Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama (81276 Views)

"Karma Caught Up With Obama" - Fani-Kayode / Tony Elumelu Meets With Obama In Kenya / What Okorocha Did To Owerri Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama by jaytee01(m): 4:08pm On Jul 26, 2015
Taylor86:
I no tell una

this is exactly what their problem is

photos everywhere

this is y i keep wailing for my nation

this is what happens when u hv a photogenic president

a president who takes pleasure on twitter, instagram and whatsapp

buhari keep competing with kim kardashian

baba go slow
Go and die!
Re: Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama by Liquid2Metal: 4:08pm On Jul 26, 2015
Please we shouldn't be in a haste to castigate him. How are we sure he endorsed the advert? Anybody can sponsor it, including politician seeking political favours.
Re: Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 26, 2015
tomakint:
.........even Obiagelli is disappointed what a pity
am more than disappointed sef

4 Likes

Re: Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama by chinology: 4:09pm On Jul 26, 2015
Chai one chance for this state for the next 4yrs because his only ambition was to have a handshake with Obama..what a clueless low esteem clown ruling a whole state. cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama by tsdarkside(m): 4:09pm On Jul 26, 2015
Now,i am disappointed with okorocha...doesnt he know that obama is a homosexual??

1 Like

Re: Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama by priscaoge(f): 4:11pm On Jul 26, 2015
kobonaire:
it is quite obvious that the Nigeria army is well equipped to fight boko haram with their existing arsenal. The U.S. (and UK) know about this and so rightfully see no reason to give funds to the corrupt politicians and generals just for the money to be further chopped again.

So why did APC n their cohorts said it's one d reasons for Buhari's visit to US?
Re: Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama by louiskay(m): 4:12pm On Jul 26, 2015
KingKuntaVart:
A government full of CHEAP-TARDS.
A government full of KIM KARDASHIANS
A government full of tourist and spectators
they spent over 2.2bn on a trip to the US and came back with no results.

BUHARI we are watching u.... soon we would bring u down.

is the money spent on the trip verified...... and why do u want to bring him down.... shuooo..... enemy of progress...
Re: Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama by beyoncausme: 4:12pm On Jul 26, 2015
hahaha
Re: Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama by adedayourt(m): 4:13pm On Jul 26, 2015
OP ND ODAS CRUSIFYING HIM AM SURE IF U GO FOR A SHOW ND U WER LUCKY STUMBLE ON DONJAXI OR DBANJ ND U TOOK A SELFIE WITH HIM, DAT PUX LL SPEND D REST OF THE YEAR OB UR DP/FAZEBUK/TWITTER

U LL EVEN CREATE THREAD FOR IT
"A NAIRALANDER WITH DBANJ"

SO Y D WHAIL
Re: Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama by ayindejimmy(m): 4:14pm On Jul 26, 2015
OK... I must admit Okorocha fall my hand on this one. These are some of the poo PMB has to deal with

1 Like

Re: Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama by sweatlana: 4:14pm On Jul 26, 2015
Okorocha is the biggest drama queen ever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama by Nctrice(m): 4:15pm On Jul 26, 2015
that's the kind of change they sign up for!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 26, 2015
Sa
Re: Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 26, 2015
LMAO!!! AMEACHI+OKOROCHA+OSHIOMILE .. PERFECT TRIO.....
Re: Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama by Lanretoye(m): 4:17pm On Jul 26, 2015
KingKuntaVart:
A government full of CHEAP-TARDS.
A government full of KIM KARDASHIANS
A government full of tourist and spectators
they spent over 2.2bn on a trip to the US and came back with no results.

No be only 2.2b,na 9.100b...and he even goes by the name wailiru
Re: Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 26, 2015
LMAO!!! AMEACHI+OKOROCHA+OSHIOMILE .. PERFECT TRIO..... GOVERNORS OF LIFE..
Re: Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama by galadima77(m): 4:18pm On Jul 26, 2015
KingKuntaVart:
A government full of CHEAP-TARDS. A government full of KIM KARDASHIANS A government full of tourist and spectators they spent over 2.2bn on a trip to the US and came back with no results.

if you could, he wouldnt be the sitting president! abeg park wella
Re: Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama by youngaz(m): 4:18pm On Jul 26, 2015
diz man stupid oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy wetin dsh 1 concern wit change undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama by freeage7(m): 4:18pm On Jul 26, 2015
Rochas Okorocha, the greatest fool I have ever known. Ediotic ediot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama by victorazy(m): 4:19pm On Jul 26, 2015
Djicemob:
Best day of his life grin

grin
Re: Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama by ahamonyeka(m): 4:20pm On Jul 26, 2015
Educated illiterate.

