Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) (30307 Views)

Britain To Cut Its Foreign Aid Money To Nigeria By 50% / Listen To Your Wife, Reps Tell Buhari- Vanguard / Nigeria Is Not A Rich Country - Buhari (Vanguard) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) by 989900: 4:09pm On Jul 26, 2015
By all means criticize, but constructively!

Don't just be a bile@s.$ hater for the sake of it.
Re: We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) by galadima77(m): 4:26pm On Jul 26, 2015
snika:
This man is just confused. One minute he says this, the next it's another.

Oya masturbators, come and defend your dullard (thank God he did not call Nigeria West Kenya). grin

if a dullard beat ur candidate at the polls, what then do we call ur candidate, super clueless dullard? anofia
Re: We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) by donodion(m): 4:45pm On Jul 26, 2015
razid:
I think going by this revelation, particularly coming from Vanguard, the advice of my grandmother will be very apt. grin

Immediately after the visit, the cyberspace has been awashed with our "erudite commentators and columnists" grin grin grin of varying degrees and hues trying to convince us of the futility of the visit to the US by the President. But here we are now being told that the visit is worth about $13.1bn in terms of aids and investment.

Sometimes I do remember Bingo in Ikebe Super one of the comic magazines of those days saying "The patient dog eats the fattest bone". No wonder our elders will say "Patience, my child, is a virtue". And finally, in one of JF Odunjo's Alawiye in those days, we learnt that "onisuuru ni fun wara kinihun" (literally, only the patient can milk a lioness).

What is the "koko" of this message? Be patient in reacting to issues so that you will not be made to look foolish as a result of hasty conclusions.

Cheerio! My people grin grin grin
My broda ...oh ikebe super with boy Alinko,miss pepeye and baba ajasco...good old days.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 4:48pm On Jul 26, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
DAFTUS has started spewing rubbish again, how can you travel to G7 with a wish list and you said you dont need foreign aid?

How can you celebrate 13.6 billion dollars as an achievement from US when even Jim Ovia can advance such loan to you

When we subtract the 2.2 billion dollars from the 13.6 billion that US promised Nigeria then we will be left with a paltry 11.4billion dollars that even iya basira that sells beans can advance to DAFTUS

So 11.4 billion dollars is paltry? So jim ovia can afford to give nigeria 13billion dollars? How much is jim ovia worth? You are qualified to be called a dullard!

3 Likes

Re: We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) by Lawsimon(m): 5:07pm On Jul 26, 2015
Simply tell us that the state visit to the states was a total failure, instead of speaking in tongue to justify the failure.
Re: We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 26, 2015
Demmocrats:

Bro have you ever asked your self the terms of that loan bro get the facts first before you comment please
www.
[b]
If u study underdevelopement u will notice that the conditions of such loans ain't funny at all. Aid dependency is a bad situation especially for third world countries. Examples loans in 2010/2011 for malaria..
Imagine obasanjo giving out $12 billion for $18 billion... World Bank made Nigeria use it foreign reserve to pay.. Unlike the Greece which was bailed out of crises. [b\]
Re: We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) by deejayALFY(m): 6:04pm On Jul 26, 2015
He quoted his boss as saying: ”There is no organisation or
government (across the world) that can give us (Nigeria) $5
billion. If we plug our loopholes and recover stolen money stashed
abroad, Nigeria will do well by herself.”...A GOOD QUALITY OF A LEADER WHO BLIEVES IN HIS COUNTRY

“Buhari did not go to the US with a begging bowl. We don’t need
foreign aid, he told everyone, so long as the world powers can help
us plug all the loopholes that had been used to steal our assets,”
Mallam Garba Shehu, Senior Special Assistant to President Buhari
on Publicity, disclosed .... ALL HAIL BABA PMB..NO WONDER HE TURNED DOWN THE FAMOUS GAY PROPOSAL.

He quoted his boss as saying: ”There is no organisation or
government (across the world) that can give us (Nigeria) $5
billion. If we plug our loopholes and recover stolen money stashed
abroad, Nigeria will do well by herself.”#TheChangeWeVotedForIsHereEmbrassIt

click like for BABA PMB

2 Likes

Re: We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) by 989900: 6:17pm On Jul 26, 2015
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

So 11.4 billion dollars is paltry? So jim ovia can afford to give nigeria 13billion dollars? How much is jim ovia worth? You are qualified to be called a dullard!

You know when I saw the m0r0n's comment . . . I just had to pass . . . even Dangote and Adenuga put together can't 'dash out' $13b. Jim doesn't even have a $13b credit line -- try as he may.

