Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,810 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread - TV/Movies (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread (277042 Views)

Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (132) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Zuria(f): 10:16am On Sep 22, 2015
Zellie:
I think Jeff or Ada should win. They are both better than Anderson

grin grin say it nicely o...Anderson's fans here don't like jokes like this grin grin
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by annycase5(f): 10:26am On Sep 22, 2015
I love deinde so much, he is very talented

But the chances of him winning are so slim

But am sure if he didn't win he is going to make it in the music industry...

I hope arewa wins........ Iya consistency grin
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by 1wolex85: 10:46am On Sep 22, 2015
phrezzz:
@1wolex85 sorry for calling u dumb. we cool?
no p bro!
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by nextlevel2222: 10:51am On Sep 22, 2015
annycase5:
I love deinde so much, he is very talented

But the chances of him winning are so slim

But am sure if he didn't win he is going to make it in the music industry...

I hope arewa wins........ Iya consistency grin
Iya consistency ko, iya consistency ni..... All those judges are mediocre. how can we be telling us Arewa always deliver. Its a lie. Some people who can analyse music as well are at home watching, they shld stop telling us fake. Yes she is good but she don't always deliver.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 22, 2015
sparkleRed:

Ada itsekiri buh I think she grew up in warri it's in her blood lol
obviously, lol
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 22, 2015
nextlevel2222:

I don't like any of those artistes you mentioned, I listen to evergreen songs like Timi Dakolo, Asa, Omawunmi, Alra george. I hate all those artiste you mentioned, I don't listen to their songs because they don't minister to me. Why should I listen to songs I can't meditate on, that can't pass message accross to me, music shld be something you listen to, and use the words in it to apply it to your day to day activities, or to add it to you wisdom not all this rubbish. What is the meaning of Badoo, lojuelegba dey know my story, what does that one teaches us?. Forget those artiste you mentioned abeg. Can you please tell me why Obey, Sunny Ade, Haruna Ishola still evergreen?
nice one
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Enochwrites: 2:24pm On Sep 22, 2015
firstEVA:
nice one
no offence but those u just listed are artistes....not songs, perhaps u cud do well to mention their songs or say "evergreen artistes"
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Enochwrites: 2:32pm On Sep 22, 2015
i was just thinking and i found out how easy it is to know which post on this thread is phrezz's....all about anderson who is actually also my favourite in the competition
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by TOOTSIEPOOPSIE(m): 2:42pm On Sep 22, 2015
nextlevel2222:

I don't like any of those artistes you mentioned, I listen to evergreen songs like Timi Dakolo, Asa, Omawunmi, Alra george. I hate all those artiste you mentioned, I don't listen to their songs because they don't minister to me. Why should I listen to songs I can't meditate on, that can't pass message accross to me, music shld be something you listen to, and use the words in it to apply it to your day to day activities, or to add it to you wisdom not all this rubbish. What is the meaning of Badoo, lojuelegba dey know my story, what does that one teaches us?. Forget those artiste you mentioned abeg. Can you please tell me why Obey, Sunny Ade, Haruna Ishola still evergreen?
I'm utterly sorry for quoting you!!!

I don sabi una type

The mountain of fire kinda people...lmfao!

Anyways I'm a real nigga and I don't do evergreen songs I refer to listen to some shuga and dancehall than all those so-called evergreen songs you mentioned

Goodluck with Handassin I hope he comes last

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by chommyAngela: 3:04pm On Sep 22, 2015
pls can somebdy tell me y kumi Left?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 22, 2015
Enochwrites:

no offence but those u just listed are artistes....not songs, perhaps u cud do well to mention their songs or say "evergreen artistes"
u quoted the wrong person
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 22, 2015
chommyAngela:
pls can somebdy tell me y kumi Left?
health grounds
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by nextlevel2222: 4:08pm On Sep 22, 2015
TOOTSIEPOOPSIE:

I don sabi una type

Anyways I'm a real nigga and I don't do evergreen songs I refer to listen to some shuga and dancehall than all those so-called evergreen songs you mentioned

Its a lie that's not what you like. Let's see how it goes. Dehinde and Pearl is going inside on that day.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by nextlevel2222: 4:12pm On Sep 22, 2015
Enochwrites:

Thks for the correction. I dey vex niiii when I dey type am. I hate it when someone dnt recognise talent. Compare Dehinde of all the contestants to Anderson? You wan steal am?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by kaze4blues(m): 4:43pm On Sep 22, 2015
nextlevel2222:

Iya consistency ko, iya consistency ni..... All those judges are mediocre. how can we be telling us Arewa always deliver. Its a lie. Some people who can analyse music as well are at home watching, they shld stop telling us fake. Yes she is good but she don't always deliver.

oga. what is it wit ur beef wit arewa?
judges say she always delivers. u said dey re wrong. do u know more than the 3 judges?

abeg take chill pill.
its mama consistency.
team arewa

5 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by nextlevel2222: 4:56pm On Sep 22, 2015
[quote author=kaze4blues post=38273391]

judges say she always delivers. u said dey re wrong. do u know more than the 3 judges?

