Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,548 members, 7,861,615 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:30 PM

MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread - TV/Movies (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread (279249 Views)

Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (132) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Emisco1(m): 10:07pm On Sep 13, 2015
love what Area said tho

that girl get mind sha

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by luvmijeje(f): 10:12pm On Sep 13, 2015
phrezzz:
Tbh the song didnt suit them. maybe a jeff and anderson. deinde spoilt the song.
Of cos he did.
NNiggar needs to be placed on auto tune life support.

See them! Anderson fans can never face the truth!

No be person be Arewa. Pearl is not in the same class as Arewa when it comes vocal dexterity but Arewa have to control his vocal power in order to compliment her partner. That ladies and gentlemen is the definition of a duet.

But Anderson want to show off and he showed us a flopped performance.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by ekanDamie: 10:14pm On Sep 13, 2015
macklef:

Haaa, a trio can never fault thats what friends are for. Dey did it well. Am sure u haven't listened to see u again. Anderson started well but he should have just stayed with d singing n let dehinde
Keep reading d rap speech.
Lol. I like how u use ur words. Dat rap was wack
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by uchezzz(f): 10:18pm On Sep 13, 2015
macklef:

smiley. I dint goto church jareh, i had sinful plans today that eventually dint work out.
May the good lord forgive me. Pls say Amen, i need it.
Amen ooh you really need it
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 13, 2015
luvmijeje:
Of cos he did.

No be person be Arewa. Pearl is not in the same class as Arewa when it comes vocal dexterity but Arewa have to control his vocal power in order to compliment her partner. That ladies and gentlemen is the definition of a duet.

Haba,don't talk about show off here o coz if he wanted to,you pple wouldn't even see dehinde's beard to pick honestly.. Arewa had to control her vocal power,yes but pearl stepped up big time,,she sangggggggg.. Dehinde's whole attitude was just lackluster, like he'd rather be doing anything else other than singing that song.. This isn't any anderson's fan thingy.. They(both of them) murdered an amazing soundtrack..

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by macklef(m): 10:28pm On Sep 13, 2015
luvmijeje:
Of cos he did.

Everyone knows am not mr andys fan. Even tho his begining to earn the title Mr as against Miss anderson wen he started.
He sang well on the duet but just as u hav said, oversabi made him consider rapping too, so he allowed dehinde drag him to his level as the chief of singing mediocrity

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by luvmijeje(f): 10:30pm On Sep 13, 2015
thatgurlvixen:

Haba,don't talk about show off here o coz if he wanted to,you pple wouldn't even see dehinde's beard to pick honestly.. Arewa had to control her vocal power,yes but pearl stepped up big time,,she sangggggggg.. Dehinde's whole attitude was just lackluster, like he'd rather be doing anything else other than singing that song.. This isn't any anderson's fan thingy.. They(both of them) murdered an amazing soundtrack..

You are talking! They both murdered that song but for anyone to accuse Dehinde alone is being biased.

3 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by luvmijeje(f): 10:37pm On Sep 13, 2015
macklef:

Everyone knows am not mr andys fan. Even tho his begining to earn the title Mr as against Miss anderson wen he started.
He sang well on the duet but just as u hav said, oversabi made him consider rapping too, so he allowed dehinde drag him to his level as the chief of singing mediocrity

You're hitting below the belt. Your so called chief of mediocrity beats thousands of contestants to make it to final 30. He did better to make it make to the final 16 Against all odds..... Against all campaign of calumny he made it to the final 7. That's is not my definition of mediocrity..... It's rather the definition of excellence.

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by enemmo(f): 10:39pm On Sep 13, 2015
Zuria:

Haba Aunty!!!!!

Enemmo, that was your best Collabo? You are evil o grin grin grin

Yes,I find it disturbing that every other collabo felt like the contestants were competing against each other. its a collabo for God's sakes. D one who is a powerhouse should tone down for the oda(eg Ada and Kumi,arewa and Pearl).Anderson gave Deinde enuff room to shine and vice versa.(they even took turns to rap).and am #team nobody.

3 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by TOOTSIEPOOPSIE(m): 10:40pm On Sep 13, 2015
enemmo:

Crush ke? At what age? I don't have any favourites dis season,but from my project fame experience,there is always an element of surprise in the finals.
yea!..like deinde being no1 followed by arewa then jeff..the rest can hustle for the other position...#teamibinu #ibinugang

Phrezz abeg knw bite me o cos I knw you'll be rooting for my head now

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by enemmo(f): 10:46pm On Sep 13, 2015
kaze4blues:

lol.....I actually meant Anderson can come 2nd after arewa. the first position will be clinched undisputably by arewa.

I forsee arewa Anderson jeff winning in dat order eventually.
they can't deny arewa d victory even despite the fact that she has a lower fans base compared to other contestants especially #teamanderson who bombard the internet every second drumming support for Anderson.

talent, exceptional performances and consistency has been paving the way for her.

