Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari (35377 Views)

Governor Nyesom Wike Warns IPOB, Says "Steer Clear Of Rivers State" / Amaechi & Wike Unite At A Town Hall Meeting In Rivers (Photos) / We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by abokikhalifa: 11:38pm On Jul 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:
The presidiot doesn't care about that. As long as Amaechi was one of those who bank rolled his campaign; He (Amaechi) is a sacred cow.

The man goes about blurting "I will pight kwarruption", While his closest men are all epitome of corruption.

Buhari is not just a dullardiinhoo, He's also a liardiinho. undecided
ar you trying to tell me that the man governing your father nd ur self is an idiot? ur case bad o. what will i call you then?
Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by abokikhalifa: 11:46pm On Jul 26, 2015
this wike is a fat[b]fool[/b] his it not this same man that allowed Nigerian student to stay away frm school for more than 4 months. the same man that was making problem in rivers state when jonataft was in office. amechi will be a minister nd you get IBP. pot dey call kettle black.

1 Like

Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by adoinem(f): 11:51pm On Jul 26, 2015
Who is not aware of the beef between you, PEJ, GEJ on the one hand and Amaechi on the other!
Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by Hilaskee(m): 11:58pm On Jul 26, 2015
If Amaechi is corrupt, then Wike is also corrupt because he worked with him as chief of staff in his first tenure. Probe him from his first tenure when you were also there. Gibberish!
Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by Billygee2u: 12:03am On Jul 27, 2015
Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by Billygee2u: 12:05am On Jul 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:
The presidiot doesn't care about that. As long as Amaechi was one of those who bank rolled his campaign; He (Amaechi) is a sacred cow.

The man goes about blurting "I will pight kwarruption", While his closest men are all epitome of corruption.

Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 27, 2015
sameer1212:
See your ugly face Get out of my face joor.
and so guess i you are handsome right? I still on my words. So suppose to be aborted at ur mom stomach or you should have been a miscarriage. FOOL
Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by Nobody: 12:40am On Jul 27, 2015
Bigmillz:
and so guess i you are handsome right? I still on my words. So suppose to be aborted at ur mom stomach or you should have been a miscarriage. FOOL
Ah eleyi yawerre o. Go school u know gree, see as u dey embarrass yourself. Boy go and learn How to write English

1 Like

Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by Nobody: 1:12am On Jul 27, 2015
Even buhari is not free from corruption excise because He campaigned with Nigeria money.

Wike is my governor till buhari first of all change himself .
Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by hansad: 2:27am On Jul 27, 2015
But Buhari himself is corrupt. He is surrounded by corrupt politicians, was financed for the election by corrupt governors of APC.
Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by henryutd(m): 2:27am On Jul 27, 2015
Taylor86:
I made FTC

u guys removed my comment *

Amaechi is a criminal

Amaechi deceived Dakuku perterside, he sold his only property to Amechi's wife for 12billion naira

where did Amaechi get that kind of money from

Amaechi awarded fake and uncompleted projects in rivers and made away with the money

we the rivers men will tell u more of Amaechi

he was against Wike because he knew all his shortfalls and lapses

so buhari if u want to begin ur probe adventure

Arrest Amaechi first

So, if na you be Buhari, you will go and arrest Amechi? As a payback for sponsoring your campaign?

The fight against corruption has limit brother. Attempt the question and you will understand.
Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by mbulela: 2:29am On Jul 27, 2015
Taylor86:

Amaechi deceived Dakuku perterside, he sold his only property to Amechi's wife for 12billion naira

where did Amaechi get that kind of money from

we the rivers men will tell u more of Amaechi

he was against Wike because he knew all his shortfalls and lapses
Look at the kind of beer parlour rumour being peddled by an educated person.
You rivers people will feed us more gutter gossip about Amaechi, right?
Try and stick with stories you can substantiate. No be only 12 billion na 12 trillion.

2 Likes

Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by mikedoo(m): 3:04am On Jul 27, 2015
Wike has finally come out clear on wat he wants. Rit frm tym I knw all dis noise abt probing Amaechi n oda name calling was to paint Amaechi black to Nigeria n make him inconsiderable to pilot affairs in PMB's cabinet. Yes d man may b corrupt but he remains d best Gov. Rivers State has produced so far, u needed to vsit Rivers b4 Amaechis regime n see a mess of a state witout roads n social amenities but come nw n see for urself, if oda gov. Did wat he has done, Rivers state wud hv bn far frm whr it is today. Show me 1 politician dat is not corrupt! Even ysteday I was telling a friend in porthacot dat Wike might even be a " one chance experirnce" 4 Rivers state. U borrowed 30billion to pay outstanding arrears n "PATCH ROADS" jst watching.

