Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:34 AM

MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread - TV/Movies (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread (279711 Views)

Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (132) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by incredu: 9:52pm On Sep 18, 2015
macklef:

Tell that to serena Williams n nicki minaj over drake. Just to mention dos u can relate with.
Its not a new thing at all. Get over it

No one is even condemning her sef or calling her names. We are only stating the facts as it is. Just that some ppl here feel a need to defend her. Who send una work?

Anybody wey wan catch feelings with whoever is free to do so.

Our own job is to observe and 'comment'. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by nitane25(f): 10:22pm On Sep 18, 2015
lordthree:

abeg she is older and should know better, kissing an 18 year old on air shamelessly

okay she is classy doing that
whatevr! So 18 shudnt knw beta? Tseeeeeeeeeew #baseless
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by nitane25(f): 10:24pm On Sep 18, 2015
lordthree:

abeg she is older and should know better, kissing an 18 year old on air shamelessly

whatevr! So 18 shudnt knw beta? Tseeeeeeeeeew #baseless bias talk......vry vry bias!!
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by nitane25(f): 10:25pm On Sep 18, 2015
lordthree:

whatevr! So 18 shudnt knw beta? Tseeeeeeeeew #baseless bias talk......vry vry bias!!
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by nitane25(f): 10:25pm On Sep 18, 2015
TOOTSIEPOOPSIE:
bruh!...I agree with you but let @nitane25 come and reply you

Meanwhile keep texting 7 to 306 and 7 o 1745

Ciao!!!
meaning what
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by nitane25(f): 10:26pm On Sep 18, 2015
Zuria:
Okay people...its a musical show not a morality contest, stop hating!!!

Vote and stop being morality police officers undecided undecided
help me tell dese hypocrites on here. As if they r any beta
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by nitane25(f): 10:29pm On Sep 18, 2015
TOOTSIEPOOPSIE:
And I officially like your style

You'd come on here,,,likesome posts, quote those that piss you off, comment and off you go again
so does others....no1 lives online. Not comn on here2diss any......its coMmon sense.....I hate hypocrisy!!!!....n I wnt kp shut2pls any1..

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by nitane25(f): 10:30pm On Sep 18, 2015
macklef:

Tell that to serena Williams n nicki minaj over drake. Just to mention dos u can relate with.
Its not a new thing at all. Get over it
I taya.......
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by nitane25(f): 10:32pm On Sep 18, 2015
safarigirl:
I'd rather a controversial Pearl than a boring Anderson or whoever y'all are rooting for to win this failed music show. They should just re-model this show like BBA since there's more drama in the house than the actual competition, it hasn't been a music show since after Season 3. At least naija hypocrites will have who to pour their frustrations on everyday
hahahahahahahahah 9ja hypocrites my sis oo.....d type dt fingers female toddlers too wil come here.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by nitane25(f): 10:44pm On Sep 18, 2015
AbuadStudent:
But it wasn't that big of a kiss actually, People just needed something to feed on
bami soofun won
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 10:48pm On Sep 18, 2015
DON JAZZY is too humble. tune in to NTA Now
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by nitane25(f): 10:49pm On Sep 18, 2015
incredu:

No one is even condemning her sef or calling her names. We are only stating the facts as it is. Just that some ppl here feel a need to defend her. Who send una work?

Anybody wey wan catch feelings with whoever is free to do so.

Our own job is to observe and 'comment'. grin grin grin
yes....I'm one of dem dt feels d need to defend her cos of what I saw sm1 typ.......grab d grab-ables guy.....that ws a total castigation of d lady...I am sensitv2hypocrisy.......was it not ignited by sm1.....young or old......I gv myslf work.....it doesn't affect u....so observ n cntinue commentn al u like.....free world.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by TOOTSIEPOOPSIE(m): 10:51pm On Sep 18, 2015
AbuadStudent:
But it wasn't that big of a kiss actually, People just needed something to feed on
Exactly!..Mtn discovered pple aint so much interested in the show no more so they decided to give a little sneak peak to y'all so you can gossip and want to watch more of it
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by nitane25(f): 11:14pm On Sep 18, 2015
TOOTSIEPOOPSIE:
Exactly!..Mtn discovered pple aint so much interested in the show no more so they decided to give a little sneak peak to y'all so you can gossip and want to watch more of it
SHOWBIZ .......
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by nellyalph: 12:05am On Sep 19, 2015
Ehhhhhm........ You guys are busy attacking pearl and defending Jeff and y'all forgot to mention that Don jazzy came into the house?
IMO, that was the most lively visit these contestants had gotten since the onset of the show.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by imoniyi(f): 2:15am On Sep 19, 2015
chai
i just watched jeff nd pearl scene.it not that bad BUT its a public show every1 is watching.
jeff is very funny oo nd pearl is madly in love obvious.
jeff no get respect for snr he was shouting at pearl to bad because she was rehearsing with deinde.mayb that caused the fight.
over to andy's case imagine mummy j told andy to sit at the dining because anderson didnt go downstairs to help kumi on time wen she was vomitting..unfair sha
nd jimmy jatt came oo..i have a feeling their personal composition is gonna be awesome
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by TOYNEX(f): 5:23am On Sep 19, 2015
BEAD MAKING ONLINE TRAINING HERE>>>
Introducing another HOUSE for bead making online training like we had before on NAIRALAND site here >>>
. https://www.nairaland.com/1870764/synergy-thread-professional-bead-wireworks

