Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,520 members, 7,861,510 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:26 PM

Top 15 Things That Would Frustrate You Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top 15 Things That Would Frustrate You Nigeria (473 Views)

15 Things Buhari Is Doing To Cut Down Cost Of Governance By Lauretta Onochie / N400m Fraud: Metuh ‘cooked Up’ Allegations To Frustrate Trial —EFCC. / Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 15 Things That Would Frustrate You Nigeria by INFOLITED: 11:40am On Jul 26, 2015
Nigeria! Very lovely country It’s probably the best in the world. I know you don’t agree with me on that and it’s OK because I don’t either. Anyways we came up with a list of 15 things that would frustrate you in Nigeria. I know you’d love to check it out so let’s hit you up Strictly for your reading delight!

The Nigerian Police: when its your bad day, the Nigerian Police would stop at nothing to make sure you get a full of it. Ranging from the ₦50 rent bus, keke and taxi drivers are compelled to pay on a daily basis, to arresting you for the most unreasonable of reasons, having to pay the police to report a case and making a statement, to charging you for bail even when you did nothing prior to your arrest. Meanwhile, the first thing you see when you walk into a Nigerian Police station is a large write up on the wall informing you that bail is free.

I can quite vividly remember one evening after a long day, I decided to get some fries one of my favorite though … The rest is history sha but I passed the night in the quite “cozy comfort” of a police cell I know you know what that means right? I wasn’t alone, 18 other innocent dudes just about their different evening paroles. What did we do, NOTHING! We where still charged for bail the following morning. ABSOLUTE Frustration!!!

Continue here - http://www.infolited.com/frustration-in-nigeria/
Re: Top 15 Things That Would Frustrate You Nigeria by Cutehector(m): 11:45am On Jul 26, 2015
PHCN
Lastma
Frsc
Waec,jamb
Uniport lecturers
American embassy grin
Mtn network grin
Government hospital grin dem go transfer u like say u be pollen grains..
Re: Top 15 Things That Would Frustrate You Nigeria by demmy0325(m): 11:47am On Jul 26, 2015
Re: Top 15 Things That Would Frustrate You Nigeria by bettercreature(m): 11:58am On Jul 26, 2015
Nigerian police
Nigerian roads
PHCN
Super eagle
Exchange rate
DSTV
Nigerian ladies

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Not Want To Leave The Boko Haram Troubled Northern States / Obama In Kenya: Country At Crossroads, Says President / Is Buhari A ''record Breaker''? By Godjone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.