,if God Does Not Exist, What About Witchcraft N Wizardry? by mascottboy(m): 12:17pm On Jul 26, 2015
To all athiest u re funny, ok now wat happened to Malala of afganistan, it was supernatural from God, few weeks ago, wat happened in colombian an aircrash and a mother and a baby only survived, it was also de hand hand of God. All colombian police were shouting. Miracle, miracle, miracle....so beieve dia is God.1 timothy1vs 12-13.
Re: As An Atheist,if God Does Not Exist, What About Witchcraft N Wizardry? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 31, 2015
Dekatron:

I wish I could like this post ten more times. Keep telling deluded souls the truth: there's no difference between religion and dictatorship; they both rely on fear.
Re: As An Atheist,if God Does Not Exist, What About Witchcraft N Wizardry? by Eddlad: 1:25pm On Jul 31, 2015
onetrack:

Maybe the others have their own too, more orderly and powerful.

@Op am a Christian I don't subscribe to witchcraft or least how it's portrayed.The scripture you quoted depicts the hierarchy in the forces of the those opposed to the kingdom of God.
The whole witchcraft scheme is aimed at instilling fear in the minds of unbelievers, sadly it has worked to a large extent.
Re: As An Atheist,if God Does Not Exist, What About Witchcraft N Wizardry? by onetrack(m): 2:39pm On Jul 31, 2015
Eddlad:

Maybe the others have their own too, more orderly and powerful.

More likely they researched using science to create the advanced technology they have today.
Re: As An Atheist,if God Does Not Exist, What About Witchcraft N Wizardry? by Eddlad: 2:58pm On Jul 31, 2015
onetrack:

More likely they researched using science to create the advanced technology they have today.

I doubt because the pain and suffering this advanced technology has brought, it's hard to believe that this gun called advancement is being load by innocent scientists.
Re: As An Atheist,if God Does Not Exist, What About Witchcraft N Wizardry? by udopee(f): 4:09pm On Jul 31, 2015
Wisdom of man is foolishness in the sight of the Almighty God. Because all these witches and wizards knows very fully well what they are into, unleashing their evil and wickedness upon their follow human being, they will never want you to believe that they exist so that you will still under their subjection and torment. It is only through the divine wisdom from Almighty God that you will be able to discern their modes of operation through the help of the Holy spirit and fight back against their evil antics. But such privilege can only come when you accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Personal Saviour, Fear God and Keep His Commandments, then the Holy Spirit will them guide you Spiritually and Physically on how to weight war against all these witches and wizards. THE CHOICE IS YOURS!

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Things Only Those Who Attend White Garment Churches Will Understand / Top 10 Dangerous Religious Cults In The World / Lessons From The Story Of Jephthah And Human Sacrifice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.