Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Majek Fashek Admitted To Abuja Rehab - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Majek Fashek Admitted To Abuja Rehab (29115 Views)

Majek Fashek Is Back, Leaves Rehab For The First Time (photos) / Ayiri Emami Visits Majek Fashek At Abuja Rehab / Tony Okoroji Visits Majek Fashek At Abuja Rehab Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Majek Fashek Admitted To Abuja Rehab by oskaaay(m): 5:22pm On Jul 26, 2015
hmmm..God help him revive and hope upcoming artist and rising stars learns from this.....No matter how rich you get, if you lose the track, it is a matter of time to return to "morning leg" like some people do say.

IT IS NOW AVAILABLE ON NAIRALAND?
Top 10 Richest Nigerian Nollywood Actresses In 2015, Number 1 Is A Shocker!

Number 10: Uche Jumbo

With Net-worth of over N54.5 Million. Uche Jumbo is an actress to watch and a three in one (3-in-1) dynamic lady, actress, producer and screen writer.

09: Chioma Chukwuka

With Net-worth of over N53.3 Million. Chioma leading role in 2007 won her African Movie Academy Award. Featured in over 85 movies.

Full list and Details at https://www.nairaland.com/2478849/top-10-richest-nigerian-nollywood
Re: Majek Fashek Admitted To Abuja Rehab by SkyGiggs02: 5:23pm On Jul 26, 2015
Good news. Majek needs prayer dan material things, God almighty will deliver u.Majek, give ur life 2 Christ. Dat's d only you can be save
Majek
Re: Majek Fashek Admitted To Abuja Rehab by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 26, 2015
"Send down the rain" I played his songs a lot.
Re: Majek Fashek Admitted To Abuja Rehab by hrhobi1(m): 5:59pm On Jul 26, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Even when he finally recuperates his musical career will never be the same. He might just be one local street musician on one side of the hood . the fame and attention he'll get will not be like before. I doubt if he will even smell mama awards talk less of Letterman embarassed

Can you give me a good reason why you think he can't bounce back musically.

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Admitted To Abuja Rehab by Nelson909: 6:08pm On Jul 26, 2015
RENDBALL RECORDS AUDITION 2015 Rendball Records present ARTIST sign up!!! are you an up coming artist? Are you good in singing, rapping, dancing and lots more? This is a chance to use what you have to get what you want RENDBALL RECORDS is looking for upcoming talented artistes to come for an audition and if your song is very good you will be among the artistes that will have a record deal with RENDBALL RECORDS and lots of consolation prizes for the participating artistes all interested artistes are to contact the (PRIME MINISTER) Hotline: 08057723810.

Re: Majek Fashek Admitted To Abuja Rehab by SAMBARRY: 6:11pm On Jul 26, 2015
hrhobi1:

Can you give me a good reason why you think he can't bounce back musically.
Because all the years he has wasted getting wasted his younger ones are in the studio work in hard. People like psquare, dbanj Davido tuface etc
Re: Majek Fashek Admitted To Abuja Rehab by Ayietim(m): 6:15pm On Jul 26, 2015
The bests are no quitters, they are fighters who stay and fight on regardless of envy from the rest.

https://ayietim./2015/07/26/if-you-are-the-best-expect-a-gang-up-from-the-rest/
Re: Majek Fashek Admitted To Abuja Rehab by azimibraun: 6:20pm On Jul 26, 2015
The best news after the fall of the PDP this year.
Re: Majek Fashek Admitted To Abuja Rehab by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 26, 2015
stay off drugs kids!
Re: Majek Fashek Admitted To Abuja Rehab by sed4real1(m): 7:07pm On Jul 26, 2015
its a good step in the riight direction
Re: Majek Fashek Admitted To Abuja Rehab by hrhobi1(m): 7:18pm On Jul 26, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Because all the years he has wasted getting wasted his younger ones are in the studio work in hard. People like psquare, dbanj Davido tuface etc