I must have watched the sound of music a gazillion times.The 'climb every mountain' is supposed to be sang softly na.I almost started crying (and no,not good tears) and also Let it go. I think Pearl actually did better that Ada and Arewa,I really don't understand the tears and the standing ovation o.
its #teamarewa all dah way.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by TOOTSIEPOOPSIE(m): 10:48pm On Sep 13, 2015
phrezzz:
Tbh the song didnt suit them. maybe a jeff and anderson. deinde spoilt the song.
so Anderson doesn't have an iota of blame in the duet baa?..oga park well and go find something else doing
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 13, 2015
luvmijeje:

You are talking! They both murdered that song but for anyone to accuse Dehinde alone is being biased.

Yeah,, it may be biased but based on d attitude,,it is a well deserved bias.. I mean come on.. You're not asked to hit high notes,, just rap. R.A.P even meekmill that doesn't deserve to be called a rapper will do better dan what deinde did.. Showbiz doesn't mean acting like a surly child coz u don't like who you got paired up with or coz you don't like the song.. Moreso,whoever did the arrangement of their duet needs to be flogged,, there was no harmony, no chemistry, no biology, just d matchy costumes and mics and nothing more..
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by TOOTSIEPOOPSIE(m): 10:54pm On Sep 13, 2015
phrezzz:
Am not boasting, its what i know.
lool!..all his fans in cotonou abi??...Anderson is a joker jarey
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by macklef(m): 10:58pm On Sep 13, 2015
luvmijeje:

You're hitting below the belt. Your so called chief of mediocrity beats thousands of contestants to make it to final 30. He did better to make it make to the final 16 Against all odds..... Against all campaign of calumny he made it to the final 7. That's is not my definition of mediocrity..... It's rather the definition of excellence.
Young lady, i rooted for dehinde wen d house was still lively, ive voted for him before. I and alot
Of those who did, didnt vote him cos of his voice, rather it was his brand. He was cocky, he was lively thats what earned him top 7 'personality' not his voice. Decipher d diffence sweetheart.

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by luvmijeje(f): 11:04pm On Sep 13, 2015
thatgurlvixen:

Yeah,, it may be biased but based on d attitude,,it is a well deserved bias.. I mean come on.. You're not asked to hit high notes,, [b]just rap. R.A.P even meekmill that doesn't deserve to be called a rapper will do better dan what deinde did.. [/b]Showbiz doesn't mean acting like a surly child coz u don't like who you got paired up with or coz you don't like the song.. Moreso,whoever did the arrangement of their duet needs to be flogged,, there was no harmony, no chemistry, no biology, just d matchy costumes and mics and nothing more..

I've not heard the original soundtrack. But Eeeeeh I love Dehinde's slow rap........ Until Anderson came in to start rapping fast and I got lost. I think we'll have to disagree on who flopped most

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by TOOTSIEPOOPSIE(m): 11:05pm On Sep 13, 2015
ekanDamie:

yea!..you mean anderson's part yea?..I believe anderson who is the powerhouse shoulda sang the chorus and hook beautifully and let deinde rap flawlessly rather than him trying to steal all the shine from their duet!!!!...#shikena!!!
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by luvmijeje(f): 11:09pm On Sep 13, 2015
macklef:

Young lady, i rooted for dehinde wen d house was still lively, ive voted for him before. I and alot
Of those who did, didnt vote him cos of his voice, rather it was his brand. He was cocky, he was lively thats what earned him top 7 'personality' not his voice. Decipher d diffence sweetheart.

But did that earned him top 14 position? Did you hear what Cobham said about him yesterday? Dehinde may not be able to hit high note but he sure have a beautiful voice that deserve to among the elite 7. So we'll have to agree to disagree.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 13, 2015
luvmijeje:

I've not heard the original soundtrack. But Eeeeeh I love Dehinde's slow rap........ Until Anderson came in to start rapping fast and I got lost. I think we'll have to disagree on who flopped most

I give up.. May the person with the highest votes win.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by TOOTSIEPOOPSIE(m): 11:15pm On Sep 13, 2015
luvmijeje:

woh!...God bless you!! This are the kinda pple that should be commenting on here!!!

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by shumuel(m): 11:16pm On Sep 13, 2015
MTN Project Fame Season 8

On the list of 4 that would be going home with a Prize

both Ada and Arewa had saved themselves a spot right from the begining of the Show

Now Anderson came back, back with a bang to join the list, the list he was never believed or should i say never seen to be on

The fight now is between Dehinde and Jeff who were already on that list, also from the start but a tall dude came back with a waist and stole a spot, so would it be ''Ibinu'' Dehinde ooo or cute boy Jeff

Pearl and Kumi are beautiful faces with lovely voices to watch and listen to but i don't think they can ever meet the Prize bus

This Prize bus has only a seat left, who would it be ?

Just my own analysis, whats yours ?

