Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,040 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Why Buhari Didn’t Appoint Igbos As Service Chiefs — Oyegun - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Didn’t Appoint Igbos As Service Chiefs — Oyegun (46992 Views)

Why Buhari Didn’t Attend South-East Summit In Enugu - The Sun Reveals / Buhari Replaces Olonisakin , Ibas As Service Chiefs / Buhari Didn’t Sign Any Loan Deal With China – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari Didn’t Appoint Igbos As Service Chiefs — Oyegun by pazienza(m): 12:06am On Jul 27, 2015
E be like say nah Oyegun be the CMM( Chief masturbating Masturbator).
Re: Why Buhari Didn’t Appoint Igbos As Service Chiefs — Oyegun by greggng: 12:19am On Jul 27, 2015
I am a strong believer of anything merit. Unfortunately the constitution enshrined federal character and the need to form an all inclusive cabinet . Pmb so far has not reflected what the constitution has stated .anything against the constitution is ilegal and an act of impunity. I voted pmb and I want him to suceed . My critism will be objective not like taniod type
Re: Why Buhari Didn’t Appoint Igbos As Service Chiefs — Oyegun by MrBasketball: 12:38am On Jul 27, 2015
NovusHomo:

Sorry about what.? Didn't you vote for him massively? Well, he lost. A rethink is necessary please.
I tire o... Those Biafrans no longer think with their brain.

Just imagine what that one posted.

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Didn’t Appoint Igbos As Service Chiefs — Oyegun by MrBasketball: 12:45am On Jul 27, 2015
estyvino:

WHO, should make these condom free nauw. Supposed flushed spermatozua
Ode.
Re: Why Buhari Didn’t Appoint Igbos As Service Chiefs — Oyegun by Excuzeme: 1:22am On Jul 27, 2015
FowlYansh:
undecided

Buhari is a tribal bigot that hate the igbos.

GEJ we are sorry sad

And so phucking what?

The feeling is MUTUAL or dont the Ibos hate him as well?

Dont lie o, we see it on a daily basis, at least, you all want his govt to fail.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Didn’t Appoint Igbos As Service Chiefs — Oyegun by Change2015(m): 1:55am On Jul 27, 2015
CR77:
Government of the north, for the north, by the north.
this dullard called president buhari is tribalized.

Let's all guess where you come from?

Standard clues
1. Prepackaged bigotry
2. Ignorant interjection
3. Pathetic logic

So obvious...

Kontinue

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Didn’t Appoint Igbos As Service Chiefs — Oyegun by azzima(m): 5:01am On Jul 27, 2015
FowlYansh:
undecided

GEJ we are sorry sad
You shouldn't be sorry, as you make your bed so shall you sleep on it. Like majek fashek once sang "you don't expect to sow rice,and reap cassava". You haven't seen nothing yet......Sore losers!PMB we dey your back jor!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Didn’t Appoint Igbos As Service Chiefs — Oyegun by azzima(m): 5:16am On Jul 27, 2015
anigold:

you mean the zones that are sustaining this entity called Nigeria financially and Economically should not ask for political appointments....
Like seriously ....

Do you think the Nigerian Government can survive without the Economic contributions of the south-south and south-East...

Or can Nigeria survive on suya meat,kunu and cow tail? Hahahahahahahaha.....

Or can cow meat,suya meat and cow tail cater for the wardrope allowance of our wonderful senators.... Lol
Mtchew
attaché by force!!!!.why do you guys always lump yourself with SS?You knew your statement would not have made ANY sense if you had said "Do you think the Nigerian government can survive without the economic contributions of the SOUTH EAST" so you had to attach SS to it because SE makes very minimal or no contributions to the Nigerian government. SS people better watch out before this people claim the oil belongs to them. A word is enough. ..

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Didn’t Appoint Igbos As Service Chiefs — Oyegun by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 27, 2015
FowlYansh:
undecided

GEJ we are sorry sad

why you dey hala, what have your ibo governors and senators done for their constituencies in Abia, Imo, Enugu and Ebonyi states.

Why weep because someone made a prudent decision. wink

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Didn’t Appoint Igbos As Service Chiefs — Oyegun by saltoftheearth: 7:45am On Jul 27, 2015
Get Promoted as an entertainer. Get performance opportunities. Get Seen and Heard. Get Paid for Your Talent.

Re: Why Buhari Didn’t Appoint Igbos As Service Chiefs — Oyegun by anigold(m): 8:01am On Jul 27, 2015
azzima:
attaché by force!!!!.why do you guys always lump yourself with SS?You knew your statement would not have made ANY sense if you had said "Do you think the Nigerian government can survive without the economic contributions of the SOUTH EAST" so you had to attach SS to it because SE makes very minimal or no contributions to the Nigerian government. SS people better watch out before this people claim the oil belongs to them. A word is enough. ..

first of all an SS, secondly the SE has contributed alot to the Nigerian economy....
Re: Why Buhari Didn’t Appoint Igbos As Service Chiefs — Oyegun by henryhemon(m): 8:50am On Jul 27, 2015
Vanquay:
Nigeria is too tribalistic. Its only the southwest that people of all tribes interact lovingly. Maybe if Nigeria was more integrated tthings would be better.