My broda besides the fact that all the artiist you mentioned above are into different kinds of music, they are also incomparable to Majek. They will learn from him because he is above them musically.
Re: Majek Fashek Admitted To Abuja Rehab by SAMBARRY: 7:40pm On Jul 26, 2015
hrhobi1:

My broda besides the fact that all the artiist you mentioned above are into different kinds of music, they are also incomparable to Majek. They will learn from him because he is above them musically.
indeed
Re: Majek Fashek Admitted To Abuja Rehab by klassic(m): 7:50pm On Jul 26, 2015
I have a idea, dont know if you guys will like it, why dont we nairalanders contribute our quota towards saving this living legend, aka the " the rainmaker, our own lucky dube and bob marley", by contributing a dollar each towards this cause. we have more than 50,000 nairalanders who can. All we just need to do is set up modalities to achieve this and get it going.
Hope this works. Thanks.
Re: Majek Fashek Admitted To Abuja Rehab by rileyy(m): 8:06pm On Jul 26, 2015
Oya Area father AKA charlyMan, off you go with your dido wife
Re: Majek Fashek Admitted To Abuja Rehab by damiloladuke: 10:37pm On Jul 26, 2015
Eeeya

CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO READ MY HILARIOUS PERSONAL DIARY
Re: Majek Fashek Admitted To Abuja Rehab by Teeboy22(m): 11:07pm On Jul 26, 2015
Taylor86:
Hope they cure dementia

we need to take buhari there
u no serious...wetn do my daddy buhari wey u wan carry m go der
Re: Majek Fashek Admitted To Abuja Rehab by Mordyb: 11:42pm On Jul 26, 2015
me thinks they should use him to advertise on how igbo ruins lives
Re: Majek Fashek Admitted To Abuja Rehab by RICHIEBOI1(m): 12:37am On Jul 27, 2015
Re: Majek Fashek Admitted To Abuja Rehab by Menace2Society(m): 12:43am On Jul 27, 2015
klassic:
I have a idea, dont know if you guys will like it, why dont we nairalanders contribute our quota towards saving this living legend, aka the " the rainmaker, our own lucky dube and bob marley", by contributing a dollar each towards this cause. we have more than 50,000 nairalanders who can. All we just need to do is set up modalities to achieve this and get it going.
Hope this works. Thanks.
Save the children first!!!
Re: Majek Fashek Admitted To Abuja Rehab by saltoftheearth: 7:50am On Jul 27, 2015
Get Promoted as an entertainer. Get performance opportunities. Get Seen and Heard. Get Paid for Your Talent.

Re: Majek Fashek Admitted To Abuja Rehab by Ese00(f): 11:50am On Jul 27, 2015
I pray he makes it this time. The Handsome man and a bundle of talents. Majek Fashek my prayers are with you
Re: Majek Fashek Admitted To Abuja Rehab by Ese00(f): 11:56am On Jul 27, 2015
klassic:
Hope this works. Thanks.
I agree with you. Op what do you think?
Re: Majek Fashek Admitted To Abuja Rehab by ajepako(f): 12:29pm On Jul 27, 2015
Taylor86:
Hope they cure dementia

;

Chai..You harsh oh!

Dem baba... grin grin grin grin
Re: Majek Fashek Admitted To Abuja Rehab by Mbediogu(m): 1:53pm On Jul 27, 2015
Taylor86:
Hope they cure dementia

Send the smoke guy. . Issorite.
Re: Majek Fashek Admitted To Abuja Rehab by Jimi23(m): 3:52pm On Dec 24, 2015
Hope he gets better . Sorry man. Ul be good.
Re: Majek Fashek Admitted To Abuja Rehab by holyprof: 5:26pm On Oct 14, 2016
Such a shame.... the world was his oyster - then came the drugs problem.... mental problems can be brought on by drug abuse. How drugs addiction works....

http://priceless.com.ng/2016/10/14/how-drug-addiction-works/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Flaunts Beautifully Hand Made Henna (photos) / Bbnaija Alex Asogwa, Her Mother And Grandmother (Photos) / Razak Omotoyossi And Bose Alao Welcome 4th Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.