Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,691 members, 7,820,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Are You Guilty Of This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Guilty Of This? (1760 Views)

I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty / 99.9% of ladies are guilty of this / Hilarious .. Most guyz are guilty of this (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Guilty Of This? by Toks2008(m): 1:02pm On Jul 26, 2015
As a male,Whenever i read a comment of a female nairalanfer i tend to check her profile picture expecially if she quotes me or if i find her comment interesting but sometimes i just read a comment from a female nairalander and i find myself fighting the act of checking her profile pic.

Is anyone guilty of this too? if yes why do you do that?

Honest and mature response will be appreciated.
Re: Are You Guilty Of This? by MOA15(m): 1:04pm On Jul 26, 2015
Guilty as charged
Re: Are You Guilty Of This? by loomer: 1:04pm On Jul 26, 2015
Maybe, not taken note yet
Re: Are You Guilty Of This? by Drhenrysaint(m): 1:04pm On Jul 26, 2015
My matured comment>
You see ur self doing dt wen u re SEX starved and jobless to worry abt none existing username. Most female moniker on nairaland are male. Eg INTROVERT
Re: Are You Guilty Of This? by freshness2020: 1:06pm On Jul 26, 2015
Everyone is guilty of this..the ladies are not secluded also.
Re: Are You Guilty Of This? by Toks2008(m): 1:09pm On Jul 26, 2015
freshness2020:

oh so im not alone.
Re: Are You Guilty Of This? by freshness2020: 1:10pm On Jul 26, 2015
Toks2008:

oh so im not alone.
Yea bro.. It's a natural thing!

1 Like

Re: Are You Guilty Of This? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 26, 2015
Meanwhile..... I'm just figuring the perfect female to suite my taste...
Re: Are You Guilty Of This? by Jenny1010(f): 1:21pm On Jul 26, 2015
I think they should have a provision where one can be able to see people who viewed his/her profile on Nairaland grin
Re: Are You Guilty Of This? by Omotayor123(f): 1:28pm On Jul 26, 2015
grin kind of guilty too.
Not always though undecided
Re: Are You Guilty Of This? by stano2(m): 1:33pm On Jul 26, 2015
you too get data

1 Like

Re: Are You Guilty Of This? by Toks2008(m): 1:37pm On Jul 26, 2015
Drhenrysaint:

My matured comment>
You see ur self doing dt wen u re SEX starved and jobless to worry abt none existing username. Most female moniker on nairaland are male. Eg INTROVERT

Nairaland teenagers don come again.

So in your world if you are sex starved you will start looking at profile pics? and i guess that just a click to view profile pics translates to joblessness.

Nairaland is indeed a place for comic relief.
Re: Are You Guilty Of This? by Toks2008(m): 1:39pm On Jul 26, 2015
Omotayor123:
grin kind of guilty too.

Not always though undecided

Thanks for your honesty.

The day i read your intelligent comment was the day i checked your profile pics.

I guess in my case its as a result of curiosity as in who be this babe making sense or making a mockery of herself.
Re: Are You Guilty Of This? by eyeon(m): 2:02pm On Jul 26, 2015
I DO. TO CHECK HER PICTURE AND SEE IF SHE'S BEAUTIFUL; TO CHECK HER PERSONAL TEXT AND HER TOPICS... ALL DEPENDING ON HOW WELL SHE WROTE IN THE QUOTE. NO BIGGY!
Re: Are You Guilty Of This? by Toks2008(m): 2:36pm On Jul 26, 2015
eyeon:
I DO. TO CHECK HER PICTURE AND SEE IF SHE'S BEAUTIFUL; TO CHECK HER PERSONAL TEXT AND HER TOPICS... ALL DEPENDING ON HOW WELL SHE WROTE IN THE QUOTE. NO BIGGY!

Exactly
Re: Are You Guilty Of This? by xtervaganza(m): 2:45pm On Jul 26, 2015
Done it countless times but it ends there.