CREATIVITY IS ABOUT DEVELOPMENT- DON'T BE LEFT OUT OF THE TREND - STRIVE TO KNOW MORE
@
http://rotadbeadsanddecor..com.ng/p/ewhatsapp.html?m=1

to know the NEW TRAINING PLATFORM and HOW IT WORKS.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 8:16am On Sep 19, 2015
You heard it here first. the winner of MTN Project fame will be btw Anderson or Jeff. am ready to make that bet baby!!!
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 8:18am On Sep 19, 2015
Mainwhile i look forward to the Anderson song produced by cobhams. voting lines are closed for dis week but thanks to everybody who voted for Powerhouse.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 8:22am On Sep 19, 2015
And as for the Pearl and Jeff issue. haters get a life. they are two grown adult who i believe love eachother. so no big deal if pearl kissed jeff and i dont think that would make her loose votes.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by incredu: 9:18am On Sep 19, 2015
phrezzz:
And as for the Pearl and Jeff issue. haters get a life. they are two grown adult who i believe love eachother. so no big deal if pearl kissed jeff and i dont think that would make her loose votes.

This is supposed to be straightforward. But it's not. Pearl kissed Jeff. Ruby smooched Jeff. Do you now see the problem?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 9:22am On Sep 19, 2015
Damnnnn! I'm missing plenty things oh
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by incredu: 9:23am On Sep 19, 2015
phrezzz:
You heard it here first. the winner of MTN Project fame will be btw Anderson or Jeff. am ready to make that bet baby!!!

I can't see Anderson winning. No guy is winning. I really can't look beyond Arewa and Ada at this moment.

Except something dramatic happens.

No offence! I used to like Anderson too. But he has reached his peak, and has not given a better performance since "Story of My Life" ; and I mean d version he sang when he thought he was evicted, NOT d one he sang when he returned.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by incredu: 9:25am On Sep 19, 2015
EPL by day. PF by night. Nice weekend everyone!

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 10:20am On Sep 19, 2015
incredu:

I can't see Anderson winning. No guy is winning. I really can't look beyond Arewa and Ada at this moment.

Except something dramatic happens.

No offence! I used to like Anderson too. But he has reached his peak, and has not given a better performance since "Story of My Life" ; and I mean d version he sang when he thought he was evicted, NOT d one he sang when he returned.
Shey its u that is voting abi fans?or u think the judges have a say in who the winner wud b?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 10:26am On Sep 19, 2015
Incredu i dont even think anderson has reached his peak. wait for his personal composition. the songs he get aint even popular yet he manages to kill his performance. the winner is known through the highest vote and i think all team anderson around the world are doing a great job.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 10:33am On Sep 19, 2015
Incredu, Arewa doesnt have that big fans factor. it explains y she was on probation Last 2wks. except a miracle happens she would win and i am saying dis with an unbiased mind. the best bet from a girl wining has to b ada
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by mzpetite(f): 10:37am On Sep 19, 2015
Dis pearl sef. I dislike her. only God knws what she was telln don jazzy
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 10:38am On Sep 19, 2015
Mainwhile all the people i have always supported won. Iyanya, Chidinma,Ayo, Olawale. Anderson(?)
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 10:40am On Sep 19, 2015
incredu:

This is supposed to be straightforward. But it's not. Pearl kissed Jeff. Ruby smooched Jeff. Do you now see the problem?
I dont c a problem. he voted ruby out remember? shows he loves pearl
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Enochwrites: 10:46am On Sep 19, 2015
personally i dnt have anything against pearl and jeff...it is those who have bin faulting thm i've got few words for....

even in dis 21st century, our mentality hasn't changed... what's in a kiss? these guys are surrounded by cameras all day, its nt lyk they've got any privacy.

and here's a question...can anyone tell me a clearer way they cud have shown their feelings?

d only hiccup, for me, is d age barrier which does nt always matter

who knows how long they've been hiding these feelings....i would only commend them for waiting till they no longer get to be evicted....
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by gara11(f): 11:20am On Sep 19, 2015
phrezzz:
I dont c a problem. he voted ruby out remember? shows he loves pearl
how can him votin Ruby out show he loves Pearl?

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (132) (Reply)

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House / Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.