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) by solonazzy: 7:18pm On Jul 26, 2015
poiZon:

u wernt making points, just wailing.
Stop wailing instead get well.
Wailers, so easy to identify..... He referred to d topic, u didn't.... Bro u r a certified wailer

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) by bigass123(m): 7:24pm On Jul 26, 2015
Nice 1
Re: We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) by beengils: 7:34pm On Jul 26, 2015
poiZon:

d man na real illiterate.
U dont need foreign aid but u need help from US which is foreign to block loopholes from blabla bla....
D 2.1billiondolls na local aid abi, the 13+billion dollss na dash from zimbabwe too. Illiterate is bad but not manageble
gerrout you are making no sense at all
Re: We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) by dedecoder: 8:32pm On Jul 26, 2015
nnachukz:
Truly this man brain is on pause mode, what did you go to US to do? Or you think aid is only money? Why should they help you to block loopholes since you dont need their help(aid). This man says one thing now and changes it in a minute.

I've always said it that there are indeed intellectuals on this platform. May you walk and never stumble sir! I'm looking keenly to see the difference between "stealing is not corruption" and "money alone is aid" as implied in this post.

If you don't need aid, why leave the shores of your fatherland for 4days? You may say you don't need financial aid and we'll pardon you even though we know it's a big fallacy. But to say you don't need aid generally? I comment my reserve..... Lol
Re: We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) by razid: 9:22pm On Jul 26, 2015
princejenks:
in the same token,it would be too hasty to give praises for this mere tokenism from the US cos much was indeed expected from the over hyped trip which was made to look like it had all the answers to nigeria's woes

You are correct my friend. On the other hand, I would say that it was seemingly "overhyped" because some of the people held the view that it wasn't necessary in the first place. So, the debate was centred on the propriety of the trip at that time and the government was bound to respond. And moreso, one can never divorce this administration from the technology of the moment. This government will be greatly criticized and policed more than the administrations before it. Simply because we are in the age of the social media where a single tweet can bring down the whole government within a twinkle of an eye. The citizens are hungry for information, and not providing it will means that they will get it either wrong or right elsewhere, so that account for the cornucopia of photography of government activities that are humongous in the cyberspace.
Re: We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) by Oluabayomi1(m): 9:02am On Jul 27, 2015
light004:

source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/we-dont-need-foreign-aid-buhari/#sthash.4OVQvL9k.dpuf

Bt hope dey didn't discuss about same sex legalisation in naija
Re: We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) by aiynosainte(m): 9:46am On Jul 27, 2015
Em President BabaGoSlow you don't need foreign aide, why travel here and there... wasting money, who is deceiving who. SMH
Re: We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) by coolbis: 9:49am On Jul 27, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:
And u have already borrowed $2.1 billion in less than 50 days in office. When a dullard talks u must know.
I wish you also can be equally proud of your 'intelligent' father as his(PMB) children and millions of nigerian youths of good conscience are proud of this 'dullard man'. Next time,get your fact right before posting nonsense, the world bank grant was just an offer which has not been accepted yet by our amiable president. PMB you are the last hope of the common man, dont allow tthese disgruntled element divert your attention, we love u.
Re: We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) by Chigold101(m): 11:50am On Jul 27, 2015
Demmocrats:

Bro have you ever asked your self the terms of that loan bro get the facts first before you comment please
www.
please tell me the terms of the loan. I want to know
Re: We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) by Ralphlauren(m): 1:08pm On Jul 27, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
soe, midollan, ralphlauren come and see another worksmart that belives PMB died after inauguration.

Smh!

Insanity has turned into an infectious disease.

I can see that worksmart has been passing around the bug. That dude needs to be sectioned asap.
Re: We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) by billyG(m): 2:02pm On Jul 27, 2015
Re: We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 2:47pm On Jul 27, 2015
coolbis:
I wish you also can be equally proud of your 'intelligent' father as his(PMB) children and millions of nigerian youths of good conscience are proud of this 'dullard man'. Next time,get your fact right before posting nonsense, the world bank grant was just an offer which has not been accepted yet by our amiable president. PMB you are the last hope of the common man, dont allow tthese disgruntled element divert your attention, we love u.

You don't want to know who my father is, accolades from all major international engineering bodies. Don't mistake animosity on social media as non-accomplishment DUMBFUCCK
Re: We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) by refreshrate: 11:07am On Jul 29, 2015
trapQ:
it is very glaring that pmb has Nigeria's best interest at heart. from reducing "his own" salary to refusing a fleet of new cars which would cost roughly 400m naira, to refusing a new privet jet. I mean, power generation is at an all time high at 4655mw(when Jonathan left, Nigeria's power generation was at an all time low at 1000+ MW).

all those calling him dullard are the ones who's fathers can't do half of what PMB is doing on a daily. if you aren't for change, kill yourself.