I've not sent a message to anyone of them.....well I reply a few from them sha
Re: Are You Guilty Of This? by Toks2008(m): 3:59pm On Jul 26, 2015
xtervaganza:
Done it countless times but it ends there.

I've not sent a message to anyone of them.....well I reply a few from them sha

Cool.that sending of message though...

If i like her pics i just state it openly.
Re: Are You Guilty Of This? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 26, 2015
Drhenrysaint:

My matured comment>

Confirm!
Re: Are You Guilty Of This? by swtdrms(m): 4:56pm On Jul 26, 2015
Guilty as charged, but it has to do with unexpected intelligent comments from the "f" lettered gender since i believe majority of them have nothing upstairs, so if u find those few with intellect, you'll be forced to check her up
Re: Are You Guilty Of This? by clemz85(m): 5:10pm On Jul 26, 2015
freshness2020:

sorry not every one, I hardly even notice the pinks
Re: Are You Guilty Of This? by wrongnumber: 5:57pm On Jul 26, 2015
swtdrms:
Guilty as charged, but it has to do with unexpected intelligent comments from the "f" lettered gender since i believe majority of them have nothing upstairs, so if u find those few with intellect, you'll be forced to check her up

A million likes for your comment.

in a society where most of the ladies are mentally dumb and all you see them talk anout is the new cream bags and shoes in town,they flaunt curves as if that is all to life yet have nothing up there. You will be forced to check up the profile pics of any lady who makes sensible post.
Re: Are You Guilty Of This? by swtdrms(m): 6:19pm On Jul 26, 2015
wrongnumber:

A million likes for your comment.

in a society where most of the ladies are mentally dumb and all you see them talk anout is the new cream bags and shoes in town,they flaunt curves as if that is all to life yet have nothing up there. You will be forced to check up the profile pics of any lady who makes sensible post.
Exactly bros....when i see their likes, am naturally attracted to her, not for Anything but just curious what planet she would have come from cuz am sure it cant be planet earth
Re: Are You Guilty Of This? by timm1990(m): 6:38pm On Jul 26, 2015
I plead guilty sir, just temper justice with mercy
Re: Are You Guilty Of This? by timm1990(m): 6:38pm On Jul 26, 2015
I plead guilty sir, just temper justice with mercy cheesy
Re: Are You Guilty Of This? by wrongnumber: 6:48pm On Jul 26, 2015
timm1990:
I plead guilty sir, just temper justice with mercy cheesy

Lol i guess the op will tamper mercy with Johnson.
Re: Are You Guilty Of This? by grad2012(f): 8:07pm On Jul 26, 2015
Lol I only check if the person quotes me cool smiley
Re: Are You Guilty Of This? by yemstok(m): 8:32pm On Jul 26, 2015
Jenny1010:
I think they should have a provision where one can be able to see people who viewed his/her profile on Nairaland grin

I just viewed your profile
Re: Are You Guilty Of This? by wrongnumber: 8:43pm On Jul 26, 2015
grad2012:
Lol I only check if the person quotes me cool smiley

I just checked your pics too and i must say you have the type of figure i can remain sexually faithful to all the days of my life.

Please be my lady no kidding. i will marry you sharp shrp.
Re: Are You Guilty Of This? by MisterLongman(m): 9:19pm On Jul 26, 2015
Drhenrysaint:

My matured comment>
Stop being childish
Re: Are You Guilty Of This? by Toks2008(m): 4:39pm On Jul 29, 2015
wrongnumber:

I just checked your pics too and i must say you have the type of figure i can remain sexually faithful to all the days of my life.

Please be my lady no kidding. i will marry you sharp shrp.

LOL! I think its better a guy marries a lady that turns him on sexually just by looking at her.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Bad For Guys To Be 'soft' To Their Women In Relationships? / Things You Miss For Not Having Sex , #7 Is Must Read For You / Guys: Have U Ever Been Seduced? Share Your Experience Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.