Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,008 members, 7,828,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Irate Nigerians React To Reuben Abati's My Phone No Longer Ring Comment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Irate Nigerians React To Reuben Abati's My Phone No Longer Ring Comment (36116 Views)

From London To Abuja In 50 Days: Buhari’s Return -Reuben Abati / Reuben Abati: Who Would Ever Think Edwin Clark Would Publicly Disown Jonathan / Reuben Abati: My Phones No Longer Ring Nonstop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Irate Nigerians React To Reuben Abati's My Phone No Longer Ring Comment by fasho01(m): 5:35pm On Jul 26, 2015
Who cares?
Re: Irate Nigerians React To Reuben Abati's My Phone No Longer Ring Comment by sheymoni(m): 5:35pm On Jul 26, 2015
He should have put his number in his article so he can experience serious calls
Re: Irate Nigerians React To Reuben Abati's My Phone No Longer Ring Comment by pocohantas(f): 5:36pm On Jul 26, 2015
He should check if there is network, if YES...
He should check if his incoming calls are barred, if NO
He should check if someone swapped his sim, if this is still NO.

He should realise he is temporarily irrelevant. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Irate Nigerians React To Reuben Abati's My Phone No Longer Ring Comment by millionboi(m): 5:37pm On Jul 26, 2015
Nigerians are more reactiv than Acid,we react 2evrytin
Re: Irate Nigerians React To Reuben Abati's My Phone No Longer Ring Comment by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 26, 2015
Taylor86:
hv u guys noticed am always on front page?

d truth be told

most of the ppl u see in front page are jobless

i book space from morning till night

even wen am eating, i keep refreshing nairaland

plz pray i get job

Tnx

Lol..amen! grin

Me too a beg...I am graduating next month... May the spirit of good job find me.

1 Like

Re: Irate Nigerians React To Reuben Abati's My Phone No Longer Ring Comment by missKiffy(f): 5:38pm On Jul 26, 2015
The first comment is quite harsh
Re: Irate Nigerians React To Reuben Abati's My Phone No Longer Ring Comment by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 26, 2015
Mattkent:

Lol..amen! grin

Me too a beg...I am graduating next month... May the spirit of good job find me.

Amen brother
Re: Irate Nigerians React To Reuben Abati's My Phone No Longer Ring Comment by Regis001: 5:39pm On Jul 26, 2015
Reuben Abati was busy collecting brown envelopes filled with thousands of dollars in return for arranging appointments with his boss Jonathan. Now they are out of power, this deluded fool is complaining that his phones no longer ring.

WONDERS SHALL NEVER END!
Re: Irate Nigerians React To Reuben Abati's My Phone No Longer Ring Comment by abbeygreen1: 5:40pm On Jul 26, 2015
Abati facing unabated anger from his supposed followers!! Pele tie!
Re: Irate Nigerians React To Reuben Abati's My Phone No Longer Ring Comment by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 26, 2015
Taylor86:

d truth be told

plz pray i get job

Tnx
you only need patience DAFTUS is coming with 5k for the unemployed
Re: Irate Nigerians React To Reuben Abati's My Phone No Longer Ring Comment by chizobamgbume(m): 5:43pm On Jul 26, 2015
Upper cut.
Re: Irate Nigerians React To Reuben Abati's My Phone No Longer Ring Comment by oskaaay(m): 5:43pm On Jul 26, 2015
hmm..What ever a man soweth he must reap

IT IS NOW AVAILABLE ON NAIRALAND?
Top 10 Richest Nigerian Nollywood Actresses In 2015, Number 1 Is A Shocker!

Number 10: Uche Jumbo

With Net-worth of over N54.5 Million. Uche Jumbo is an actress to watch and a three in one (3-in-1) dynamic lady, actress, producer and screen writer.

09: Chioma Chukwuka

With Net-worth of over N53.3 Million. Chioma leading role in 2007 won her African Movie Academy Award. Featured in over 85 movies.