Oga abeg no vex o but do you have reference to anything i mean absolutely anything in the least bit no matter how small with reference please that shows where your idol dullardinus has done anything towards the said improvement of power supply?

One thing

Just one

No matter how small

You just come here cos you have keypad and data to type and insult peoples fathers without using the space between your ears.

Rubbish.

He reduced salary what about allowances and security vote?
Re: We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) by trapQ: 7:39am On Aug 01, 2015
first of all I'm not "oga", I'm a girl.
secondly, before commenting, you should analyze, dissect and comprehended first.
nowhere in my comment did I insult anyone's father. I simply said "all those calling him dullard are the ones whose fathers can't do half of what he's doing on a daily". now how is that insult?? before saying rubbish in my mentions you should ask yourself if you even have the slightest common sense.

if power generation has tremendously, and drastically improved for the first time in years in less than two months of his tenure. a feat no other president could achieve in years.

besides, did he cut your salary? isn't it politicians salaries( including his own) that was cut?? tell me why he wouldn't cut their salaries when they loot tax payers and the state funds to satisfy their greedy selves but fail to pay workers meager wages for seven months.

same bihari has given these state governments money to pay their workers. if you don't have anything reasonable to say, don't @ me again!!!
refreshrate:

Oga abeg no vex o but do you have reference to anything i mean absolutely anything in the least bit no matter how small with reference please that shows where your idol dullardinus has done anything towards the said improvement of power supply?

One thing

Just one

No matter how small

You just come here cos you have keypad and data to type and insult peoples fathers without using the space between your ears.

Rubbish.

He reduced salary what about allowances and security vote?
Re: We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) by refreshrate: 8:36am On Aug 01, 2015
trapQ:
first of all I'm not "oga", I'm a girl.
secondly, before commenting, you should analyze, dissect and comprehended first.
nowhere in my comment did I insult anyone's father. I simply said "all those calling him dullard are the ones whose fathers can't do half of what he's doing on a daily". now how is that insult?? before saying rubbish in my mentions you should ask yourself if you even have the slightest common sense.

if power generation has tremendously, and drastically improved for the first time in years in less than two months of his tenure. a feat no other president could achieve in years.

besides, did he cut your salary? isn't it politicians salaries( including his own) that was cut?? tell me why he wouldn't cut their salaries when they loot tax payers and the state funds to satisfy their greedy selves but fail to pay workers meager wages for seven months.

same bihari has given these state governments money to pay their workers. if you don't have anything reasonable to say, don't @ me again!!!

Oga madam. Firstly I don't know if it's drugs you're taking or if it's drugs you need to be taking.

Menttioning people's fathers as being unable to do something last I checked qualified as an insult.

Then again regards to each other's fathers vary. if it's ok for you to say such about your father, thumbs up!

Might I suggest a means to get laid as soon as possible? Too much teenage angst within you
Re: We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) by coolbis: 7:34pm On Aug 12, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:

You don't want to know who my father is, accolades from all major international engineering bodies. Don't mistake animosity on social media as non-accomplishment DUMBFUCCK
u are very sick, I am a registered engineer with COREN, meNtion ur papa name, idiot.
Re: We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 9:18pm On Aug 12, 2015
coolbis:
u are very sick, I am a registered engineer with COREN, meNtion ur papa name, idiot.

Ur generation is sick and would continue to be sick. I am not going to mention becos of anonymity but your generations would be sick for life stupid fool who is cursed all his life
Re: We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) by justmenoni: 7:12am On Dec 10, 2015
How come baba is asking China for loans now Nawa o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) by EasternLeopard: 7:29am On Dec 10, 2015
justmenoni:
How come baba is asking China for loans now Nawa o

Because confusion has set into his mind

By the time oil drops to $20 , Buhari will suffer heartbreak and his supporters will be frustrated

2 Likes

Re: We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) by justmenoni: 8:36am On Dec 10, 2015
cheesy grin cheesy

grin cheesy
EasternLeopard:

Because confusion has set into his mind

By the time oil drops to $20 , Buhari will suffer heartbreak and his supporters will be frustrated

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Receives Senators From South- East, Led By Ekweremadu (photos) / Navy Confirms Delivery Of Yatch, Faces Payment Crisis Over NASS Stand / Pictures Of The Pilot Who Died In The Bama Helicopter Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.