Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,181 members, 7,860,240 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:14 AM

My Laptop Does Not Come On Sometimes After It Badly Shutdown. They Say Its A Software Problem.who Kn - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / My Laptop Does Not Come On Sometimes After It Badly Shutdown. They Say Its A Software Problem.who Kn (896 Views)

My Laptop Does Not Open Facebook / My Laptop Does Not Detect New Hardware / Anonymizer Software Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Laptop Does Not Come On Sometimes After It Badly Shutdown. They Say Its A Software Problem.who Kn by kingpins(m): 2:15am On Mar 15, 2009
Re: My Laptop Does Not Come On Sometimes After It Badly Shutdown. They Say Its A Software Problem.who Kn by sameolg616(m): 2:24pm On Mar 15, 2009
hi,
only upon analysis,can i tell what the problem is,
call me 08061679732, gbenga odusina
for_u2_nv2001@yahoo.com---yahoo messenger
Re: My Laptop Does Not Come On Sometimes After It Badly Shutdown. They Say Its A Software Problem.who Kn by brianromel(m): 10:38pm On Mar 15, 2009
If its a software issue then you need to format if not you can check the next time you start your laptop press f8 to let it start on safe mood,if it starts safe mood then know you got no issues,if it does not,well let just say i hope you had backed up your system to a back up disc.again if its hp press f3 to run a system recovery.
Re: My Laptop Does Not Come On Sometimes After It Badly Shutdown. They Say Its A Software Problem.who Kn by TmeD0(m): 11:34pm On Mar 16, 2009
brianromel:

If its a software issue then you need to format if not you can check the next time you start your laptop press f8 to let it start on safe mood,if it starts safe mood then know you got no issues,if it does not,well let just say i hope you had backed up your system to a back up disc.again if its hp press f3 to run a system recovery.
It's amazing how people come up with solutions without first understanding the problem. 

@poster, could you provide details of the problem?  For instance, what do you mean by badly shutdown?  Did it reboot itself automatically or it just shuts down while in use?  Also, did you install any new software, hardware or updated any drivers recently?  Whatever you do, do not format your hard drive, it might just be a software or hardware compatibility issue you're experiencing.  Give more details of the problem and we'll go from there.  Again, DO NOT format your hard drive unnecessarily!  Peace!
Re: My Laptop Does Not Come On Sometimes After It Badly Shutdown. They Say Its A Software Problem.who Kn by kingpins(m): 11:02am On Aug 05, 2010
D problem is d nvideo card is burnt thereby makin d board useless. So i need to knw hw i can get a compaq v3000 board at a very price. Or advice me on d best place to get d part.
Re: My Laptop Does Not Come On Sometimes After It Badly Shutdown. They Say Its A Software Problem.who Kn by govirtual: 7:03pm On Aug 05, 2010
what t@medo has said is what you shud lok into people don't even have the required skills in doing this stuffs and they keep on saying rubish do they actually consider you loosin ur files,documents and settings. all they say is format--- not knowing the details of the problem, just like t@medo says what your laptop needs now is critical maintenance through analysis; CHECK ANY NEWLY INSTALLED PROGRAM;HARDWARE OF SOFTWARE, UPDATES REVERSE THEM REBOOT UR LAPTOP TO SAFE MODE BY PRESSING F8 DURING BOOT PROCESS BEFORE THE WINDOWS LOGO APPEAR IF IT DOES APPEAR TO YOU UNAWARE GO BACK AND START AL OVER AGAIN , IF THE PROBLEM PERSIST. CALLL ME CALEB CANICE

(1) (Reply)

Microsoft And Yahoo Reach Deal On Search Partnership / The Hacking Game Continues / My Mtn Connects Only With Egde Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.