Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,750 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

United States Disappointed With Buhari’s Visit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / United States Disappointed With Buhari’s Visit (5332 Views)

Buhari: I’m Disappointed With Some South-east Leaders Over IPOB / United States Disappointed With Buhari’s Visit / United States Disappointed With Buhari’s Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: United States Disappointed With Buhari’s Visit by lukaino(m): 11:50am On Jul 26, 2015
Nothing short of a PDP sponsored article. Doesn't the name ORBIH ring a bell in the PDP ccircles in Edo state?
Re: United States Disappointed With Buhari’s Visit by Atlantian: 11:51am On Jul 26, 2015
This is an international disgrace. Where do I hide my face oh God, what a shame. Buhari went to America with Oshomole's wife, wearing red sexy dress. Rochas Okorocha wearing towel on his neck, Amaechi wearing a useless apron that looks much more like a snake skin. No Economic Team, No Ministers, no Blueprint and no plan. Even when Businessmen pay their way there to help our image, the dullard shamed the CBN governor.

I am so ashamed to be a Nigerian now. I feel like disappearing.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: United States Disappointed With Buhari’s Visit by IGBOSON1: 11:51am On Jul 26, 2015
Sealeddeal:
Nigeria is in total nightmare. I do not think that,with the way things are going,Buhari should be allowed to complete a 4year term. Nigerians will be forced to call for a military take over.

^^^Hehehehehe grin grin grin

APC Changi! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: United States Disappointed With Buhari’s Visit by phantom(m): 11:52am On Jul 26, 2015
No source?? And we are discussing this??

If This is true,im more dissappointed in the US. A country that has totally löst it. A country that,in order to be seen as the Home of the liberal ,has gone on to sh.it on what made them great in the First place; solid Moral values.

A country whose foreign policy has been abysmal to say the least. I will not lose sleep because of how such a country sees Nigeria.QED.
we do not need their help,IMHO. We cant accept their help,when in fact they think of themselves FIRST and the country they are "helping" SECOND.

Let buhari sit his a.ss down at home and solve our problems.

1 Like

Re: United States Disappointed With Buhari’s Visit by phantom(m): 11:55am On Jul 26, 2015
Atlantian:
This is an international disgrace. Where do I hide my face oh God, what a shame. Buhari went to America with Oshomole's wife, wearing red sexy dress. Rochas Okorocha wearing towel on his neck, Amaechi wearing a useless apron that looks much more like a snake skin. No Economic Team, No Ministers, no Blueprint and no plan. Even when Businessmen pay their way there to help our image, the dullard shamed the CBN governor.

...because a country where men are allowed to sleep with men has a terrible opinion about our country and our president? Yeah....I really think you should dissappear.
Re: United States Disappointed With Buhari’s Visit by Atlantian: 11:57am On Jul 26, 2015
phantom:
...because a country where men are allowed to sleep with men has a terrible opinion about our country and our president? Yeah....I really think you should dissappear.
I prefer a country where men sleep with men than this useless zoo that is being ruled by a secondary school drop out.

8 Likes

Re: United States Disappointed With Buhari’s Visit by patrickmuf(m): 11:58am On Jul 26, 2015
Just take a look at the wailing wailers led by their deranged leader, going gaga over this half baked news from a non reputable source...
If the White House is disappointed with the performance/outcome of the visit of the Nigerian delegation led by PMB, they'll come out and tell the world in clear and simple terms, Nigeria/Buhari is not bigger than China and Russia who have been openly criticized in recent times by the White House...