2 Likes

Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by ellovee(m): 5:54am On Jul 27, 2015
SaiBuharii:
An average Nigerian want Ameachi the Liom of South South to be in the cabinet, not just be, but have a key position.

Abeg when tribunal go pursue this 6 months governor?
keep dreaming, Wike has come to stay. but for amaechi, he will receive the shocker of his life soon.
Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by ellovee(m): 5:58am On Jul 27, 2015
mikedoo:
Wike has finally come out clear on wat he wants. Rit frm tym I knw all dis noise abt probing Amaechi n oda name calling was to paint Amaechi black to Nigeria n make him inconsiderable to pilot affairs in PMB's cabinet. Yes d man may b corrupt but he remains d best Gov. Rivers State has produced so far, u needed to vsit Rivers b4 Amaechis regime n see a mess of a state witout roads n social amenities but come nw n see for urself, if oda gov. Did wat he has done, Rivers state wud hv bn far frm whr it is today. Show me 1 politician dat is not corrupt! Even ysteday I was telling a friend in porthacot dat Wike might even be a " one chance experirnce" 4 Rivers state. U borrowed 30billion to pay outstanding arrears n "PATCH ROADS" jst watching.
plz keep your mouth short! When rivers ppl are talking about the harm that amaechi did to rivers state you should just stay by the corner nd listen, don't make contribution. Is it not a surprise that a bouyant state like rivers will owe workers salary for over 3 months under amaechi's tenure even when the federal govt is not owing him allocation?
Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by luvmijeje(f): 6:03am On Jul 27, 2015
Wike also have the right to probe and prosecute his predecessor. He should desist from disturbing the President with his wailing.

1 Like

Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by Nobody: 6:19am On Jul 27, 2015
Bad belle,envy,progressive jealousy will destroy Wike.

2 Likes

Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by Nobody: 6:58am On Jul 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Guy! U can go nd die all I care is that Amaechi must be in that cabinet because PDP redicule that man nd he needs to deal with some morons. Wike is an idiot wit dat his big head, big mouth, horrible voice, he can do noting, he shld be barking like dog there, he will soon be out of that office nd we will deal wit him nd shut dat his gutter up for him, Mumu cow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by Shed24(m): 7:55am On Jul 27, 2015
mascot87:
Must Wike be so dumb & stupid? How on earth could he say Amechi is the most corrupt. What yardstick is he using to measure the "most corruptness" of Amechi? Is the hate of Amechi by Wike making Wike running mad? I now know that this Wike of a guy is a first class fool. No apology for my comment
u no get talk and ur talk no make sense. Let buhari probe everybody as he said

1 Like

Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by Meelaw(m): 7:56am On Jul 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I now understand why our graduates are unemployable
Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by bros856: 7:56am On Jul 27, 2015
WIKE SHUT YOU ARROGANT MOUTH UP AND FACE DEVELOPMENT IN YOUR STATE. Am not from Rivers state but the only South South/Niger Delta Son close to Buhari can't be boot out because of your personal issues with him. If he is corrupt take him to court with evidence stop writting trash as if you lack what to do? Who are you to advise a decent man like our President.
Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by geeudy(f): 7:57am On Jul 27, 2015
SaiBuharii:
An average Nigerian want Ameachi the Liom of South South to be in the cabinet, not just be, but have a key position.

Abeg when tribunal go pursue this 6 months governor?
which average Nigerian? Please wake up from your dream, cos Wike goes nowhere...
Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 27, 2015
sameer1212:
Ah eleyi yawerre o. Go school u know gree, see as u dey embarrass yourself. Boy go and learn How to write English
Mr Soyinka plz correct me
Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by bros856: 8:09am On Jul 27, 2015
Wike, Amaechi nominated you as a Minister and now you are advising the President not to Nominate him as Minister. Tomorrow you will call yourself a christian! Remember that we all have kids coming behind us. This is how you sow wrong seeds for us your children. You people only think about yourself and don't care about our future. Am surprise that even your Pastor or wife can't advise you well. I wish I was your son to also advise you that you should always wish your enemies well so that it can be well with you.
Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by Ghandi12: 8:09am On Jul 27, 2015
I read Wikes submission hoping he would be submitting a formal petition against Amaechi tenure but he never even mention any number or made any sensible allegation.