Full list and Details at https://www.nairaland.com/2478849/top-10-richest-nigerian-nollywood
Re: Irate Nigerians React To Reuben Abati's My Phone No Longer Ring Comment by blaqueoracle: 5:48pm On Jul 26, 2015
[i][/i] cos he is out of government does he should crucify this man.what we should focus on now is not to let this new government take we(me and you) for granted.last time I checked we still have corrupt people in this wind of change.
Re: Irate Nigerians React To Reuben Abati's My Phone No Longer Ring Comment by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 26, 2015
Mattkent:

Lol..amen! grin

Amen brother
Re: Irate Nigerians React To Reuben Abati's My Phone No Longer Ring Comment by jidebaba69(m): 5:50pm On Jul 26, 2015
He used to be on patito's gang. Criticizing the govt in power. Then he got there and forgot all the lofty criticism he bandied about. A typical buffoon. He can not open his mouth and vomit any rubbish to us again because he is a persona non grata.

1 Like

Re: Irate Nigerians React To Reuben Abati's My Phone No Longer Ring Comment by ibedun: 5:53pm On Jul 26, 2015
APT - thank you Brandon

Brandon Landry
Reuben Abati, shut the hell up. Traitor. Turncoat. Shameless, unscrupulous, unprincipled fool. Boy don’t even try to broker any form of resumption of dialogue with mainstream Nigerians. Nobody wants to hear from you. For 4 years, you imperiously turned a deaf ear to your original constituency, the loyal Nigerians that respected and looked up to you. Rather you chose to serve your belly at the decadent tables of your corrupt masters of impunity, perfidy and profligacy at Aso Rock. Now the party is over, the music has died down, the DJ has gone home and the celebrant has returned to the creek, you now want to resume talking to those you ignored and let down all these years? Hell no. Recede into infamy and ignominy. Your voice no longer carries any weight of integrity, respect nor honor. You left all those virtues at the tables of corrupt merriment of old Aso Rock. Now you are spent and empty and your hands are soiled with the filth of corruption. Shut up and crawl into a hole somewhere in the creeks with your creek cretin master. Punk just shut up already!

Brandon Landry
Reuben Abati, shut the hell up. Traitor. Turncoat. Shameless, unscrupulous, unprincipled fool. Boy don’t even try to broker any form of resumption of dialogue with mainstream Nigerians. Nobody wants to hear from you. For 4 years, you imperiously turned a deaf ear to your original constituency, the loyal Nigerians that respected and looked up to you. Rather you chose to serve your belly at the decadent tables of your corrupt masters of impunity, perfidy and profligacy at Aso Rock. Now the party is over, the music has died down, the DJ has gone home and the celebrant has returned to the creek, you now want to resume talking to those you ignored and let down all these years? Hell no. Recede into infamy and ignominy. Your voice no longer carries any weight of integrity, respect nor honor. You left all those virtues at the tables of corrupt merriment of old Aso Rock. Now you are spent and empty and your hands are soiled with the filth of corruption. Shut up and crawl into a hole somewhere in the creeks with your creek cretin master. Punk just shut up already!

Brandon Landry

Brandon Landry

1 Like

Re: Irate Nigerians React To Reuben Abati's My Phone No Longer Ring Comment by Justicealh3(m): 5:54pm On Jul 26, 2015
Ok gud.
Re: Irate Nigerians React To Reuben Abati's My Phone No Longer Ring Comment by BY1434(m): 5:56pm On Jul 26, 2015
The first comment cap it all,I hope Femi Adeshina will learn from it

Abati=lost integrity
Re: Irate Nigerians React To Reuben Abati's My Phone No Longer Ring Comment by ibedun: 5:57pm On Jul 26, 2015
[size=15pt]ABATI - Oloriburuku oni je ku je! Omo iranki ran!

