Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread - TV/Movies (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread (277917 Views)

Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (132) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 8:45am On Sep 21, 2015
Please this is a short msg pleading to text 2 to 306. its the Grand finale week. pls keep texting dont assume someone is voting so i can relax even if its jst 1vote its okay and pls be kind enough to also vote arewa the queen of project fame season8. God bless. have a great week.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 21, 2015
Memunah:

So true,kumi is out on health grounds
health grounds or pregnancy
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by nextlevel2222: 9:21am On Sep 21, 2015
phrezzz:
Please this is a short msg pleading to text 2 to 306. its the Grand finale week. pls keep texting dont assume someone is voting so i can relax even if its jst 1vote its okay and pls be kind enough to also vote arewa the queen of project fame season8. God bless. have a great week.
Tell me why shld I vite for Arewa, is he better than Anderson interms of singing. I will rather vote for the best Anderson even if he didn't win it. I know MTN will rig the vote, I know them for that. They will give it to Arewa.
All this judges saying Arewa delivers all the time is a lie, there must be flaws at times, She is good no doubt telling us she always deliver perfectly all the time, it a big LIE from the pit of hell. Anyways phrezz have sent the message to you. Check your box. Phrezz if you have Anderson contact, tell him I will invite him for my wedding. I love the dude like kilode. A talent to behold...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 21, 2015
phrezzz:
We are waiting but take heart sha coz he wud be first person they wud call to go and join the already evicted members.
dats neva goina happen tongue

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 9:26am On Sep 21, 2015
nextlevel2222:

Tell me why shld I vite for Arewa, is he better than Anderson interms of singing. I will rather vote for the best Anderson even if he didn't win it. I know MTN will rig the vote, I know them for that. They will give it to Arewa.
All this judges saying Arewa delivers all the time is a lie, there must be flaws at times, She is good no doubt telling us she always deliver perfectly all the time, it a big LIE from the pit of hell. Anyways phrezz have sent the message to you. Check your box. Phrezz if you have Anderson contact, tell him I will invite him for my wedding. I love the dude like kilode. A talent to behold...
Lol. alryt wud tell him
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by jabojafa(m): 9:36am On Sep 21, 2015
Aitee1:

If Anderson wins I'll post my unclad pic here that day, quote me then!
mk i begin fast n pray mk he win oooh.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by incredu: 9:54am On Sep 21, 2015
So the current order is:
1. Arewa
2. Deinde
3. Ada
4. Anderson
5. Pearl
6. Jeff

May the best man win!
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 10:05am On Sep 21, 2015
Homesteady isee u
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by philcom09: 10:24am On Sep 21, 2015
why don't you take this advantage and produce your own song

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 10:33am On Sep 21, 2015
phrezzz:
Homesteady isee u
My Guy I see you tooo!
How is your Anderson ministry? grin
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 10:35am On Sep 21, 2015
homesteady:

My Guy I see you tooo!

How is your Anderson ministry? grin
My brother we are pushing. . next week we go knw the result.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 21, 2015
After watching yesterdays performance, i will give my vote to Anderson, he left his comfort zone completely and delivered on that song.
Arewa did very well too but she spoilt for me at the end with all those area mama things she was doing, even interrupting the judge to hail fans in an agbero fashion, i use to like her humility, she was even raising her breasts as if she's acting drama angry i really got irritated after her performance yesterday undecided
Ada tried too, but she almost took her drama too far with the jokes and 'area' she kept shouting undecided
Pearl is not fit for the finals atal, she can sing but a poor performer, she's still so much in her comfort zone. no extra effort from her, making yanga on stage when she should be digging it undecided
Deinde did very well yesterday, that was arguably his best performance so far.
Jeff did very well too.

my opinion

8 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Zuria(f): 11:09am On Sep 21, 2015
TOOTSIEPOOPSIE:
Its deinde ooohh!!!

Okay let me tell y'all one something

Keep texting 7 to 306/1745

Let's help deinde win this shii for the real niggas

Ciao!

