Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,006 members, 7,863,634 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:06 PM

MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread - TV/Movies (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread (279468 Views)

Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (132) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by 1wolex85: 2:29pm On Sep 16, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oPJNKupQak

you guys need to watch the last 10 minutes of this video! Miss it, miss out!!!
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by viciati(m): 4:43pm On Sep 16, 2015
Mbok nditoeka ke Abasi... 2 is the number... #teamAnderson #teamPowerhouse

4 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by viciati(m): 4:44pm On Sep 16, 2015
Mbok nditoeka ke Abasi... 2 is the number... #teamAnderson #teamPowerhouse.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 5:15pm On Sep 16, 2015
Jeff kissed Preal! why my preal my lowkey crush. Epic tho!
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by 1wolex85: 5:25pm On Sep 16, 2015
phrezzz:
Jeff was ready to go the full hog mehn
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 16, 2015
phrezzz:

Nothing happened jor. Pearl is very conscious of the cameras and the mics
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 6:22pm On Sep 16, 2015
1wolex85:
Jeff was ready to go the full hog mehn
Swear down
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by olenime(m): 6:48pm On Sep 16, 2015
Ehnehn? Konji don dey catch dis boyz oh...
Sorry, are they allowed to knack? And how can I suscribe for d knacking section?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Aitee1: 7:09pm On Sep 16, 2015
So they've turn the academy into bba shocked

Shola and Debby started it last season, i guess that's the reason uncle Ben and miss Ige were always harsh with her, Pearl should watch it!!!
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by AbuadStudent(m): 7:21pm On Sep 16, 2015
phrezzz:

Lion, where did you see it?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 7:33pm On Sep 16, 2015
AbuadStudent:

Lion, where did you see it?
Open the link iwolex85 posted
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by AbuadStudent(m): 7:36pm On Sep 16, 2015
This one mad

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by AbuadStudent(m): 8:14pm On Sep 16, 2015
This jeff na bad guy aswear...twale for the guy abeg
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by warriorprincess: 9:19pm On Sep 16, 2015
1wolex85:

If you think Chike isn't talented, then you don't know music. Your Anderson that is now voting Kumi, when all the girls voted Joy, it was this same Chike and Deinde that voted for him, now he broke ranks and went to vote woman, issorait, let's see how it goes. Based on performances since week one, without any bias, Arewa should clinch this, she has done every song well.

abeg Im even glad that he does not do gender voting
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 16, 2015
I can't believe I wasted money voting for that Jeff... Should've kept it for Anderson. at least he won't betray me and do bba. ..#Powerhouse #2 to 306
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by mapsmatician(m): 11:55pm On Sep 16, 2015
viciati:
Mbok nditoeka ke Abasi... 2 is the number... #teamAnderson #teamPowerhouse.

daaah...Ikpa! 11 is d number. Kpong mkpò dò
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Tingles(m): 12:05am On Sep 17, 2015
Chai! To think that Jeff and Pearl were the ones that sang the loudest in the church...

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by joywendy(f): 12:07am On Sep 17, 2015
una still dey watch..... grin

jeff and pearl? shocked shocked i wont say anything till sat.....

love their performance last sun!

pls is there anywhere i can download their performance online
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by RhemaQuinn(f): 12:12am On Sep 17, 2015
Tingles:
Chai! To think that Jeff and Pearl were the ones that sang the loudest in the church...
Funny you
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Nobody: 12:15am On Sep 17, 2015
Tingles:

Devils always come in sheep's clothing😃😃😃
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by AbuadStudent(m): 12:28am On Sep 17, 2015
More o! Later pearl will run to deinde's side..I think she had a role to play btw their fight sef

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by gara11(f): 4:55am On Sep 17, 2015
swann:
I can't believe I wasted money voting for that Jeff... Should've kept it for Anderson. at least he won't betray me and do bba. ..#Powerhouse #2 to 131
welcm 2 teampowerhouse, its 2 to 306 not 131

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Nobody: 5:33am On Sep 17, 2015
gara11:
welcm 2 teampowerhouse, its 2 to 306 not 131
Thank u dear... smiley
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by incredu: 6:51am On Sep 17, 2015
Kumi will jealous die! See her staring.

This Pearl girl sha. Her konji was from Day 1. Flirting with younger men.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by JojoBlue(f): 7:00am On Sep 17, 2015
My own is that the should realize that this is a family show and children watch this.
Abeg make dem no turn am to BBA
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by incredu: 8:07am On Sep 17, 2015
JojoBlue:
My own is that the should realize that this is a family show and children watch this.
Abeg make dem no turn am to BBA

It won't get to that. They can edit it out.

Obviously, u don't put young single people in a house for a month, and expect nothing will happen.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by gengen118: 10:08am On Sep 17, 2015
I think gettv uploaded the video to give us an insight to what caused the fight between Jeff n dehinde. Well I jus hop it won't affect Jeff n pearl's votes, jeff is one of my favourite.. N Nigerians r conservative in matters like this.. The funny part is the camera keep switching between pearl n Jeff doing their loveydovey and Ada singing praises and a very quiet and focus Anderson..
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by AbuadStudent(m): 10:33am On Sep 17, 2015
gengen118:
I think gettv uploaded the video to give us an insight to what caused the fight between Jeff n dehinde. Well I jus hop it won't affect Jeff n pearl's votes, jeff is one of my favourite.. N Nigerians r conservative in matters like this.. The funny part is the camera keep switching between pearl n Jeff doing their loveydovey and Ada singing praises and a very quiet and focus Anderson..

Yeah, I think at some point Jeff was forming vex with pearl, which I'm sure..must have irritated deinde

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Emisco1(m): 12:59pm On Sep 17, 2015
swann:
I can't believe I wasted money voting for that Jeff... Should've kept it for Anderson. at least he won't betray me and do bba. ..#Powerhouse #2 to 306
abegi ..GERRARAHIA MEHN FR REAL.. As if uve ever voted fr him before, so don't say rubbish to favour your man

LAST BULLET=> TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT.. #JEFF TILL GOT D VOICE

ATLEAST 2FACE DID WORSE AND TILL RMAIN FANS FAVOURITE...

#whistle out of thread

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 17, 2015
Emisco1:
abegi ..GERRARAHIA MEHN FR REAL.. As if uve ever voted fr him before, so don't say rubbish to favour your man

LAST BULLET=> TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT.. #JEFF TILL GOT D VOICE

ATLEAST 2FACE DID WORSE AND TILL RMAIN FANS FAVOURITE...

#whistle out of thread
Frankly, it was because of Jeff I started watching project fame 'cause I have never had any interest for it but I saw his audition in Abuja and I was taken away. As for voting... I'm pretty sure it's up to 5k. Talk about throwing pearls to a pig.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by mapsmatician(m): 4:42pm On Sep 17, 2015
If Jeff doesn't DELIVER Pearl in dat house, he will fall my hand. I like his style. Lol...18yrs old boy wey no dey fear.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by KingOfFTC(m): 7:43pm On Sep 17, 2015
Team Dehinde!!!!!!! Bleep others!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (132) (Reply)

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House / Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page.......

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.