GO AND DIE - AND TAKE GEJ, NOI, MADUEKE et al WITH YOU[/size]
Re: Irate Nigerians React To Reuben Abati's My Phone No Longer Ring Comment by melvoy2k: 5:58pm On Jul 26, 2015
Abatin is a GREAT DISAPPOINTMENT? Don't worry. U and u r master Jonathan will soon vomit what u have stolen. The God of Heaven will judge u all who have milked the country dry.
Re: Irate Nigerians React To Reuben Abati's My Phone No Longer Ring Comment by EmmyBoy2(m): 6:03pm On Jul 26, 2015
@ Brandon....Classic! cheesy grin
Re: Irate Nigerians React To Reuben Abati's My Phone No Longer Ring Comment by RealEstate38: 6:03pm On Jul 26, 2015
Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: Irate Nigerians React To Reuben Abati's My Phone No Longer Ring Comment by Nelson909: 6:05pm On Jul 26, 2015
RENDBALL RECORDS AUDITION 2015 Rendball Records present ARTIST sign up!!! are you an up coming artist? Are you good in singing, rapping, dancing and lots more? This is a chance to use what you have to get what you want RENDBALL RECORDS is looking for upcoming talented artistes to come for an audition and if your song is very good you will be among the artistes that will have a record deal with RENDBALL RECORDS and lots of consolation prizes for the participating artistes all interested artistes are to contact the (PRIME MINISTER) Hotline: 08057723810.
Re: Irate Nigerians React To Reuben Abati's My Phone No Longer Ring Comment by Emaoluwa1982(m): 6:06pm On Jul 26, 2015
I am sorry for my country Nigeria. Are we saying GEJ did nothing to better the lots of Nigerians ? Posterity will judge
Re: Irate Nigerians React To Reuben Abati's My Phone No Longer Ring Comment by Ayietim(m): 6:07pm On Jul 26, 2015
See it in your mind, write it down somewhere, whatever you want to be is possible if you can visualize it. Learn how to use the power of creative visualization to get what you want.

https://ayietim./2015/07/26/creative-visualization/
Re: Irate Nigerians React To Reuben Abati's My Phone No Longer Ring Comment by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 26, 2015
Taylor86:

d truth be told

plz pray i get job

Tnx

Come and work as a sales boy in my beer parlour....only fri-sun...pay is 25k
Re: Irate Nigerians React To Reuben Abati's My Phone No Longer Ring Comment by tbmas(m): 6:18pm On Jul 26, 2015
oduastates:
Close watchers know that abati had such a hard time defending Jonathan ,patience and all the village clowns who came with him that he literally gave up trying.
stuffing his mouth was much easier.
Abati like the rest of the thieving FG now has the money to send his kids to university overseas .
Schools that locals whites have to take loans and accumulate debts in order to attend .
3yrs ago, abati's children were in nigeria, I knw one to be in babcock, and one in a secondary school in acme, ogba..so get ur facts right.
Re: Irate Nigerians React To Reuben Abati's My Phone No Longer Ring Comment by AdeniyiA(m): 6:19pm On Jul 26, 2015
Can I get a link to the article? ??
Airforce1
Re: Irate Nigerians React To Reuben Abati's My Phone No Longer Ring Comment by Earthkumy(m): 6:20pm On Jul 26, 2015
THESE FAKE CHRISTIANS (KNOW THE TRUTH)
A lot of people including some christians hate christianity, because there are too many fake christians, infact too many fake churches: and they are like why can't christian organizations check the in flow of fake churches. I know you are saying to yourself now, "yes that is the truth" Muslims are not like that, you reason, Hindu and the other world known religions don't have fake worship centers like the christian churches do. Some of you even stop going to church because of that. Whoa! The question now is, does multiplication of fake Churches make christianity a lie or fake, the answer to that is PURE NO. Do you know the phone called chinco (china phone) in Nigeria or other African countries. Does the above mentioned phone has fake, no it doesn't, because the phone itself is fake. So you see, you can't fake what is already fake. Ok let's say samsung, does samsung has fake? Yes there are a lot of fake samsung phones in Africa, why because samsung phones are authentic. People fake what's authentic, they don't fake what's already fake, that will amount to total waste of time, like wise the devil, he fakes christianity because he knows christianity is a true religion and an authentic one. You see devil have no time to fake other religions because, it will be unwise to intentionally fake what is already yours or what you are the originator. So if you think christianity is Fake think again.
My next write up will be on how to identify fake churches. I'm still yours humble Evangelist Earthkumy.
Re: Irate Nigerians React To Reuben Abati's My Phone No Longer Ring Comment by jomoh: 6:20pm On Jul 26, 2015
Taylor86:

d truth be told

plz pray i get job

Tnx

So you want a Job under PMB administration? Something you couldn't get under your paymaster.

I think your wailing job is ok for you and you seem happy with it.
Re: Irate Nigerians React To Reuben Abati's My Phone No Longer Ring Comment by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 26, 2015
APC crying blue murder on every forum

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of President Bola Tinubu And Governor Sanwo-Olu In Qatar / FG Drags Anambra To Supreme Court, Slams N50bn Suit / This Is Why Buhari's Government Is Failing - Ango Abdullahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.