Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,404 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Does Heart Come To Rest At Certain Point. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Does Heart Come To Rest At Certain Point. (707 Views)

Is It Hygienic For People To Go To The Rest Room With Their Phones? / FG To Raise Entry Point For Local Govt Doctors / Reasons Why You Wake-up Feeling Tired After A Full Night's Rest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Heart Come To Rest At Certain Point. by 9hmo(m): 12:37am On Mar 15, 2009
Does the heart beat every second in a day without resting.OR, Does the heart beat 24hours in a day without resting.
Re: Does Heart Come To Rest At Certain Point. by chyk91(m): 3:42am On Mar 15, 2009
Once d heart stops beatin, prepare 2 meet thy Lord
Re: Does Heart Come To Rest At Certain Point. by Radiant(f): 12:22am On Mar 16, 2009
Well, you can actually say that the heart beats every second since the normal heart rate (heart beat) is 60-80 beats per minute.
It never stops to "rest". It beats all the time smiley
Re: Does Heart Come To Rest At Certain Point. by 9hmo(m): 1:55am On Mar 16, 2009
Thanks a million times for all your replies.
This topics brought a serious talk b/w me and my manager in the office.
I was of the opinion that the heart does not stop beating,and he is against my opinion.
He said that heart works like a refrigerator that uses a compressor.

(1) (Reply)

How To Beat And Prevent The Avian Flu And Other Influenzas Naturally / Contraception: Who Should Be Responsible? / Very Disturbing,,,,, What Could It Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.