Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

As An Atheist,if God Does Not Exist, What About Witchcraft N Wizardry? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / As An Atheist,if God Does Not Exist, What About Witchcraft N Wizardry? (2570 Views)

What Is The Throne Of God? Does God Literally Have A Throne? / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / 5 Biblical Reasons Why Hell Might Not Exist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As An Atheist,if God Does Not Exist, What About Witchcraft N Wizardry? by hahn(m): 9:46pm On Jul 31, 2015
Pictures of the witches and wizards or idonbelieveit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As An Atheist,if God Does Not Exist, What About Witchcraft N Wizardry? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 01, 2015
Dekatron:
i attend FUTA. EEE student. I live at 35,Iloro street, Ilara-Mokin. Ondo state. My number is 09039262450 or 09038586282.

I am waiting bro, waiting for that witch to kill me or that thing to attack me.

If GURU MARAJI COULD THREATEN MORE & I DID INSULT HIM, WHO ARE YOU? And if nothing happens to me after 7days, then FVCK YOU & FVCK YOUR JUJU.

AGAIN, WAITING

It is very unwise of you to put your contact here. Your name and/or mother's name should have been enough for him. He could assassinate you physically and claim it was his witches at work. This is actually what these people do.

2 Likes

Re: As An Atheist,if God Does Not Exist, What About Witchcraft N Wizardry? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 01, 2015
mascottboy:
To all athiest u re funny, ok now wat happened to Malala of afganistan, it was supernatural from God, few weeks ago, wat happened in colombian an aircrash and a mother and a baby only survived, it was also de hand hand of God. All colombian police were shouting. Miracle, miracle, miracle....so beieve dia is God.1 timothy1vs 12-13.

What happened to you writing in location A and I replying from location B? god? What of you throwing three dices and getting a triple six? God, again? Just face the fact: people get lucky.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As An Atheist,if God Does Not Exist, What About Witchcraft N Wizardry? by hahn(m): 6:02pm On Aug 01, 2015
mascottboy:
To all athiest u re funny, ok now wat happened to Malala of afganistan, it was supernatural from God, few weeks ago, wat happened in colombian an aircrash and a mother and a baby only survived, it was also de hand hand of God. All colombian police were shouting. Miracle, miracle, miracle....so beieve dia is God.1 timothy1vs 12-13.

For real? What about all the little girls that were murdered in Afganistan that god didn't save?

What about all the other people that died in the crash? What kind of silly miracle is that?

100 people die, one or two survive and you call that a miracle?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As An Atheist,if God Does Not Exist, What About Witchcraft N Wizardry? by keandre: 6:11pm On Aug 01, 2015
Discussion getting intense

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is A True Christian? Let's Ask Some Major Christian Sects / Free Online Bible School With Certiicate Of Completion / Prayers Against Eating In The Dream PRAYER POINTS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.