Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Bayo Badmus A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Wrote "I Weep For My Fatherland!" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayo Badmus A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Wrote "I Weep For My Fatherland!" (1242 Views)

1$ At 180 Tweet, Ben Bruce And Others Come For Die Hard APC Supporter / I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi / A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Who Can No Longer Defend Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bayo Badmus A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Wrote "I Weep For My Fatherland!" by Xyg12: 12:48pm On Jul 26, 2015
Bayo Badmus A die hard Buhari supporter Wrote
--------------------------------
I WEEP FOR MY FATHERLAND!
----------------------------------------
Many of my friends and comrades with whom I tirelessly worked to elect President Muhammadu Buhari will condemn,castigate and pillory me for what I am about to write on Muhammadu Buhari, the
president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
------------------------------------
Please give it to me, I can take it.
President Buhari declared in Washington,DC during a question and answer session that he would not treat the constituencies that gave him 97% of their votes the same way he would treat those ones that gave him 5% of their votes because, according to him, it would be unfair! I couldn't believe
this was a man I spent my money and time to elect into office.
It is a monumental betrayal of trust and confidence. This asinine declaration reflects the torrid state
of mind and abject performance of our president.
First, it shows that our president is not lucid enough and mentally capable to steer the ship of the nation because he didn't understand the question that was asked of him.
-------------------------------------
The president asked the program
moderator the meaning and clarification of the question! Nevertheless, my president still humiliated the nation with his
response. This was a colossal demonstration of poor performance.
------------------------------------------
Secondly, the response elucidates the thought process and the inner workings of the mind of the
president, and it portrays him as a very regional and ethnocentric leader. This guy has just given the secessionists and agent provocateur a legitimate reasons for their agitation.
---------------------------------------
He has also explained the reason
and justified why over 90% of his recent appointments are of Hausa/Fulani stock.
It is, therefore, excruciatingly painful for me to declare here
without mincing words that, the man, Muhammadu Buhari, is certainly not the right man to take Nigeria to the promised land. All patriotic citizens and lovers of democracy should go back to the drawing board with the view to
identifying the right man to lead the nation in 2019. Muhammadu Buhari is certainly a man of the last century and should be
consigned to history.
--------------------------------------
Frugality, prudent management of the treasury and war against corruption are certainly not all that it takes to create and birth a nation of our dream. The creation of a better Nigeria where every segment and constituent is treated equally and non-discriminatorily
requires more than chicanery of war against corruption. I expect and desire a Leader who sees the whole nation as his constituency regardless of whether one state or the other voted for him or not. A
leader and a president that actually does more for the states or regions that refuse to vote for him.
-----------------------------------------
A president that works assiduously to turn a political enemy into a
political friend and ally. Nigeria, as a whole,needs and deserves a leader and a president that emphasizes what unites us but
undermines what divides us and acts and does everything to unite the country.
A president that treats an Igbo boy as well as he treats a Fulani boy. This is my hope and dream for my fatherland!!!

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sn571j

3 Likes

Re: Bayo Badmus A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Wrote "I Weep For My Fatherland!" by SouthernBreeze(m): 12:49pm On Jul 26, 2015
Reading
Re: Bayo Badmus A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Wrote "I Weep For My Fatherland!" by Otherique: 12:53pm On Jul 26, 2015
Have you joined us in Wailing?!

@ OP.

You see, from afar, saner minds already can decipher the thought processes of our president and I can authoritatively tell you that they are too slow, believe me.

He speaks before thinking, every utterances he makes saddles his media aides with the enormous responsibilities of damage control, unfortunately,
I have no iota of pity for you lots who out of sentiments chose to plunge us into this monumental rots and disgrace.

This is just the beginning.

