Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,269 members, 7,839,351 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

There's Only One Way To Spot A Womanizer & It's Very Very Easy!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There's Only One Way To Spot A Womanizer & It's Very Very Easy!!! (503 Views)

10 Ways To Spot A Womanizing Pastor / 10 Ways To Spot Womanizers In The Church / An interesting story of a one way journey,a life jacket and a river.A must read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

There's Only One Way To Spot A Womanizer & It's Very Very Easy!!! by TessyNkennor(f): 7:32pm On Jul 26, 2015
DEAR DIARY WITH AUNTY TESSY!
THERE'S ONLY ONE WAY TO SPOT A WOMANIZER & IT'S VERY VERY EASY!!!

Dear Ladies, am so tired of some girls asking me questions on how to know if a guy really loves them or just want to get into their pants and each time they ask me this question they always look as if their lives depend on it, but in all honesty this is the most simplest question I've ever seen on the planet earth as the answer is always staring at you in the face.

Then it left me wondering that if these ladies are not smart enough to find answer to this simple relationship question how will they answer the more difficult and challenging ones?

To be candid, all these ladies who asked me these questions already know the answer deep within them or how to go about getting the answer, but they want a sex educator to give them A 101 Ways To Spot a Womanizer. Well that's not me because there is only but one surest way to spot a womanizer and am not going to waste my time on it.

My dear, if you really and truly wish to determine a player and a serious guy... continue on www.tessynkennor.com

1 Share

Re: There's Only One Way To Spot A Womanizer & It's Very Very Easy!!! by BABAAGBALABA: 7:33pm On Jul 26, 2015
J
Re: There's Only One Way To Spot A Womanizer & It's Very Very Easy!!! by adonbilivit: 7:34pm On Jul 26, 2015
bullshit. no offence

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Growth / Tolulope Abiodun Sets To Release First Album / Sometimes I Wonder If These Present Day Churches Are Really Gods Own House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.