Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

United States Disappointed With Buhari’s Visit - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / United States Disappointed With Buhari’s Visit (5331 Views)

Buhari: I’m Disappointed With Some South-east Leaders Over IPOB / United States Disappointed With Buhari’s Visit / United States Disappointed With Buhari’s Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: United States Disappointed With Buhari’s Visit by tafrica(m): 2:00pm On Jul 26, 2015
agabaI23:
I would not be disturbed if Buhari has other plans with Russia or China but I doubt he has. In his characteristic manner, he would think kicking out corruption will revive the economy....

#babaonechance.

The man has no fall-back plans with china, ukraine or russia. Did you realise during his swearing-in speech, he didn't acknowledge their contributions in fighting, but only U.S that left us to our fate.
This childish old man is playing politics with national security, he doesn't want to take GEJ's path of China/Russia but wants to score cheap political points of winning U.S alliance which GEJ didn't get. Don't you realise all his speeches have been U.S this.......U.S that?

2 Likes

Re: United States Disappointed With Buhari’s Visit by Donchkus(m): 2:05pm On Jul 26, 2015
I said it....this is the most disorganized govt...ever.

2 Likes

Re: United States Disappointed With Buhari’s Visit by stanech: 2:06pm On Jul 26, 2015
worst change ever

2 Likes

Re: United States Disappointed With Buhari’s Visit by agabaI23(m): 2:16pm On Jul 26, 2015
tafrica:

The man has no fall-back plans with china, ukraine or russia. Did you realise during his swearing-in speech, he didn't acknowledge their contributions in fighting, but only U.S that left us to our fate.
This childish old man is playing politics with national security, he doesn't want to take GEJ's path of China/Russia but wants to score cheap political points of winning U.S alliance which GEJ didn't get. Don't you realise all his speeches have been U.S this.......U.S that?
You are very kworect. I am just looking him anya anya

1 Like

Re: United States Disappointed With Buhari’s Visit by knightsTempler: 2:30pm On Jul 26, 2015
Ama80:
by d combination of Hs delegates,it was a family trip to u.s.his son wud ve had enof fun.poor nig.I watched pa buhari read a scriptd speech on polio and d way he carried his speech like a nursery sch child learning to cast a news and I wondered how we got here.

My sister, i thought i was the only one asking same question, really how did we get here? How were they able to deceive Nigerians into voting this man? What will be become of our dear country after 4years of this clueless dullàrd?

Only time will tell.

1 Like

Re: United States Disappointed With Buhari’s Visit by ddippset(m): 2:59pm On Jul 26, 2015
tempo37:

To u buhari turning down gay right is a big accomplishment? Something gej did without even reading d bill sent to him.
Abeg talk anoda thing, ur baba na f00lefu like donphilopus.
If the wailers could criticize Buhari for honouring obamas invitation and swearing he was going there to bring home gay marriage even before his airplane was serviced, then it should be a very big deal to the wailers that he called Obama' bluff.
Re: United States Disappointed With Buhari’s Visit by cococandy(f): 3:15pm On Jul 26, 2015
When he was selecting his son as a partner in his entourage, that's when one had to know he's not serious.

3 Likes

Re: United States Disappointed With Buhari’s Visit by vpaymoney(m): 3:31pm On Jul 26, 2015
Princecalm:
we are more disappointed in the US.
C. O
Re: United States Disappointed With Buhari’s Visit by tafrica(m): 3:56pm On Jul 26, 2015
How do you expect world to respect us when we celebrate photo ops with Obama as an acheivement. Obama reportedly went to U.S with about 200 investoors while our own only wanted to shake and take pictures with Obama and even sent back some business men that tried to join them.
Awon Clowns

3 Likes

Re: United States Disappointed With Buhari’s Visit by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 26, 2015
I don't like the Nigerian president at all. He is not the kind of person that society needs in the 21st century! He's a big scam! angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: United States Disappointed With Buhari’s Visit by Buchukwu: 6:53pm On Jul 26, 2015
Lol

1 Like

Re: United States Disappointed With Buhari’s Visit by LesGrossman(m): 6:54pm On Jul 26, 2015
cry
Re: United States Disappointed With Buhari’s Visit by Princecalm(m): 7:13pm On Jul 26, 2015
vpaymoney:
C. O
meaning?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Be Like Bro / It's Over For Nigeria - See What IPOB And Rev. Father Were Doing Inside Church / Breaking Breaking......Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Lagos....Currently Being Received!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.