7 Likes

Re: Bayo Badmus A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Wrote "I Weep For My Fatherland!" by alabiyemmy(m): 12:56pm On Jul 26, 2015
Medicine after death.
Re: Bayo Badmus A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Wrote "I Weep For My Fatherland!" by Sinbad2(m): 12:57pm On Jul 26, 2015
Every sane mind knows GMB is not the man to lead Nigeria into her dreamland.Though fighting corruption is a welcomed development but at the same times all sectors must not be left as it now.If you are very pragmatic in thinking you know that"Reasoning in a right direction diminishes with increase in age nd PMG is 73yrs+ so don't expect much from him

6 Likes

Re: Bayo Badmus A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Wrote "I Weep For My Fatherland!" by cremedelacreme: 12:58pm On Jul 26, 2015
Nice piece. Buhari is a known unrepentant bigot,illiterate and a terrorist. Watch how the little development strides the past administrations achieved will be ruined by this dullard. angry

2 Likes

Re: Bayo Badmus A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Wrote "I Weep For My Fatherland!" by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 26, 2015
Good morning to Slaves down South who kept shouting Sai Baba even when the freeborn people of Southern Nigeria warned them

God bless GEJ

God bless SS/SE

God bless Yoruba elders like Odumakin

God bless OPC leadership who despite being idol worshippers, still saw the choice of God in Jonathan like Jethro saw in Moses. grin

9 Likes

Re: Bayo Badmus A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Wrote "I Weep For My Fatherland!" by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 26, 2015
Gradually their eyes are clearing one by one.....watching in HD.

3 Likes

Re: Bayo Badmus A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Wrote "I Weep For My Fatherland!" by bymigokeph: 2:11pm On Jul 26, 2015
G O O D L U C K E B E L E J O N A T H A N
BAYO all d qualities u mentioned r found in Ex-PGEJ but ....

that's what we get when stead of dating a guy with prospect we rush for a not yet arrested kidnapper with private jets and flashy motors. I pray Nairaland b a good shoulder to cry on.
Re: Bayo Badmus A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Wrote "I Weep For My Fatherland!" by favouredseed(f): 3:12pm On Jul 26, 2015
Is Bayo Badmus now a 'wailer' ?
Re: Bayo Badmus A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Wrote "I Weep For My Fatherland!" by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 26, 2015
BabaOneChance angry angry
Re: Bayo Badmus A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Wrote "I Weep For My Fatherland!" by adconline(m): 3:28pm On Jul 26, 2015
Xyg12:
Bayo Badmus A die hard Buhari supporter Wrote
--------------------------------
I WEEP FOR MY FATHERLAND!
Many of my friends and comrades with whom I tirelessly worked to elect President Muhammadu Buhari will condemn,castigate and pillory me for what I am about to write on Muhammadu Buhari, the
president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Please give it to me, I can take it.
President Buhari declared in Washington,DC during a question and answer session that he would not treat the constituencies that gave him 97% of their votes the same way he would treat those ones that gave him 5% of their votes because, according to him, it would be unfair! I couldn't believe
this was a man I spent my money and time to elect into office.
It is a monumental betrayal of trust and confidence. This asinine declaration reflects the torrid state
of mind and abject performance of our president.
First, it shows that our president is not lucid enough and mentally capable to steer the ship of the nation because he didn't understand the question that was asked of him.
-------------------------------------
The president asked the program
moderator the meaning and clarification of the question! Nevertheless, my president still humiliated the nation with his
response. This was a colossal demonstration of poor performance.
------------------------------------------
Secondly, the response elucidates the thought process and the inner workings of the mind of the
president, and it portrays him as a very regional and ethnocentric leader. This guy has just given the secessionists and agent provocateur a legitimate reasons for their agitation.
He has also explained the reason
and justified why over 90% of his recent appointments are of Hausa/Fulani stock.
It is, therefore, excruciatingly painful for me to declare here
without mincing words that, the man, Muhammadu Buhari, is certainly not the right man to take Nigeria to the promised land. All patriotic citizens and lovers of democracy should go back to the drawing board with the view to
identifying the right man to lead the nation in 2019. Muhammadu Buhari is certainly a man of the last century and should be
consigned to history.
--------------------------------------
Frugality, prudent management of the treasury and war against corruption are certainly not all that it takes to create and birth a nation of our dream. The creation of a better Nigeria where every segment and constituent is treated equally and non-discriminatorily
requires more than chicanery of war against corruption. I expect and desire a Leader who sees the whole nation as his constituency regardless of whether one state or the other voted for him or not. A
leader and a president that actually does more for the states or regions that refuse to vote for him.
A president that works assiduously to turn a political enemy into a
political friend and ally. Nigeria, as a whole,needs and deserves a leader and a president that emphasizes what unites us but
undermines what divides us and acts and does everything to unite the country.
A president that treats an Igbo boy as well as he treats a Fulani boy. This is my hope and dream for my fatherland!!!

