Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread - TV/Movies (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread (277973 Views)

Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (132) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Zuria(f): 9:04pm On Sep 24, 2015
nellyalph:
After watching today's daily show, I have a feeling that pearl will win. She is not all that useless as we tag her....
I don't think anyone here has labelled Pearl as "useless". But if Pearl wins, I would surely sue MTN grin grin

Keep voting for the babes in the house Ada, Arewa, Pearl and any other guys that order grin grin grin
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by studded(m): 9:38pm On Sep 24, 2015
Zuria:

I don't think anyone here has labelled Pearl as "useless". But if Pearl wins, I would surely sue MTN grin grin

Keep voting for the babes in the house Ada, Arewa, Pearl and any other guys that order grin grin grin

& why must we vote your babes? grin grin
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by nitane25(f): 10:55pm On Sep 24, 2015
gara11:
8pm saturdays
thanks
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by nitane25(f): 10:57pm On Sep 24, 2015
nellyalph:
After watching today's daily show, I have a feeling that pearl will win. She is not all that useless as we tag her....
yh she's nt......but win? I disagree
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by danny56: 11:29pm On Sep 24, 2015
Jeffrey will win........... *smiles*
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by incredu: 7:54am On Sep 25, 2015
Arewa will win...obviously.

Deinde will be in the top 4. Not obvious, but I hope so.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by gara11(f): 7:58am On Sep 25, 2015
nitane25:
thanks
uwc
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by infgost234(m): 7:59am On Sep 25, 2015
1wolex85:
Deinde had better scatter the final! That remix with iyana sounds really really good and his lines were on point.
As in ehh. Seriously o. The dude lines were sooo on point. As a matter of fact, Na the only remix track wey I dey anticipate to hear be that.
#TeamAnderson though
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 8:46am On Sep 25, 2015
Zuria Aitee1 am back o una dis thread don dry. ANDERSON 2 to 306. some1 must be rich and famous! by the way grand finale is 2mrw. whose attending?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 8:49am On Sep 25, 2015
Pls boys and girls vote for Anderson 2 to 306. winner or 1st runner at least. the guy must drive motto. he deserves it.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 8:56am On Sep 25, 2015
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 8:58am On Sep 25, 2015
incredu:
Arewa will win...obviously.

Deinde will be in the top 4. Not obvious, but I hope so.
deinde top4? i seriously doubt. Ada/Anderson/Arewa/Jeff
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 9:00am On Sep 25, 2015
TOOTSIEPOOPSIE:
Phrezz please don't go yet nah!.

If you don't come and rant for anderson the bobo would lose out o

Efrebor. way my sallah meat?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 9:06am On Sep 25, 2015
TOOTSIEPOOPSIE:
I'm utterly sorry for quoting you!!!

I don sabi una type

The mountain of fire kinda people...lmfao!

Anyways I'm a real nigga and I don't do evergreen songs I refer to listen to some shuga and dancehall than all those so-called evergreen songs you mentioned

Goodluck with Handassin I hope he comes last
Egbon Real niggass listen to rap. the hardcore the kendrick, jcole, Big sean, 2pac.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Aitee1: 9:07am On Sep 25, 2015
phrezzz:
Pls boys and girls vote for Anderson 2 to 306. winner or 1st runner at least. the guy must drive motto. he deserves it.

You don show grin thread must reach 110 before noon!

Btw who be your boys and girls, you feel say kids dey here

Call me madam jare wink
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 9:08am On Sep 25, 2015
nextlevel2222:

I don't like any of those artistes you mentioned, I listen to evergreen songs like Timi Dakolo, Asa, Omawunmi, Alra george. I hate all those artiste you mentioned, I don't listen to their songs because they don't minister to me. Why should I listen to songs I can't meditate on, that can't pass message accross to me, music shld be something you listen to, and use the words in it to apply it to your day to day activities, or to add it to you wisdom not all this rubbish. What is the meaning of Badoo, lojuelegba dey know my story, what does that one teaches us?. Forget those artiste you mentioned abeg. Can you please tell me why Obey, Sunny Ade, Haruna Ishola still evergreen?
Le boo u have said it all but ojuelegba is a great song
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 9:11am On Sep 25, 2015
Aitee1:

You don show grin thread must reach 110 before noon!

