Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Nigerian Army Releases Pictures Of Dikwa Triumph - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Releases Pictures Of Dikwa Triumph (63616 Views)

''Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Its Rocket Factory'' - Terror Monitor Says / What Nigerian Soldiers Saw At Dikwa (some Graphic Photos) / Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Pictures Of Dikwa Triumph by PecE2Make: 1:17pm On Jul 27, 2015
I don't believe this pix because it look like war films pix. if it is true y the bombing yesterday
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Pictures Of Dikwa Triumph by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 27, 2015
kossyablaze:
PLEASE READ THIS...
Our better tomorrow starts with us...I can't
imagine these same people listed below even
shout CHANGE,when they are busy decaying and
rotting away with the type of nomenclature they
bear on this Forum.I keep asking,whatever
happend to the managers of this forum?Can't
they place embargos on this?We all see this
usernames here and keep mute.Itz really quite
appalling.Its true we have animals on NL,buh a
little admonishion can go a long way changing
that person.These are lost souls craving for
nuture and awesome grooming.I pray one
day,they will repent atleast from the type of
names they answer...Taylor86 or whatever your
name is,U av been blaming PMB for ur
joblessness.When u come of age,u would
understand better."Don't ask for what your
country would do for you,rather ask for what u
would do for your country".
www.nairaland.com/born2eatpussy
www.nairaland.com/pussygotlips
www.nairaland.com/sweetorgasm
www.nairaland.com/dickrider
www.nairaland.com/dickdastardly
www.nairaland.com/pussypounder
www.nairaland.com/clitoris777
www.nairaland.com/sweetjoystick
www.nairaland.com/b0rn2fuck

dude, get to know people before you judge them. sweetorgasm is a good friend of mine and I know him in person who is intelligent and smart . he even introduced me to nairaland. just cause someone has a sultry name doesn't mean you can just spew shit about him. while pointing a finger at him the rest fingers are pointing at you

awon werey
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Pictures Of Dikwa Triumph by kossyablaze(m): 3:02pm On Jul 27, 2015
AcesIni:

dude, get to know people before you judge them. sweetorgasm is a good friend of mine and I know him in person who is intelligent and smart . he even introduced me to nairaland. just cause someone has a sultry name doesn't mean you can just spew shit about him. while pointing a finger at him the rest fingers are pointing at you

awon werey
Olodo...so if he come ur house,u go dey infront of ur mama hail am "sweet orgasm"?U r a fool infact.Animal.Awon omo ale jati jati

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Pictures Of Dikwa Triumph by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 27, 2015
kossyablaze:
Olodo...so if he come ur house,u go dey infront of ur mama hail am "sweet orgasm"?U r a fool infact.Animal.Awon omo ale jati jati

dude just go and die

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Moment Remi Tinubu Resumed Work At Aso Rock / This Is Where Fayose Plans To Build Airport In Ekiti(photos) / Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.