1 Like

Re: United States Disappointed With Buhari’s Visit by Lanretoye(m): 11:59am On Jul 26, 2015
if this news is cooked,e no go better for the chef (amen)
Re: United States Disappointed With Buhari’s Visit by IGBOSON1: 12:00pm On Jul 26, 2015
Atlantian:

^^^I also noticed the glaring omission of technocrats in the team.....the entourage was filled with political jobbers, APC chieftains and Buharis' friends, family and kinsfolk! sad

Makes one fondly remember the likes of Arunma Otteh, Okonjo-Iweala, Olusegun Aganga, Akinwunmi Adesina, Soludo, Barth Nnaji and Chinedu Nebo.....these guys can hold their own at any international gathering!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: United States Disappointed With Buhari’s Visit by Atlantian: 12:03pm On Jul 26, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^I also noticed the glaring omission of technocrats in the team.....the entourage was filled with political jobbers, APC chieftains and Buharis' friends, family and kinsfolk! sad

Makes one fondly remember the likes of Arunma Otteh, Okonjo-Iweala, Olusegun Aganga, Akinwunmi Adesina, Soludo, Barth Nnaji and Chinedu Nebo.....these guys can hold their own at any international gathering!

We had the best team in the GEJ administration, yet we had challenges. Now, we have people like Amaechi dressing like harry Potter character, Rochase flirting with Oshomole's imported trophy wife. The mor0n we call President allowed jesters as his entourage but chastised CBN governor for inviting employers of labour. What an Idiot we have as President.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: United States Disappointed With Buhari’s Visit by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 26, 2015
ofala:
If only these TANoids will begin to realise that the past Administration's failure is affecting them too.

Such dirty propaganda as this writer tried hard to posit can only mislead people who had sold their brains.
oga leave politics aside ,valid points were made.

5 Likes

Re: United States Disappointed With Buhari’s Visit by phantom(m): 12:09pm On Jul 26, 2015
Atlantian:
I prefer a country where men sleep with men than this useless zoo that is being ruled by a secondary school drop out.
a secondary school drop out that has shown vastly more intelligence than the immediate past university graduate? Dont make me laugh.

1 Like

Re: United States Disappointed With Buhari’s Visit by DPCreampie: 12:12pm On Jul 26, 2015
The effect of electing a senile paedophile and terrorist of the Zoological Islamic Republic.

4 Likes

Re: United States Disappointed With Buhari’s Visit by shigoslim(m): 12:30pm On Jul 26, 2015
I thought am the only that observes that. I swear this is totally disgrace to Nigeria and Nigerian .......... I see that is why OBAMA left them in State.
What impact the likes of oshomole, okorocha, Amechi and his family contribute to the trip, just wasted money. I expect PMB to go with some minister but here we are there is no minister to play the roles . For how long do we continue to lived a confuse nation.
Truly Nigeria is an autopilot nation with no direction

6 Likes

Re: United States Disappointed With Buhari’s Visit by Jascon4: 12:34pm On Jul 26, 2015
The United States promise of support to Buhari vis á vis Nigeria pales into insignificance in contrast with the enthusiastic pledge the same country has made to Kenya. One of Obama's many quotes in Kenya says, "The United States will stand with you shoulder to shoulder in this fight against extremists for as long as it lasts". There are many more of similar intense pledges embedded within his many speeches in Kenya.

The U.S president passionate support of Kenya makes mockery of the shallow promises he made to our president.

Before you say it is because Obama has Kenyan heritage, Obama said unequivocally that Kenya has demonstrated a clear cut drive at development and uplifting its citizen out of poverty. Besides, it is not Obama who is offering the support, but the United States because he visited Kenya as the President of the United Sates of America.

7 Likes

Re: United States Disappointed With Buhari’s Visit by hoobs(m): 12:41pm On Jul 26, 2015
When the CBN governor tried to bring in investor and business men,they made a jest of him,trying to make him stupid and silly because he is a Biafran....na lara,buhari's son yusuf and corrupt APC chieftains,na dem dy improve the economy.....abeg Biafra should come soonest tired of this ZOO called a country!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: United States Disappointed With Buhari’s Visit by tempo37: 12:42pm On Jul 26, 2015
ddippset:
What do I call them now? Wailers? Tanoids? Hypocrites? Fools? Before the trip, they all could have sworn on their dead grandparents' graves that the visit was wholly about gay rights. Now the amiable PMB bluntly turned that down. Indeed if we go with what the wailing wailers thought, that the visit was indirectly about gay marriage, should the wailers not expect the white house to be mad at PMB for turning down gay rights in Nigeria? Should the wailers not be praising and commending PMB instead of jumping at this article to 'masturbate' on issues which they were so sure weren't PMB's real reasons for going to the USA? No Aso Rock vacancy till 2023.

