Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread - TV/Movies (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread (277867 Views)

Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (132) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by incredu: 11:32am On Aug 30, 2015
IdrisAdebiye:
Hey great guys, I have a question for you all: in a competition that you are interesred in winning, if you are asked to vote between a THREAT (Anderson) and a "Work over" (JOY) who would you rather vote for? truth is, the wise one stylishly voted out Anderson to boost their chances, that is how the game is played. It is called survival of the fittest.

I would have preferred Anderson was save though.

Actually, judges or faculty should have saved him. With contestants, it is understandably politics. They (judges n faculty) should never have let that happen. #myhumbleopinion

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Whytdot(f): 11:47am On Aug 30, 2015
Mtn pf is nonsense. Anderson shouldn't have been evicted now. All those judges sat there and picked kumi over Anderson. The faculty sat thr and picked jeff, jeff oo, that annoying guy over sweet Anderson. They shd change all of them, judges and faculty. They've lost it. The girls effd up big tym. There's no one there worthy of my votes. Whoever wins wins.

4 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 30, 2015
Am really learning from this thread,, Nigeria needs musicians dat can get their songs nominated for the grammies, anderson was one and hes my type but the environment won't help matters. I pray for my time to come. I pray for my health cause i have so much to offer the world ,anderson keep the dream alive bro. Wish the rest the best

3 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by gara11(f): 1:10pm On Aug 30, 2015
Whytdot:
Mtn pf is nonsense. Anderson shouldn't have been evicted now. All those judges sat there and picked kumi over Anderson. The faculty sat thr and picked jeff, jeff oo, that annoying guy over sweet Anderson. They shd change all of them, judges and faculty. They've lost it. The girls effd up big tym. There's no one there worthy of my votes. Whoever wins wins.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by gara11(f): 1:15pm On Aug 30, 2015
imagine jeff or kumi singing d song given 2 anderson holy pass
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 1:42pm On Aug 30, 2015
temitee4me:
this is d most reasonable comment av read on this thread.this is d same way ugo was insulted last year for not saving shola. in every competition, most of us will vote out our threats if we aim at winning. I wish Anderson good luck though

Nooo! that wasn't the reason why people were insulting him! During the nomination show, he sang rubbish and was put up for eviction, then like the next day, he started tweeting rubbish like - he regrets not voting Shola.......... Shola was his friend...... it was shola eviction that made him not to perform well.... bla bla bla... and some other silly things!
Thats why people were insulting him, Uncle Ben finished him during his class gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by daxon001(m): 2:12pm On Aug 30, 2015
All dese drama has made me feel kinda demoralized about takin part in PF subsequently.How will I handle all these?How am I sure my dream of winnin will com 2 passwen voices like Anderson's can disappear 4rm d airwaves at d early stages of d competition.....thinkin out loud....
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by nitane25(f): 2:17pm On Aug 30, 2015
Zuria:

Bros, season8 guys have always done the "guys" thing.... grin

Even the Anderson was always the 1st to go hug contestants he never voted...now he knows who "Karma" is grin grin
a bitch oooo looooool miss anderson bt I tot he wuld last.. Jennifer's own pained me pass
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by nitane25(f): 2:29pm On Aug 30, 2015
obiscolly:
Let's face it. Quite agreed, Anderson has an exceptional voice, but this competition is not all about that. He really flopped his Tuface's song last week and this week was just a little better. If all contestants weren't on probation last week, definitely Anderson and Deinde deserved to be on probation based on their performance and going by their re-performance of the same songs today, I think the judges were right to choose Kumi and the faculty, Jeff. Let's take away sentiments from this matter. It's a competition. MTN is looking for an artiste marketable to Naija and West Africa. The fact that Anderson couldn't pull off the Tuface hit just says a lot. At the end of the day, MTN and Nigerians need the winner to be someone who's vocally sound, a great performer and has an outstanding social profile. Sadly, Anderson doesn't meet the last criteria- no wonder the was among the least voted for. He could have won on some other platform but definitely not project fame. Wish him all the best.

Finally, I believe the guys in the house are now getting a taste of their own bitter pill. They started it, but you know what they say about karma. We shall see how things turn out in the coming weeks.
Coming frm a guy like u, I love u. #noBias

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by P0intBlank(m): 3:18pm On Aug 30, 2015
People will blame anybody but themselves. The faculty and judges had just one slot each and they chose who in their opinion was better on the night (It is weird to think because I like a thing every other person should also like it). The viewers had not 1 but 6 slots to save Anderson if they thought he was that good. Rather they choose to blame every other person but themselves. Issokay!
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Zuria(f): 3:20pm On Aug 30, 2015
nitane25:
a bitch oooo looooool miss anderson bt I tot he wuld last.. Jennifer's own pained me pass

Don't be an emotionally-motivated judge grin grin Don't be pained be happy this year winner would be female grin grin
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by badinfluence: 3:38pm On Aug 30, 2015
All the people saying anderson doesn't have swag deserve heavenly slap. Isn't it high time we stop producing artistes that sing thrash, artistes that can never get nominated for grammys. It's a singing competition and if the organisers throw away someone with an exceptional singing talent because of looks or swag, then project fame should be shut down forever. Anderson, given the platform can proudly represent Nigeria among great musicians worldwide. This guy would be an asset to any singing competition, this guy can be a fan favourite in a show like American idol. And project fame threw him away because of looks or 'swag'. It's obvious talent shows in Nigeria are mixtures of sentiments and politics. The greatest misfortune for anderson is that for one with an exceptional talent, he found himself in Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by okabe(m): 4:18pm On Aug 30, 2015
Nice comeback joy, awesome performance 2nyt
Dis probation dey sharpen people, ah swearrugad
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by incredu: 4:40pm On Aug 30, 2015
badinfluence:
The greatest misfortune for anderson is that for one with an exceptional talent, he found himself in Nigeria.