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by macklef(m): 11:16pm On Sep 13, 2015
luvmijeje:

But did that earned him top 14 position? Did you heard what Cobham said about him yesterday? Dehinde may not be able to hit high note but he sure have a beautiful voice that deserve to among the elite 7. So we'll have to agree to disagree.

Dehindes yesterdays performance was my best. From d word go, he delivered awesomely.
But that was '' reggae'' just wat d nigar stands for, energy. He would be better off to do a duet with emekus titled janja vibration, but if he dares do a duet with Geoffrey titled because u love me, he would flop.
Dehinde is can be everything but not an Rnb singer , he should just look for terry G after project fame.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by macklef(m): 11:19pm On Sep 13, 2015
TOOTSIEPOOPSIE:
woh!...God bless you!! This are the kinda pple that should be commenting on here not some sick ass gays!!!

I didn't mention names oo
Be a man and mention names na, chicken boo
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Emisco1(m): 11:20pm On Sep 13, 2015
Anderson fan pls stay calm abeg.. was enjoying deinde slow rap. hearing his words immediately Anderson enta. I just ve to check if my YouTube was fast forwarding.. Anderson his good, but never you compare him to jeff, that dude is Cristal clear to hear. sweet vocal, not forgetting cutie facial look

LAST BULLET=> ONLY AREWA COMES CLOSE

#TEAM JEFF

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by luvmijeje(f): 11:24pm On Sep 13, 2015
macklef:

Dehindes yesterdays performance was my best. From d word go, he delivered awesomely.
But that was '' reggae'' just wat d nigar stands for, energy. He would be better off to do a duet with emekus titled janja vibration, but if he dares do a duet with Geoffrey titled because u love me, he would flop.
Dehinde is everything but not an Rnb singer, he should just look for terry G after project fame.

Before you say it Dehinde said it. He told us that he's more comfortable singing a reggae song. Everyone in that house has a strong point and a weak point except maybe Arewa which doesn't take their singing ability from them.

Funnily enough, Dehinde may even make it as a singer outside project fame that the so called great singers. Don't ever under estimate people in life.

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by TOOTSIEPOOPSIE(m): 11:25pm On Sep 13, 2015
thatgurlvixen:

Yeah,, it may be biased but based on d attitude,,it is a well deserved bias.. I mean come on.. You're not asked to hit high notes,, just rap. R.A.P even meekmill that doesn't deserve to be called a rapper will do better dan what deinde did.. Showbiz doesn't mean acting like a surly child coz u don't like who you got paired up with or coz you don't like the song.. Moreso,whoever did the arrangement of their duet needs to be flogged,, there was no harmony, no chemistry, no biology, just d matchy costumes and mics and nothing more..
look at you...A GROWN ASS BAMBA SPEWING SHIT!!!!
Come back to attack me and you'd have just proven my point
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Nickymezor(f): 11:27pm On Sep 13, 2015
Mehn Arewa is on fireeeee... I was totally blown away by her performance. The odas werent bad tho

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by macklef(m): 11:29pm On Sep 13, 2015
luvmijeje:

Before you say it Dehinde said it. He told us that he's more comfortable singing a reggae song. Everyone in that house has a strong point and a weak point except maybe Arewa which doesn't take their singing ability from them.

Funnily enough, Dehinde may even make it as a singer outside project fame that the so called great singers. Don't ever under estimate people in life.
We are sayin d same thing honey, do i have to put my palm on ur both chin and whisper this to u?

Dehinde has his style of music and if he explores it, he can blow. I know his voice is sha better than davido who is a grammy winner. But we know dehinde cant sing. Thats d bottom line.
Since my palms are already on ur chin. Should i just go ahead n kiss u good night?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Nickymezor(f): 11:32pm On Sep 13, 2015
ekanDamie:

Yeah, I noticed dat too... it didnt suit him @ all
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by TOOTSIEPOOPSIE(m): 11:33pm On Sep 13, 2015
macklef:

Dehinde is can be everything but not an Rnb singer , he should just look for terry G after project fame.
haba!!..dude??
Even Davido doesn't have a unique voice yet he still tops chart with his ruggedness

So far o based on showbiz Deinde seems to be the best man for the job

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 13, 2015
TOOTSIEPOOPSIE:
look at you...A GROWN ASS BAMBA SPEWING SHIT!!!!
Come back to attack me and you'd have just proven my point

And you would be? Coz I don't remember quoting you and mentioning you in any of my posts.. So it would do you a lot of good to quiet down and go get some rest aii
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by luvmijeje(f): 11:35pm On Sep 13, 2015
macklef:

We are sayin d same thing honey, do i have to put my palm on ur both chin and whisper this to u?

Dehinde has his style of music and if he explores it, he can blow. I know his voice is sha better than davido who is a grammy winner. But we know dehinde cant sing. Thats d bottom line.
Since my palms are already on ur chin. Should i just go ahead n kiss u good night?

For the record, we're not saying the same thing. Good night and no kissing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (132) (Reply)

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House / Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page.......

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.