Btw who be your boys and girls, you feel say kids dey here

Call me madam jare wink
Lol u no dey watch ehiz for mtvbase the way the guy dey use the boys and girls thing. oya madam Happy salah use salah spirit text 2 to 306
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by nitane25(f): 9:17am On Sep 25, 2015
phrezzz:
Zuria Aitee1 am back o una dis thread don dry. ANDERSON 2 to 306. some1 must be rich and famous! by the way grand finale is 2mrw. whose attending?
tomorrow or sunday? R u sure
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 9:18am On Sep 25, 2015
nitane25:
tomorrow or sunday? R u sure
2mrw then they will air it on sunday for tv viewers
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by nitane25(f): 9:23am On Sep 25, 2015
Has any1 seen Tolu n Don Jazzy's "ifemi" video......?vry lovely.......m so glad Tolu came out after yrs to start a music career...Don Jazzy supportn ppl since 1960....... BtW! I hate Yemi Alade's "sugar" video.....rubbish...for a peak talent winner (or so). Evr green songs vs Dancehall songs? Dancehall abeg.....(Money, fame,award,longliving in ppl's minds) Arewa $ Anderson 4 top two.....dehinde to surprise ppl(if he does music) bt I'll tk Jeff...pearl....who's Ada?!?!
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by nitane25(f): 9:25am On Sep 25, 2015
phrezzz:
2mrw then they will air it on sunday for tv viewers
tseeeew! Abeg sm1 shud gv us d live updates ...
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by nitane25(f): 9:26am On Sep 25, 2015
When are d contestants goin to be doing their duet with d already made CELEBS?!?!
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Emisco1(m): 9:35am On Sep 25, 2015
Arewa and Jeff for top two

Anderson and deinde for 3rd and fourth

pearl and Ada for 5th and 6th

if following real performance,nice vocal, and originality..this how it should be

but if mtn don't wana gt me angry . just do Lt arewa in. den either Jeff and Anderson for third and fourth

team#jeff
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 9:36am On Sep 25, 2015
nitane25:
tseeeew! Abeg sm1 shud gv us d live updates ...
ah better watch it on sunday no go get PB dey wait for result 2mrw.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Emisco1(m): 9:37am On Sep 25, 2015
and again. what happening this year

are they not doing there personal composed song, and group songs?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 9:48am On Sep 25, 2015
Emisco1:
Arewa and Jeff for top two

Anderson and deinde for 3rd and fourth

pearl and Ada for 5th and 6th

if following real performance,nice vocal, and originality..this how it should be

but if mtn don't wana gt me angry . just do Lt arewa in. den either Jeff and Anderson for third and fourth

team#jeff
hehe u are honest abt jeff chances goodluck
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Zuria(f): 9:50am On Sep 25, 2015
phrezzz:

grin grin Will console you when your Anderson comes 6th cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 9:55am On Sep 25, 2015
nitane25:
Has any1 seen Tolu n Don Jazzy's "ifemi" video......?vry lovely.......m so glad Tolu came out after yrs to start a music career...Don Jazzy supportn ppl since 1960....... BtW! I hate Yemi Alade's "sugar" video.....rubbish...for a peak talent winner (or so). Evr green songs vs Dancehall songs? Dancehall abeg.....(Money, fame,award,longliving in ppl's minds) Arewa $ Anderson 4 top two.....dehinde to surprise ppl(if he does music) bt I'll tk Jeff...pearl....who's Ada?!?!
Tolu dey try now. and i would pick evergreen songs and your name would always be remembered. look at celin deon evergreen always remembered. dare's not the girl evergreen. dancehall is more like reagae(orezi and timaya type of beat) iprefer afro beat.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 9:58am On Sep 25, 2015
Zuria:

grin grin Will console you when your Anderson comes 6th cheesy grin grin
smiley haha abi e go be the other way round. Arewa for 6th

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 9:59am On Sep 25, 2015
nitane25:
When are d contestants goin to be doing their duet with d already made CELEBS?!?!
Today
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Adortem: 10:09am On Sep 25, 2015
nitane25:
I thought Yemi Alade's "Sugar" was just a waste of time,the only thing I liked about it was her dance steps in the video,other stuff was so off,and they said she shot it in the U.K...
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by inimitkel(m): 10:39am On Sep 25, 2015
GM All, tot by now predictions would be more pronounced. I'm quite sure 2guys & 2ladies are for the top 4. Arewa, Anderson, Ada & Dehinde should be amongst the winners.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (132) (Reply)

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House / Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.