Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,069 members, 7,863,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:00 AM

MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread - TV/Movies (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread (279552 Views)

Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (132) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 9:00pm On Aug 30, 2015
AbuadStudent:

Lool..how he take be snitch

What he did to Ruby was 1st class backstabbing!
He was smooching and cuddling her throughout the week, and when the time came for him to save her, he backstabbed her!
What made it 1st class was that he was even sitting just next to her sister!

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by duke59(m): 9:01pm On Aug 30, 2015
homesteady:

What he did to Ruby was 1st class backstabbing!
He was smooching and cuddling her throughout the week, and when the time came for him to save her, he backstabbed her!
What made it 1st class was that he was even sitting just next to her sister!
hmmm,SMH
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 9:05pm On Aug 30, 2015
I must vote for Anderson, I'll go and meet my neighbors that use MTN!
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by KingTom(m): 9:09pm On Aug 30, 2015
Aitee1:

I like her but you angry
I'm not a performer on project fame undecided
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 30, 2015
It's good to see the most talented Anderson restored . I hope the faculty + judges won't 4k things up again.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 9:12pm On Aug 30, 2015
today's show was so interesting, I've never been this happy after watching any episode!

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by warriorprincess: 9:16pm On Aug 30, 2015
yay GO ANDERSON, pls does anyone know how much it is to vote
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Aitee1: 9:18pm On Aug 30, 2015
KingTom:

I'm not a performer on project fame undecided

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by apcpdpallscam(f): 9:19pm On Aug 30, 2015
phrezzz:
YES!WE DID IT THANK U TO ALL WHO CONTRIBUTED TO HIM I DID MY PART BY TRENDING BRINGBACKANDERSON YES! WOW WOW. POWER OF SOCIAL MEDIA
#bringbackanderson#we did it.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by warriorprincess: 9:22pm On Aug 30, 2015
homesteady:
I must vote for Anderson, I'll go and meet my neighbors that use MTN!

lol cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Omolola1(f): 9:24pm On Aug 30, 2015
Yesssssss!!

Having goose bumps is an expression of involuntary strong emotions. I had goose bumps throughout Anderson's performance..and that's the story of my life.

The guy is so co-ordinated, focused, calm, doesn't let the hype get into his head and thus affect his singing. He is just so disciplined.

Go Anderson!!
You were never supposed to have been evicted
Justice was served cheesy

Now I can watch Project Fame happily ever after grin

6 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 30, 2015
enemmo:

Maybe the cold water he claims he drank?
yea cold water is not friendly to any good voice anyday anytime
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by apcpdpallscam(f): 9:24pm On Aug 30, 2015
There was really an outcry over Anderson's exit n it's gud he was brought bak.Chike was dope today,Jeff,arewa as usual.deinde stil struggling n of course,Andre is always unbeatable.more fame n respect to pf.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by urchbarbie(f): 9:27pm On Aug 30, 2015
enemmo:

Maybe the cold water he claims he drank?
lolx.....just maybe wink
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by LaurelP(m): 9:27pm On Aug 30, 2015
The show is becoming really boring.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by apcpdpallscam(f): 9:32pm On Aug 30, 2015
homesteady:
I'm so proud of chikeee! I knew he'll make me proud one day gringrin
chike is bak,pray he continues ds way.seems u gave him peak milk grin grin grin
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by LaRochelle(f): 9:34pm On Aug 30, 2015
My favourite performances of the night were Chike's and Jeff's. Chile was uber clear in his singing...and oh, my Jeff, it was beautiful. Which was your favourite performance of the night?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by apcpdpallscam(f): 9:34pm On Aug 30, 2015
LaurelP:
why
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by warriorprincess: 9:34pm On Aug 30, 2015
LaurelP:

aaa why na
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by urchbarbie(f): 9:36pm On Aug 30, 2015
KingTom:

Arewa is the babe mehn!! grin
yh. she nailed it. but d stylist who packaged her wears was evil. gave her clothes dat didnt flater her physique n tummy
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by temitee4me(f): 9:39pm On Aug 30, 2015
LaRochelle:
My favourite performances of the night were Chike's and Jeff's. Chile was uber clear in his singing...and oh, my Jeff, it was beautiful. Which was your favourite performance of the night?
Child had d best performance to me,he's finally back with his sweet voice.pls,u all shd keep sending 5 to 306, the guy is talented
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by enemmo(f): 9:39pm On Aug 30, 2015
LaRochelle:

Everyone except Ada.I don't know whether it was the same perfomance me and Oga Bantu watched

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by LaurelP(m): 9:40pm On Aug 30, 2015
warriorprincess:

aaa why na
apcpdpallscam:
why

Dunno. Maybe the kinda songs they're performing.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by badinfluence: 9:40pm On Aug 30, 2015
Very happy anderson is back. But this just shows how effed up this show is. First, we witnessed the most unfair eviction in the history of reality shows. Then, seeing the mess they created, they bring him back without any solid cover story why. This unfortunately could cause other contestants to become envious of anderson. Well the organisers just had to clean up the mess they created some way.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by warriorprincess: 9:40pm On Aug 30, 2015
does anyone know how much it cost to vote and do we have to vote with MTN sim
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by KingTom(m): 9:40pm On Aug 30, 2015
urchbarbie:
yh. she nailed it. but d stylist who packaged her wears was evil. gave her clothes dat didnt flater her physique n tummy
Don't mind the mumu, but I loved her kaftan when she sang ojuelegba cool
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by LaurelP(m): 9:43pm On Aug 30, 2015
enemmo:

Everyone except Ada.I don't know whether it was the same perfomance me and Oga Bantu watched

Ada is deceiving them with her stage manouvres.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Alabsreal: 9:49pm On Aug 30, 2015
Yea my main man is back, Anderson nw I can enjoy d show.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by pearl360(f): 9:49pm On Aug 30, 2015
warriorprincess:
does anyone know how much it cost to vote and do we have to vote with MTN sim

Yep! It must be from an MTN sim card.
And it's just #50 per vote. tongue

You can try by texting 5 to 306 cheesy
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by warriorprincess: 9:50pm On Aug 30, 2015
wow Joy tried though in the beginning well done smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 9:50pm On Aug 30, 2015
Anderson had the best performance tonight hands down! a standing ovation from every single human in d building. + he got himself some new fans i tell u. did u watch dat girl in the gallary cry? oh yes. please action 2 to 306. God bless u.

3 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 9:52pm On Aug 30, 2015
Alabsreal:
Yea my main man is back, Anderson nw I can enjoy d show.
Vote 2 o abeg

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (132) (Reply)

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House / Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.