abeg take chill pill.
its mama consistency.
team arewa[/quote
She is not dearie. They are mediocre judges. She is good no doubt but she does nt deliver all the time.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by badinfluence: 5:16pm On Sep 22, 2015
TOOTSIEPOOPSIE:

I don sabi una type

Be honest with yourself, does this your post make sense.. 'real nigga listen to shuga and dancehall'

6 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by incredu: 5:19pm On Sep 22, 2015
Some ppl wan know pass judges. Kontinu!
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by 1wolex85: 5:33pm On Sep 22, 2015
nextlevel2222:

Its a lie that's not what you like. Let's see how it goes. Dehinde and Pearl is going inside on that day.
Apart from the fuji song, can you just tell us the particular performance she didn't deliver?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Nymphnode(m): 6:36pm On Sep 22, 2015
Just saw the studio session's of Anderson /Praiz and Arewa /9ice. The remixes are gonna be bad. MTN do well for those guys o. I feel for Kumi sha, who knows who they would have paired her with from Ghana. Am sure dem go don pay the artiste already. No refund. Now I understand why they have been keeping her in the academy all this while.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Tohpeh(m): 6:44pm On Sep 22, 2015
Some ppl don't just knw musik abeg...

GBAM! Anderson & Deinde's vocal strength n skill combined CAN'T be compared to Jeff, Ada n Pearl's voice.

Can't wait to see any of these three win...

No vex o!

#Just my opinion.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by TOOTSIEPOOPSIE(m): 7:11pm On Sep 22, 2015
badinfluence:

Be honest with yourself, does this your post make sense.. 'real nigga listen to shuga and dancehall'
mtcheew!!...

You are just looking for someone to drag in the dust with yourself

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by TOOTSIEPOOPSIE(m): 7:14pm On Sep 22, 2015
Enochwrites:

help me tell them o!
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by TOOTSIEPOOPSIE(m): 7:21pm On Sep 22, 2015
nextlevel2222:

Thks for the correction. I dey vex niiii when I dey type am. I hate it when someone dnt recognise talent. Compare Dehinde of all the contestants to Anderson? You wan steal am?
mummy J knw vex please
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by TOOTSIEPOOPSIE(m): 7:22pm On Sep 22, 2015
kaze4blues:

abeg take chill pill.
its mama consistency.
team arewa
. Chairman its a SHE not a HE o

She's @phrezz's bae
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by badinfluence: 7:31pm On Sep 22, 2015
TOOTSIEPOOPSIE:
mtcheew!!...

You are just looking for someone to drag in the dust with yourself
I asked you a question oo.. nobody is dragging you anywhere
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by nextlevel2222: 7:58pm On Sep 22, 2015
TOOTSIEPOOPSIE:
. Chairman its a SHE not a HE o

She's @phrezz's bae

I dnt need to drag with anyone here because most of you are novice about music or may be you know it but you dnt wnt to say the truth. Some follows what others say about a contestant, they dnt even the part each contestants sings. I know dey follow una talk. Being the judges and teachers of MTN is an opportunity not that some of us at home are novice about music. I will be right back on Friday, am off for now. If my music teacher can rate Anderson voice than anyone in the house. Who are anti Anderson fans to say its not. Anderson all the way
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by gara11(f): 8:19pm On Sep 22, 2015
nextlevel2222:

I dnt need to drag with anyone here because most of you are novice about music or may be you know it but you dnt wnt to say the truth. Some follows what others say about a contestant, they dnt even the part each contestants sings. I know dey follow una talk. Being the judges and teachers of MTN is an opportunity not that some of us at home are novice about music. I will be right back on Friday, am off for now. If my music teacher can rate Anderson voice than anyone in the house. Who are anti Anderson fans to say its not. Anderson all the way
hope u're doin d votin tin? Dats wat I'm concerned abt, jst kip votin as many tyms as u can u dnt nid 2 prove any tin 2 anybody. Anderson's got it and deres nth anynd can do 2 take it away. As u leave d thread, jst pls continue d votin tingy and we'll all smile @d end #teamAnderson#teampowerhouse#teamwinners#
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by gara11(f): 8:31pm On Sep 22, 2015
Is it dat nice's voice was neva dere or its disappearin? Na wa o

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by nextlevel2222: 8:39pm On Sep 22, 2015
gara11:
hope u're doin d votin tin? Dats wat I'm concerned abt, jst kip votin as many tyms as u can u dnt nid 2 prove any tin 2 anybody. Anderson's got it and deres nth anynd can do 2 take it away. As u leave d thread, jst pls continue d votin tingy and we'll all smile @d end #teamAnderson#teampowerhouse#teamwinners#
Of course dearie....But I pray they dnt rig it. #team Anderson#
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by gara11(f): 9:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
Hmmmm Deinde+Iyanya dats gud, dats d closest 2 Terry G among d mtn ambassadors.

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (132) (Reply)

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House / Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page.......

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.