Cc: phrezz Macklef Aitee1 Zuria Orirebaby Gara11 and all y'all anti ibinu its gon' be ME Vs Y'all nevt weekend

Keep dreaming man.... grin
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by KingTom(m): 11:11am On Sep 21, 2015
firstEVA:
After watching yesterdays performance, i will give my vote to Anderson, he left his comfort zone completely and delivered on that song.
Arewa did very well too but she spoilt for me at the end with all those area mama things she was doing, even interrupting the judge to hail fans in an agbero fashion, i use to like her humility, she was even raising her breasts as if she's acting drama angry i really got irritated after her performance yesterday undecided
Ada tried too, but she almost took her drama too far with the jokes and 'area' she kept shouting undecided
Pearl is not fit for the finals atal, she can sing but a poor performer, she's still so much in her comfort zone. no extra effort from her, making yanga on stage when she should be digging it undecided
Jeff did very well too.

my opinion
That's how warri babes roll! cool oya mummy mi wo kawosile? grin
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 21, 2015
KingTom:

That's how warri babes roll! cool oya mummy mi wo kawosile? grin
you mean Ada?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by KingTom(m): 11:14am On Sep 21, 2015
firstEVA:
you mean Ada?
Ada and Arewa cool
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 21, 2015
KingTom:
Ada and Arewa cool
Ada is itsekiri, but Arewa should be yoruba naw, she didnt even act like a warri girl, she was like a all those alaye boys we see in lagos.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by KingTom(m): 11:30am On Sep 21, 2015
firstEVA:
Ada is itsekiri, but Arewa should be yoruba naw, she didnt even act like a warri girl, she was like a all those alaye boys we see in lagos.

She must have spent some time either in Warri as a Yoruba or in Lagos as a Warri babe. cool
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 11:35am On Sep 21, 2015
firstEVA:
Lmaooo
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 11:38am On Sep 21, 2015
firstEVA:
Jeff did very well too.

my opinion
Thank u baby. 2 to 306
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 21, 2015
phrezzz:
Thank u baby. 2 to 306
yes o, i have voted cool

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by berryblake(f): 11:53am On Sep 21, 2015
nextlevel2222:

I swear the guy is Damn good ...soo gifted !my vote is always ANDERSON
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 12:05pm On Sep 21, 2015
berryblake:

I swear the guy is Damn good ...soo gifted !my vote is always ANDERSON
Marry me pls
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by nellyalph: 12:24pm On Sep 21, 2015
firstEVA:
Jeff did very well too.

my opinion

Your analysis is on point! Arewa struggled with the song and did well, only to ruin my mood with the agbero things. Pearl didnt do justice to the song at allllllll. I'm Igbo and the lyrics of the song depicts some one that has gone through troubles and came out victorious and she didn't do any dance at all to the song.

My two cents tho

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by ADUKKY(f): 12:26pm On Sep 21, 2015
I have been a silent follower of this thread but a great fan of Anderson. Had my eyes on him since auditioning. #TeamAnderson.

3 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Emisco1(m): 1:04pm On Sep 21, 2015
what next... waiting for there personal compose muzik/ collaboration with A-listed artist

rooting for Jeff to kill his own muzik #team Originality
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by imoniyi(f): 1:08pm On Sep 21, 2015
macklef:

Let me jez confess, this is d exact reason handAssin dey vex me. So because i cannot
Sing, i dont deerve to be someones boo bah?
emabinu .no vex.just five more days left nau we wont hype im again.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by imoniyi(f): 1:10pm On Sep 21, 2015
macklef:
Pls someone should call me boo so i can sleep this night. All ye anti anderson fans,
Pls call me boo, cos if u dnt kal me boo dis night, i wunt hesitate to join team andAssin.
Cos it seems thats where dey are sharing boo, and i like boo, i cant count how many ladies hav called phrezz boo today.
lol macklef boo
u ar my bae
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by berryblake(f): 1:13pm On Sep 21, 2015
phrezzz:
Marry me pls

Hahaha
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by imoniyi(f): 1:14pm On Sep 21, 2015
rossyc:
Mr man u mustn't respond, be reasonable for once. Mtcheww.
haba its a thread i feel you should respond to whatever u want..it makes everything funny nd interactive. imagine a case where some1 posts sometin nd doesnt get reply undecided
to me both question nd answer is funny.
who got evicted ? really? funny question sha
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by gara11(f): 2:04pm On Sep 21, 2015
I feel so happyyyyy! Anderson supprters arising 4rm left, right and centre. U're all welcm! Let's do this togeda dis wk, 2 to 306 (9ja) or 2 to 1745(GH) love all #teamAnderson# muahh

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by gara11(f): 2:34pm On Sep 21, 2015
TOOTSIEPOOPSIE:
Its deinde ooohh!!!

Okay let me tell y'all one something

Keep texting 7 to 306/1745

Let's help deinde win this shii for the real niggas

Ciao!

Cc: phrezz Macklef Aitee1 Zuria Orirebaby Gara11 and all y'all anti ibinu its gon' be ME Vs Y'all nevt weekend
lol, its on

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (132) (Reply)

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House / Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page.......

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.