Proper average nigerian.
Re: Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama by melvin0004(m): 4:20pm On Jul 26, 2015
chronique:
Seriously,how can someone be this stupid? As in,a whole governor? Of what economic or social importance,is this billboard to his state? So,taking a pic with Obama,has now become an achievement for a state governor,to the extent that it was used in creating a billboard ad? *sighs*
dnt mind rochas okorohausa. .....

1 Like

Re: Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 26, 2015
Obama is now part of d faces of change?

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did

1 Like

Re: Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama by Duru1(m): 4:24pm On Jul 26, 2015
Imo State got really fooled by this dumbass. Okorocha is a mirror image of his supporters and most of them are plentiful on this forum. I have long known this dummy is of no good.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama by Elvis506(m): 4:24pm On Jul 26, 2015
One word....cRaSe
Re: Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama by charlesucheh(m): 4:26pm On Jul 26, 2015
It isn't easy.
If you all don't
Like it, you can go hug an EBOLA infested monkey.
Re: Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama by possibilita(m): 4:28pm On Jul 26, 2015
The new face of stupidity

2 Likes

Re: Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama by saint047(m): 4:28pm On Jul 26, 2015
I recently asked myself a thought-provoking question today.What was the recent visit by our president to America able to achieved? To be honest, for a moment I couldn't give a concrete well thought answer to that question. Below are some of the things I thought our president failed to achieved No assurance with the US support for arms, equipment and intelligence to accelerate ending the insurgency in the NE No concrete economy policy and plan (This was evident during the CNN Amanpour interview when asked about the economy) No clear cut ways of how to recover looted and stolen money by some of our rogue both serving and past politicians. Not a single well documented partnership deal was sealed in any area. Was it infrastructure development, power, education, health, technology and services? Nothing Didn’t discuss anything about the AGOA (African growth and Opportunity Acts) Extension and Enhancement Act. To me this is one key and vita area he would had brought to the table as Nigeria being the power house in Africa development. Apart from the 'no to gay marriage' which they are using to score cheap political points that wasn't part of the official agenda in the first place, please what other things the recent visit able to achieved? Oh well, maybe he went to thank the America for helping him win the election. See the below quote during his meeting with John Kerry the secretary of state PRESIDENT BUHARI: Thank you very much, (inaudible). I’m very pleased to get this opportunity to thank the Secretary of State because his visit to Nigeria, which he’s just referred to, since his visit seemed like a friend to Nigeria. As the United States’ message sent to the previous administration was clean and clear that the United States would not accept anything extraconstitutional, that prepared the minds of Nigerians to back us and to arrive where we are today. Nigeria will remain very grateful to the United States, to the President, and to the Secretary of State. He saw the president then, he saw the chairman of Independent National Electoral Commission, and he saw the opposition. And by the day, the United States maintained pressure on the government, the law enforcement agencies, and the election officials to make sure that the election was free and fair. We thank God, we thank the United States, we thank technology for the introduction of a permanent voter’s card and reader cards made so much difference from previous elections. I thank you very much, Secretary. Thank you very much, ladies and gentlemen of the press. SECRETARY KERRY: Thank you, Mr. President. PRESIDENT BUHARI: Thank you very much. Happy to see you. SECRETARY KERRY: Thank you very much, everybody. Thank you. We’re going to have a working lunch now. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama by nonjebose(m): 4:30pm On Jul 26, 2015
Okorocha, what is wrong with you? Charlatan. Those mentioning PMB should relax. What has he got to do with what a Gov decided to do in his state? Afterall, he was not the only gov in the president's entourage.

1 Like

Re: Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama by lexy2014: 4:31pm On Jul 26, 2015
seunmsg:
This is funny and absurd at the same time. Seriously, do some of our leaders have any sense of self worth?
At all...
Re: Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama by udomma1005(m): 4:35pm On Jul 26, 2015
A dunce remains a dunce no matter the title suffixed or affixed to their names;President oooo,Guvnor oooo, or Senator ooooo,mumu na mumu!
What is the relativity of a snapshot with a gay promoter with putting down meaningful structures on ground.
I pray wen I get older that I should not start being this stupid becos I'm forced to bliv dat dis acts of childishness seem to germinate with age,or am I wrong in my assumptions?

1 Like

Re: Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama by sanmibukunmi: 4:38pm On Jul 26, 2015
LordMecuzy:
My Governor may your days be Long
God Bless Ngor-Okpala

God Bless Imo State

Haters Oya food Don done
There is no issue of haters here.....it is the issue of common sense...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... / Does It Mean Our Juju Is Not Working? (Pictures) / Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.