Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,434 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread - TV/Movies (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread (277884 Views)

Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (132) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by loadux(f): 5:20pm On Sep 13, 2015
woooow arewa was the bomb today that performance simply blew me away, I guess we have another powerhouse in the competition.

I loved Anderson's performance he has really come out of his shell and we are beginning to see him as performer.

Though I liked Ada's song but I felt pearl type of voice would have been better for that song.

deinde was a bit boring today.

Jeffrey my guy totally brought the roof down.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 5:21pm On Sep 13, 2015
Best Performance both songs 1&2>>> Arewa, Anderson, Pearl, Jeff, Kumi, Ada, Deinde. yes ACCORDINLY. Pls guys 2 to 306. God bless you.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Aitee1: 5:25pm On Sep 13, 2015
okabe:

Nope it can't, the file is close to 500MB

shocked shocked shocked

I go stream am be that, soundcity really Bleep up last night sad
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 5:26pm On Sep 13, 2015
ITS WAR TIME GUYS. THE RACE IS NOW OFFICIALLY ON ON WHO GETS FAME TEAM ANDERSON PLS LESS TALK AND MORE VOTE. JUST 2WKS LEFT. 2 TO 306. PLS PLS PLS.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by loadux(f): 5:29pm On Sep 13, 2015
abeg u guys Una vote Arewa I think she deserves to win make Una text 3 to 306 make Una put ur money where ur mouth is

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by luvmijeje(f): 5:32pm On Sep 13, 2015
Arewaaaaaa! She's just extraordinary and exceptional! The babe is out of this world.
Do you guys heard when Arewaaaaaa told uncle Ben there's God in everything we do. I'm beginning to think there's truth in what some people said that Uncle Ben was being biased in selection of songs given to contestants.

Why the hell would uncle Ben pair Anderson and Dehinde with that kind of song. No chemistry! Nothing!

Kudos to Ada, Jeff and Kumi for the beautiful rendition of 'that's what friends are for'
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by inimitkel(m): 5:53pm On Sep 13, 2015
Arewa, Anderson & Jeff performances were spot on. Arewa has been the most consistent from onset, she sure deserves that top spot. Dehinde's performance may not have been that wow but it doesn't stop him from been amongst the winners...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by inimitkel(m): 5:56pm On Sep 13, 2015
Aitee1:

shocked shocked shocked

I go stream am be that, soundcity really Bleep up last night sad
U can actually download those videos on YouTube
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Zuria(f): 6:14pm On Sep 13, 2015
Individual performances of the night: Arewa, Jeff, Pearl, Anderson, Ada, Kumi & Deinde cool grin cool grin cheesy

Collabo of the night: Arewa & Pearl cool cool

Welldone to all the contestants.... grin grin

4 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by nitane25(f): 6:16pm On Sep 13, 2015
inimitkel:

I dnt knw how to download frm youTube!!!
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by macklef(m): 6:19pm On Sep 13, 2015
luvmijeje:
Arewaaaaaa! She's just extraordinary and exceptional! The babe is out of this world.
Do you guys heard when Arewaaaaaa told uncle Ben there's God in everything we do. I'm beginning to think there's truth in what some people said that Uncle Ben was being biased in selection of songs given to contestants.

Why the hell would uncle Ben pair Anderson and Dehinde with that kind of song. No chemistry! Nothing!

Kudos to Ada, Jeff and Kumi for the beautiful rendition of 'that's what friends are for'

I knew that colabo will flop. I nogo even watch am
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by macklef(m): 6:22pm On Sep 13, 2015
nitane25:
So, if i told u how to download, uld download a whole show of over 250mb.
If u are, illd teach u
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Aitee1: 6:35pm On Sep 13, 2015
inimitkel:

How do I do that please, I'm using an android phone, can't find the download link please help me locate it cry
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Aitee1: 6:38pm On Sep 13, 2015
macklef:

So, if i told u how to download, uld download a whole show of over 250mb.
If u are, illd teach u

I just finished streaming last night show and almost 400mb of my data gone, so teach me cos 250 is preferable
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by omowaleola(f): 6:40pm On Sep 13, 2015
Anderson really came out of his shell. He was able to put all together.
Arewa is ......I'm just speechless. She is always out of this world.
In my opinion, I want Arewa to win, follow by Anderson, Ada and Jeff shud share 3rd and 4th.
Kumi has served her commercial purpose for MTN, she can go and rest now. Pearl should become choir mistress at her church and Ibinu should be signed by D'banj. Let them be forming their swag there.

Uncle Ben is so partial I believe. You can imagine the songs he gave Jeff.
Lastly, Pearl and Arewa duo is the best for this night. The chemistry was lovely.