While people are sending petitions with figures, receipts, vouchers and willing witnesses a state Governor just want people to believe Amaechi is corrupt because he said so.

Wike and PDP used violence and killings during the Governorship campaigns in Rivers State. There was a classic live case on all TV networks where they invaded APC campaign in Okrika and started killing on live TV.

This kind of man should still be under investigation for the alleged killing of 60 people during the campaigns.

If I were Buhari I will give Amaechi a vantage position where he can closely check Wike's recklessness. Wike is brutish and uncivilized - he needs close monitoring.

1 Like

Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by bros856: 8:27am On Jul 27, 2015
WIKE leave Amaechi alone because you have rendered all sorts of abuses and wrong acussations on him but yet the guys moving forward everyday. Wike can you see that the more you wish Amaechi down that you are the one going down everyday. Wike can you see that instead of going international like Jonathan after Federal level that you have gone back to the state and Amaechi has gone from state to Federal and even international because I saw Amaechi on TV with the USA President OBAMA, US Chief of defence and intelligent some US government cabinet members. Wike you have return from Abuja to Port Harcourt to cry about this same man move forward everyday, I tell you if you don't stop yeilling at Amaechi you will end up in your Local govt and then Village. Be Wise!!!!!

1 Like

Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by Demdem(m): 8:35am On Jul 27, 2015
Symphony007:
Indeed!! How Buhari threats ameachi will be the ultimate litmus test of who he says he is, despite the fact he has failed many others since he assumed office.

As stated by a jonah-daft cocck sucker. Who cares what u goons think? its not unexpected knowing fully well that the General of Common sense revolution was instrumental to the booting out of ur god Jonah-daft.
u and wike should shove ur advise back into ur anus or share it withe shepopotamus.
Parade don change.

1 Like

Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by bros856: 8:37am On Jul 27, 2015
Ghandi12:
I read Wikes submission hoping he would be submitting a formal petition against Amaechi tenure but he never even mention any number or made any sensible allegation.

While people are sending petitions with figures, receipts, vouchers and willing witnesses a state Governor just want people to believe Amaechi is corrupt because he said so.

Wike and PDP used violence and killings during the Governorship campaigns in Rivers State. There was a classic live case on all TV networks where they invaded APC campaign in Okrika and started killing on live TV.

This kind of man should still be under investigation for the alleged killing of 60 people during the campaigns.

If I were Buhari I will give Amaechi a vantage position where he can closely check Wike's recklessness. Wike is brutish and uncivilized - he needs close monitoring.
My brother you are right on point, I am not from Rivers state but I think the more he shout at Amaechi the more God demotes wike and he is not seeing it, All I say is take him to court with evidence simple and stop insulting a man that is already wining and dining with World's one President OBAMA while you are in Portharcourt crying for us to hear. Wike has already been demoted to Portharcourt from Abuja if he refuse to face Rivers state development and keep trying to bring Amaechi down, Wike will be demote again to Local govt from there he will be given village champion.

1 Like

Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by henryhemon(m): 8:38am On Jul 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:

you keeping making yourself look foolish everyday in the name of being a critic,how old are you?people are watching you but you think its fun for you,you never what opportunity you will be missing .keep being a little kid.

1 Like

Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by Demdem(m): 8:38am On Jul 27, 2015
Ghandi12:

The above is very pricey. Immediately after Wike took ober, the thug claimed Amaechi carted away kitchen Utensils right from govt house kitchen. Till date, neither this thug Wike nor any of his minions has even deemed it fit to report this alleged theft to the police. Who is deceiving who?

1 Like

Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by billyG(m): 8:39am On Jul 27, 2015
Editor1:

https://www.thecable.ng/no-one-corrupt-amaechi-wike-warns-buhari
If Ameachi is corrupt,what of wike who serve under him,Ameachi is innocent until convicted by court of competent juridiction.
Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by EKENWAOSI: 8:40am On Jul 27, 2015
Now WIKE was given four months now news papers are saying six months. APC is not ready to fight corruption

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tokunbo Afikuyomi Falsified Tinubu’s Academic Credentials To INEC - Campaign Tea / Desmond Elliot & Lagos House Of Assembly Members At US Conference (Photos) / Bandits Kidnap 40 Kaduna Worshippers During Church Service, 15 Escape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.