Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,156 members, 7,825,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Free Money - Get #1k Free - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Money - Get #1k Free (632 Views)

Buy And Sell One Dozen Of Bean Flour And Get 1k (pictures) / Buy And Sell One Dozen Of Bean Flour And Get 1k (pictures) / Free Money--grant Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Money - Get #1k Free by Gbotun(m): 11:50am On Jul 26, 2015
Ever heard of My Naija Review?

They are giving #1k for registering and you can cash your points for money or airtime for reviewing businesses.

To register,visit : http://www.mnr.com.ng/RegisterC.aspx?rid=4597

Or if you are too lazy to,just send me your pic and your Federal school ID pics or voters card or drivers licence.
And your email and bank details and wait for your alert by latest Tuesday.

Got mine on Friday.

My whatsapp no:08
Re: Free Money - Get #1k Free by OfficialJohnAgbo(m): 9:25pm On Jul 26, 2015
What does one stand to benefit asides the #1k?

(1) (Reply)

My ATM Says Expires 08-2015 On It / Exclusively For Wine Investors / 10 Things You Should Start Doing Today To Motivate Yourself For Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.