To u buhari turning down gay right is a big accomplishment? Something gej did without even reading d bill sent to him.
Abeg talk anoda thing, ur baba na f00lefu like donphilopus.

6 Likes

Re: United States Disappointed With Buhari’s Visit by Ama80(f): 12:54pm On Jul 26, 2015
Atlantian:

by d combination of Hs delegates,it was a family trip to u.s.his son wud ve had enof fun.poor nig.I watched pa buhari read a scriptd speech on polio and d way he carried his speech like a nursery sch child learning to cast a news and I wondered how we got here.

5 Likes

Re: United States Disappointed With Buhari’s Visit by Atlantian: 12:57pm On Jul 26, 2015
Ama80:
by d combination of Hs delegates,it was a family trip to u.s.his son wud ve had enof fun.poor nig.

When countries are being ruled by Professors of Law, we are ruled by a mor0nic cattle-rearer who did not complete secondary education. He does not even know the real meaning of APC.

4 Likes

Re: United States Disappointed With Buhari’s Visit by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 26, 2015
We are in for a long thing. is not the best thing to have happen to Nigeria at this time. Very pathetic.

3 Likes

Re: United States Disappointed With Buhari’s Visit by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 26, 2015
hoobs:
When the CBN governor tried to bring in investor and business men,they made a jest of him,trying to make him stupid and silly because he is a Biafran....na lara,buhari's son yusuf and corrupt APC chieftains,na dem dy improve the economy.....abeg Biafra should come soonest tired of this ZOO called a country!
Bless you

2 Likes

Re: United States Disappointed With Buhari’s Visit by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 26, 2015
This should be move to FP

2 Likes

Re: United States Disappointed With Buhari’s Visit by Ama80(f): 1:12pm On Jul 26, 2015
Atlantian:

When countries are being ruled by Professors of Law, we are ruled by a mor0nic cattle-rearer who did not complete secondary education. He does not even know the real meaning of APC.
did u watch him read dat scripted speech on polio yester night.he practically liftd d sheet up and struggld to look at d camera lik a child being taught to read news.i felt so ashamed dat d president cannot find words to commend d past administration in eradicating polio and to pledge to continue in such manner.he reads verbatim and if d speech writer makes mistake in use of I fr U,i swear ds man would ve read it verbatim. he is an inarticulate n unresourcful leader in vindictive mission.dats all

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: United States Disappointed With Buhari’s Visit by Atlantian: 1:15pm On Jul 26, 2015
Ama80:
did u watch him read dat scripted speech on polio yester night.he practically liftd d sheet up and struggld to look at d camera lik a child being taught to read news.i felt so ashamed dat d president cannot find words to commend d past administration in eradicating polio and to pledge to continue in such manner.he reads verbatim and if d speech writer makes mistake in use of I fr U,i swear ds man would ve read it verbatim. he is an inarticulate n unresourcful leader in vindictive mission.dats all
I stopped watching that idi0t. It makes me sick. These days, I am even blanking out all Nigerian channels from my home. Only this website is where I come to vent my frustration. Buhari is and will remain our greatest democratic mistake.