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sn571j
Buyer remorse!
Re: Bayo Badmus A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Wrote "I Weep For My Fatherland!" by texas1(m): 3:29pm On Jul 26, 2015
"t is, therefore, excruciatingly painful for me to declare here
without mincing words that, the man, Muhammadu Buhari, is certainly not the right man to take Nigeria to the promised land. All patriotic citizens and lovers of democracy should go back to the drawing board with the view to identifying the right man to lead the nation in 2019. Muhammadu Buhari is certainly a man of the last century and should be consigned to history."

-Bayo Badmus

He has seen the light. More to follow.

We are watching ....

1 Like

Re: Bayo Badmus A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Wrote "I Weep For My Fatherland!" by chronique(m): 3:35pm On Jul 26, 2015
Laughing in spanish...
Re: Bayo Badmus A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Wrote "I Weep For My Fatherland!" by shigoslim(m): 3:44pm On Jul 26, 2015
I think is too early to criticis ............ Buhari. Although buhari is not my candidate choice but if he fail we all going to suffer for it vise-visa . I also knew very well how people pray for the fall of GEJ regime, we should all know that is nigerian that is suffering.
Let help our government within our own abilities and capacities...... I learnt something about American you hardly find them ranting on social media to condem their leader either perfume or not. But they observes to correct the mistakes, pls Nigeria let us emulate this.
Re: Bayo Badmus A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Wrote "I Weep For My Fatherland!" by Moheat(m): 3:46pm On Jul 26, 2015
I will rather not comment so as not to be termed "Wailing Wailer"
Re: Bayo Badmus A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Wrote "I Weep For My Fatherland!" by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 26, 2015
Morning came late for Bayo, omenka, beremx, obiagelli and passingshot are still sleeping and masturbating

2 Likes

Re: Bayo Badmus A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Wrote "I Weep For My Fatherland!" by naijaking1: 3:59pm On Jul 26, 2015
Who is Badmus?
Is that another name for Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Bayo Badmus A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Wrote "I Weep For My Fatherland!" by Tecnonews24: 4:30pm On Jul 26, 2015
Otherique:
Have you joined us in Wailing?!

@ OP.

You see, from afar, saner minds already can decipher the thought processes of our president and I can authoritatively tell you that they are too slow, believe me.

He speaks before thinking, every utterances he makes saddles his media aides with the enormous responsibilities of damage control, unfortunately,
I have no iota of pity for you lots who out of sentiments chose to plunge us into this monumental rots and disgrace.

This is just the beginning.

my brother, now that the gullible have plunge us all into all this mess, they should get us out of it. SAD..........
Re: Bayo Badmus A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Wrote "I Weep For My Fatherland!" by Jman06(m): 5:01pm On Jul 26, 2015
when the likes of Yinka Odumakin, FFK and other sensible Yoruba elders were warning you, non of you listened. You were bent on bringing down GEJ's government.

I just hope we'll get it right in 2019.
Re: Bayo Badmus A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Wrote "I Weep For My Fatherland!" by jmoore(m): 5:19pm On Jul 26, 2015
Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.

The apc fanatics can't see anything wrong with his statement because they have been programmed to recite 'wailing wailers'.
President Buhari these states gave you less votes >>>Rivers, Bayelsa, Akwaibom and Crossrivers. You will give them less attention but will still collect oil revenue from them?

This man should be careful with his plans, or he will take us back to the stone age.

As a patriotic Nigerian I say this prayer "President Buhari, receive wisdom in the name of Jesus, Amen. And any evil agenda you have planned or you are planning will be crushed in Jesus name, Amen!!!"

One Nigeria!!!
Re: Bayo Badmus A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Wrote "I Weep For My Fatherland!" by Amustical(m): 6:05pm On Jul 26, 2015
People like us can't complain too much..... Cause I don't vote to anyone. Buhari should stop decieving us he's old and can't be active in office. Mandela is of his age when he becomes president of south africa. And till tomao history won't forget him........
Anyway tell baba am not corrupt!
He. Can make me minister for women affairs

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Senior British Military Officers Visit DHQ / Photos From Esama Of Benin's 81st Birthday Party / Am On The Verge Of Loosing My Woman. Advice Needed!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.