FTC: Lemme think of a joke.............ARSENAL cheesy cheesy cheesy

You are a real man bro. Those are words of a man who knows where he s going and has seen it all.
Re: Why Buhari Didn’t Appoint Igbos As Service Chiefs — Oyegun by henryhemon(m): 8:52am On Jul 27, 2015
FowlYansh:
undecided

GEJ we are sorry sad

Is gej ibo?what did he do for your people? you ibos have become cry babies and wail daily when you should go and start real life and stop thinking like bigots. I am ibo before you spell shit. Stop making few of us who are learned to be seen as fools like u.
Re: Why Buhari Didn’t Appoint Igbos As Service Chiefs — Oyegun by henryhemon(m): 8:54am On Jul 27, 2015
vedaxcool:
It is a pity that a zone that barely voted PMB would be at the fore front of demanding positions from such a person. Humility is a virture arrogance a burden, being humble and demanding development not position would help igbo politicians. The last i check whoever is appointed a minister doesn't share hisslaary with the jerks who cry themselves to sleep over it.

You said it all.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Didn’t Appoint Igbos As Service Chiefs — Oyegun by achiphet(m): 12:45pm On Jul 27, 2015
I have never contributed anything on nnairalan! Popogarira hw much is my change?
Re: Why Buhari Didn’t Appoint Igbos As Service Chiefs — Oyegun by demobaba1(m): 2:42pm On Jul 27, 2015
LieDetector:
I apologize for not having any reasonable thing to contribute.

This land is up for sale cry
Go ahead and sell it !!!
Re: Why Buhari Didn’t Appoint Igbos As Service Chiefs — Oyegun by mikolo80: 3:06pm On Jul 27, 2015
davereal:

Well, my brother it appears it is your ignorance that is legendary because virtually 15 appointments have been made so far and out of those 15 there's no "credible" and "specialized" person from the East and South...change indeed!
I'm ignorant? you're Just poorly educated. what is 6000-15 or 15/6000% .you better go and get maths teacher for extra mural.cos I know you're lazy that's 0.025%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Didn’t Appoint Igbos As Service Chiefs — Oyegun by mikolo80: 3:09pm On Jul 27, 2015
Brugo:

Don't mind the Wailers. They locked down the SE and SS for GEJ now they are the first to DEMAND attention from PmB.

When GEJ filled his government with people from the SE and SS they didn't care about other regions. Well the tables have turned.

I really don't care if PMB fills his government with Libyans. All I am certain of is that he is a blessing to us. He is a salve to sooth the wounds of corruption inflicted on Nigeria by the PDP.

PMB should not make the mistake of hoping these people would support him if he focuses his goodwill on them. There is nothing PMB can do to satisfy them. He should not let these Wailers distract him.
very ignorant and foresightless ppl though very good in business
Re: Why Buhari Didn’t Appoint Igbos As Service Chiefs — Oyegun by ArodewilliamsT: 7:34pm On Jul 27, 2015
azzima:
[s]attaché by force!!!!.why do you guys always lump yourself with SS?You knew your statement would not have made ANY sense if you had said "Do you think the Nigerian government can survive without the economic contributions of the SOUTH EAST" so you had to attach SS to it because SE makes very minimal or no contributions to the Nigerian government. SS people better watch out before this people claim the oil belongs to them. A word is enough. [/s]..

Adewal Femi the fat-headed coward. sharap your smelly mouth dia. You soon claim "we the Ss". Stupid yolobar monkey that is addicted fuc.king ashawos. lmao!
Re: Why Buhari Didn’t Appoint Igbos As Service Chiefs — Oyegun by ArodewilliamsT: 7:43pm On Jul 27, 2015
The masturbators lamenting all over the place.
Re: Why Buhari Didn’t Appoint Igbos As Service Chiefs — Oyegun by Excuzeme: 8:05pm On Jul 27, 2015
VirginFinder:
Buhari got the least votes in the SS/SE.

Yet ibos won't stop parading his residence,soliciting for appointments.

Even we Yorubas who were the backbone of his success and the SS didnt pay him any such visits.

So who is the abokkki slave now? Who will do anything to stick his head deep in the abokkki's ass?

If ibos had any iota of pride and self esteem, I expect that they'd just 'siddon look' until 2019.
Unfortunately they don't. They are an 'anywhere belle face'.

Shior!

[size=14pt]That part above, they are too ignorant and too undignified to UNDERSTAND! undecided
They are just incapable of feeling SHAME[/size] hence will do ANYTHING, as foolish as it comes.
At times one would wonder if they are actually humanbeings or some yet to evolve animal in human skin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Little Girl Whispering Into Osinbajo's Ear (Photo) / The Amaechi Memo To Buhari That Led To Hadiza Usman's Suspension As NPA Boss / Peter Obi Hosts Dinner For Newly Elected Labour Party National Assembly Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.