5 Likes

Re: United States Disappointed With Buhari’s Visit by henrysam(m): 1:28pm On Jul 26, 2015
No wonder Obama left him in the States and travelled to Kenya.
This signified that Baba no get what it takes to discuss genuinely with him.
Baba is behaving like he owns Nigeria small time his eyes will open

1 Like

Re: United States Disappointed With Buhari’s Visit by Ama80(f): 1:29pm On Jul 26, 2015
Atlantian:
I stopped watching that idi0t. It makes me sick. These days, I am even blanking out all Nigerian channels from my home. Only this website is where I come to vent my frustration. Buhari is and will remain our greatest democratic mistake.
nauseating!look at them below.rochas was sleeping n possibly drooling,Adams was forced to wear adamic coat,al makura was smiling n posing fr camera shoot.Adam's wife was wearing like a slut parading like a tramp somwhr off camera.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United States Disappointed With Buhari’s Visit by Sinbad2(m): 1:35pm On Jul 26, 2015
Apart from the CBN gov.I don't think there is anyone else in that PMB team with foresight of modern policy and PMG that led them is even suffering from dementia.So don't see any good policy maker there o.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: United States Disappointed With Buhari’s Visit by agabaI23(m): 1:37pm On Jul 26, 2015
I would not be disturbed if Buhari has other plans with Russia or China but I doubt he has. In his characteristic manner, he would think kicking out corruption will revive the economy....

#babaonechance.

1 Like

Re: United States Disappointed With Buhari’s Visit by Ama80(f): 1:37pm On Jul 26, 2015
Ama80:
nauseating!look at them below.rochas was sleeping n possibly drooling,Adams was forced to wear adamic coat,al makura was smiling n posing fr camera shoot.Adam's wife was wearing like a slut parading like a tramp somwhr off camera.
and here comes d grand commander.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: United States Disappointed With Buhari’s Visit by tafrica(m): 1:53pm On Jul 26, 2015
How would U.S.A take Nigeria or Buhari serious? He went to U.S without any minister, technocrats or any potential/likely ministerial candidate, but only with 100% core politicians and family members. What were Yusuf Buhari or Lara Oshiomole contributions to the trip. Did anyone notice that the cloth worn by Lara wasn't befitting of such official trip, it wasn't a social gathering.
Which president would go to U.S to discuss his ministerial appointment and time with U.S if not a Dullard? What has ministerial appointment got to do with Obama?
Which president, in his ignorance scolded a man (CBN Governor) that tried to rationalise the trip by inviting business men? Only a retard does that.
Which serious president would go to U.S and have his spokesman (Femi Adesina) celebrating the hoisting of nigerian flag like it never happened before or was any achievement? Only a clueless.
Which president would go to USA and thank technology for PVC like we still live in 1900? Only an archaic man does that.
Obama came to Kenya with 20 congress men from both parties, to show his diplomacy and nationalism but our vindictive and bigoted old man went to U.S and disgraced us openly by calling some constituencies of 97% votes and other 5% votes, while his inexperienced spokesman (Femi Adesina) was calling Nigerians in diaspora that came to greet GMB "Ecstatic APC Supporters". They all went to U.S to display their ignorance, ineptitude, unpreparedness and tribalism on international stage.
Who takes a man that doesn't understand the meaning "inclusive government" serious anyway?
We got ourselves here, only pray it doesn't get messier.
A conglomerate of clowns on a hyped visit to U.S to alert the world of their dullness.
Awon AGBAYA

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: United States Disappointed With Buhari’s Visit by tafrica(m): 2:00pm On Jul 26, 2015
agabaI23:
I would not be disturbed if Buhari has other plans with Russia or China but I doubt he has. In his characteristic manner, he would think kicking out corruption will revive the economy....

#babaonechance.

The man has no fall-back plans with china, ukraine or russia. Did you relalised during his swearing-in speech, he didn't acknowledge their contributions in fighting, but only U.S that left us to our fate.
This childish old man is playing politics with national security, he doesn't want to take GEJ's path of China/Russia but wants to score cheap political points of winning U.S alliance which GEJ didn't get. Don't you realise all his speeches have been U.S this.......U.S that?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Be Like Bro / Buhari Changed Obafemi 100 Naira Note With His Image (photoshoped) / New: Fg Declares New Minimum Wage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.