I beg to strongly disagree. This is an isolated case, and even with this, Nigerians actually like the guy.

In life, sh*t happens sometimes. No need to blame the country.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by malonephill(m): 4:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
Welcome back dehinde, nice delivering chike

Wow! second chance for anderson
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by okabe(m): 4:47pm On Aug 30, 2015
Sensual performance by pearl, babe b tappin her sexuality since PMB won election.

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Priska02(f): 4:54pm On Aug 30, 2015
Zuria:

Uncle, Timi Dakolo was from Nigerian idol that also produced Omawumi grin grin

Arewa has been consistent but would want to see her take song that would make her move and sing let's know what her breathe control is like...Ada got it but the raga-raga song exposed her breathe control...Oluchi "jamb question" showed her as a great performer grin
Aunty, Timi Dakolo Was From African Idol.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by badinfluence: 4:57pm On Aug 30, 2015
incredu:

I beg to strongly disagree. This is an isolated case, and even with this, Nigerians actually like the guy.

In life, sh*t happens sometimes. No need to blame the country.
I'm not blaming the country. But you know in all honesty, some talents are hardly recognised nor appreciated here. Take timi for example, till now he is hardly recognised in the music industry. It's too sad.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by mapsmatician(m): 4:57pm On Aug 30, 2015
Ladies and Gentlemen! Our Chike is back o. That guy's voice no be here o. He has just confirmed that he has the best singing voice in the academy dis year. Nice one.
Deinde equally did very well.
Kumi was ok sha!

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by mapsmatician(m): 5:08pm On Aug 30, 2015
Woooow! Jeff is an amazing singer. He shouldn't leave soon like Anderson and Jennifer cos it will mek PF loose it essence.
Ada was great 2nyt.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Tingles(m): 5:14pm On Aug 30, 2015
P0intBlank:
People will blame anybody but themselves. The faculty and judges had just one slot each and they chose who in their opinion was better on the night (It is weird to think because I like a thing every other person should also like it). The viewers had not 1 but 6 slots to save Anderson if they thought he was that good. Rather they choose to blame every other person but themselves. Issokay!

Did you not think that Anderson didn't have people mobilizing votes for him like the other people? Tejiri had Cyrus (a twitter celebrity), Chike had covenant university students, Anderson had his talent and hope. He shouldn't have been on probation in the first place.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by feminineA: 5:14pm On Aug 30, 2015
Anderson is back!!! He was given a second chance by judges

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by mapsmatician(m): 5:14pm On Aug 30, 2015
Goodnews...Anderson is back on d show!

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by okabe(m): 5:14pm On Aug 30, 2015
OMG! U guys did it
Anderson is BACK!!!

Amazing surprise by PF, wow!

4 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Tingles(m): 5:18pm On Aug 30, 2015
Wow!

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by okabe(m): 5:18pm On Aug 30, 2015
feminineA:
Anderson is back
mapsmatician:
Goodnews...Anderson is back on d show!
All the buzz on social media made the organisers change their mind.

Good choice I'd say, because many have sworn to not vote again...perhaps this would change their minds

3 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by malonephill(m): 5:20pm On Aug 30, 2015
okabe:
OMG! U guys did it

Anderson is BACK!!!

Amazing surprise by PF, wow!
cheesy viewer crying have been wipe off tongue
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 5:22pm On Aug 30, 2015
YES!WE DID IT THANK U TO ALL WHO CONTRIBUTED TO HIM I DID MY PART BY TRENDING BRINGBACKANDERSON YES! WOW WOW. POWER OF SOCIAL MEDIA

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by incredu: 5:23pm On Aug 30, 2015
malonephill:
cheesy viewer crying have been wipe off tongue

Chai! Halleluyah! I was so pained yesterday. Played "Story of My Life" all night till 2am. Felt his pain. So glad to see him back.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by AriDsexy(f): 5:24pm On Aug 30, 2015
And it was a big surprise to me

Anderson is back...wow
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Motunrayo01: 5:26pm On Aug 30, 2015
Woow woow, am woowwwwwwwedd. D power of d peeps, I couldn't hold back tears. God anderson is back. I can't believe it. Dat was the right tin to do mtn project fame. God don win for anderson.

4 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by mapsmatician(m): 5:28pm On Aug 30, 2015
All contestants will be on probation for d rest of d season.

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (132) (Reply)

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House / Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.