9 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by inimitkel(m): 6:42pm On Sep 13, 2015
Aitee1:

How do I do that please, I'm using an android phone, can't find the download link please help me locate it cry
Not directly from YouTube but with the aid of this http://en.savefrom.net/. Just copy the URL on YouTube & search for it on the link I gave U, dats all.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by inimitkel(m): 6:44pm On Sep 13, 2015
nitane25:
With the aid of this http://en.savefrom.net/. Just copy the URL on YouTube & search for it on the link I gave U, dats all.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Whytdot(f): 6:47pm On Sep 13, 2015
Uncle Ben is always giving Jeff good songs and Dehinde has never gotten a good song. They av been partial and its making it obvious that they already know who the winner is. Na them sabi sha. I won't waste my kobo on dem. Arewa tho...performer aye
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by mapsmatician(m): 6:55pm On Sep 13, 2015
To download youtube videos on andriod phone, use ucweb browser. There is an option for u to download directly.
Or better still...whenever u play d video via youtube, copy the link. Goto en.savefrom.net, when it opens, u will see a box to paste d link u initially copied. D click download n select d format/quality u want. Mp4 360 is a gud quality.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Aitee1: 7:02pm On Sep 13, 2015
inimitkel:

Not directly from YouTube but with the aid of this http://en.savefrom.net/. Just copy the URL on YouTube & search for it on the link I gave U, dats all.

It telling me download link not found angry sad
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Aitee1: 7:10pm On Sep 13, 2015
Whytdot:
Uncle Ben is always giving Jeff good songs and Dehinde has never gotten a good song. They av been partial and its making it obvious that they already know who the winner is. Na them sabi sha. I won't waste my kobo on dem. Arewa tho...performer aye
omowaleola:

Uncle Ben is so partial I believe. You can imagine the songs he gave Jeff.
Lastly, Pearl and Arewa duo is the best for this night. The chemistry was lovely.

Na today una eye clear about the partiality going on there since, when I said it earlier Jeff fans attack me.

Y'all should go on their twitter and Facebook pages and tell it to their faces that we're aware of the partiality especially in songs selection, they should shuffle the songs for the contestants to pick next season, it's a competition for crissake some shouldn't be favored with hits songs all day!
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by inimitkel(m): 7:16pm On Sep 13, 2015
Aitee1:

It does like that when the network ain't strong enough, keep trying it. Guess the link U copied for today's replay is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jD093I557xw&feature=youtu.be
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by macklef(m): 7:18pm On Sep 13, 2015
Aitee1:

I just finished streaming last night show and almost 400mb of my data gone, so teach me cos 250 is preferable

Na wa o. I wish i can be like u o. 400mb. Anyways, i guess u use a BB.
Downloading depends on the format downloded tho. I said over 250mb soit varies but i
Know it cant be lesser than that.

If u use a tablet or andriod fone, locate '' request for desktop site'' on the browser menu n click it.
Goto youtube. Com n search for d pf edition.
Wen u get to the point it is about to stream d video, quickly put ''ss'' infront of youtube e.g www.ssyoutube.com/watch_project_fame_anderson_evicted.

Then u can select whter mp4 or 3gb if u want crispy clear mp4 but if u wanna minimize data 3gp

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by macklef(m): 7:30pm On Sep 13, 2015
Aitee1:

Select, request for desktop site, it will appear download links
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 7:52pm On Sep 13, 2015
Anderson. ..... Wow! that was a wowing performance!

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 7:58pm On Sep 13, 2015
Ada isn't that awesome again! sad

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by kaze4blues(m): 7:59pm On Sep 13, 2015
no more eviction.

hoping to see my arewa clinching the 1st position. Make MTN no try rubbish.
no matter how hard uncle jeff tries to be partial.....I knw my arewa will carry the day eventually. she has been the most consistent since the beginning of this season's PF.

I can read meaning into the coded message arewa sent to uncle ben.....thr is god in everything we re doin
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 8:04pm On Sep 13, 2015
OMG! Arewa has killed meeeeeee! Damnnnn!
Arewa is the undisputed Queen Mother!

6 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by kaze4blues(m): 8:05pm On Sep 13, 2015
see standing ovation for arewa.

damnit.....my gal has won already. Anderson can come 2nd.
team arewa.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by 1wolex85: 8:08pm On Sep 13, 2015
Abeg, abeg, abeg, the show has ended, Arewa has won!!! And I beg in the name of God, don't put Anderson in the same sentence with Arewa again! She just has to win

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 8:12pm On Sep 13, 2015
kumi is a kill joy!

The difference between her performance and Arewa's own is clearer than day and night!
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by 1wolex85: 8:14pm On Sep 13, 2015
homesteady:
kumi is a kill joy!

The difference between her performance and Arewa's own is clearer than day and night!
LOL! If I was a contestant, I would never perform after Arewa

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (132) (Reply)

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House / Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.