Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,222 members, 7,860,414 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:40 AM

247newsreporters's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 247newsreporters's Profile / 247newsreporters's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Politics / Police Officer Mistakes His Own Colleague For Robber, Shoots Him Dead In Enugu by 247newsreporters: 12:16pm On Jul 04, 2018
A police officer has mistaken his own colleague for a robber, shooting him dead in the city of Enugu.. continue Reading @ http://www.247newsreports.com/2018/07/shocking-police-officer-mistakes-his.html?m=1
Politics / Ex-president Obasanjo Becomes Lecturer At National Open University Of Nigeria by 247newsreporters: 12:03pm On Jul 04, 2018
After bagging Ph.D in Christian Theology, former Nigerian president Olusegun Obasanjo has returned to National Open University of Nigeria as a lecturer.
Ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo has assumed office as a lecturer at the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN), as he inspected his office space at the Abeokuta Study Centre on Tuesday.. Read His Reason for the action Here @ http://www.247newsreports.com/2018/07/ex-president-obasanjo-becomes-lecturer.html?m=1

Politics / FG Proscription Of IPOB Indrectly Tags Me, An Igbo Man A Terrorist-nwodo by 247newsreporters: 7:47am On Jul 01, 2018
Chief John Nnia Nwodo, the President General of Ohanaeze Ndigbo, at the weekend said that the declaration of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) as a terrorist organisation was an attempt by the Federal Government to profile Igbo people at the international security arena.
Nwodo stated this while delivering a lecture at the Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) Business School, Enugu, on Saturday.
He also re-affirmed Ohanaeze’s utmost belief in the call for.....read more@ http://www.247newsreports.com/2018/07/im-now-realising-my-foolishness-fg.html?m=1

Politics / Re: We’ll Die With You If You Come, IPOB Warns Buhari Ahead Of His Visit To Aba by 247newsreporters: 9:43pm On Jun 30, 2018
sai baba
Politics / We’ll Die With You If You Come, IPOB Warns Buhari Ahead Of His Visit To Aba by 247newsreporters: 4:42pm On Jun 29, 2018
The Indigenous People of Biafra, also known to be (IPOB) has asked President Buhari to stay away from Biafraland else there will be bloodshed. Buhari is scheduled to visit Ebonyi state on Tuesday, and Anambra the day after.
In a statement sent on Monday, Emma Powerful, IPOB spokesman, said “we (IPOB members) will die with him should he set his foot on the sacred land of Biafra.
Tuesday 14th November 2017 will be recorded in history as a very bloody day should that Jubril masquerading as Buhari attempt to land on Biafran soil,” the statement read.
“He is coming to mock us and to urinate on the graves of our 91 brethren his Operation Python Dance killed in Abia State Nigeria.
He is coming to show us that power belongs to the north and people like Nnia Nwodo and Dave Umahi are in charge over their conquered territory and defeated people of Biafra land.

He has come to tell us we are forever slaves in his Reign!!!
We are not fools! He better Listens before it becomes too late.

Related posts:
Catholic priest shot, students beaten as herdsmen attack seminary
Ex-Senate President's Son Dies From Cold In America
Salah 100 Percent Ready For World Cup Start
FG Increases Super Eagles’ Winning Bonus By $5,000 To Spur Them To Victory
Buhari govt allegedly orders recruitment of ex-Boko Haram members into police, army
Read Also BREAKING News: Ex-Gov. Mimiko Officially Returns To LP Without National Chairman's Support (Photos) Read more: http://www.247newsreports.com/2018/06/well-die-with-you-if-you-come-ipob.html?m=1
Crime / Boko Haram Leader, Shekau, Goes Blind by 247newsreporters: 3:52pm On Jun 29, 2018
The leader of the dreaded Boko Haram, Abubakar Shekau, is being reported to have gone blind; forcing him to appoint Ba’ana Alhaji Madu Katakauma (alias Abu Fatima) as his successor.

ALEDEH.com, revealed that Shekau, who was deputy leader to Mohammed Yusuf until the Boko Haram founder was executed in 2009, is critically ill, cannot walk, completely blind and incapacitated.
Shekau was therefore said to have appointed his successor in a surprising decision on Saturday, June 23, 2018, to sustain the arms struggle in the North. It was gathered that the appointment has been causing dissent from some other commanders.

Until his appointment, Abu Fatima was one of the key commanders of the Boko-Haram terrorist group.
REVEALED: 3 natural ways to get stronger erections, last 25minutes on bed, and increase manhood size without using drugs. Also,Natural Prostrate Enlargement Remedy
The ailment is coming weeks after Falmata, the mother of Shekau, said she does not know if her son is dead or alive.

Shekau’s mother, who made this comment during an interview with VOA Hausa Service, stressed that she saw her son last fifteen (15) years ago.
Falmata said her son left the village for Maiduguri, Borno State, in search of Islamic knowledge, where he met with Mohammed Yusuf, founder of the sect, and thereafter stayed away from her.

She had declared: “I don’t know whether he is dead or alive, only God knows. I have not seen him in the last 15 years,” she said during an interview which took place in Shekau, a village in Yobe State.
“I did not set my eyes on him since he came into contact with Mohammed Yusuf.
“I know he is my son, and everyone knows a mother’s love for her son, but our attitude to life is different… He has thrown many people into disasters. Where can I find him to draw his attention? He has thrown many people into violence, but I ask God to guide me.” read more: http://www.247newsreports.com/2018/06/boko-haram-leader-shekau-goes-blind.html?m=1
Travel / Foolishness Killed Those That Died In Lagos Tanker Explosion – Eyewitness by 247newsreporters: 3:45pm On Jun 29, 2018
Following the fatal accident that occurred on the Otedola Bride, an eyewitness who was present at the scene has attributed the death of victims of the incident to foolishness.
According to the eyewitness who claimed he lost his phone in the incident, it wasn’t that tanker driver’s fault, as a commercial bus dropped off passenger where there was no bus stop and got into a fast lane without looking at his side mirror.
His tweets on the Lagos tanker explosion reads;
lost my phone to that berger tanker accident yesterday. First it wasn’t that tanker drivers fault, a commercial bus dropped off passenger where there was no bustop and entered d fast land back without looking at his side mirror Tread
The tanker guy tried avoiding an accident but look at what happened at the end, he stepped on his brakes, hit the partition and tripped over, now here is d part that got me like we are really mad in d country, ignorance kill all the people that died
that tanker didn’t explode immediately, people had 1min to save themselves, every minute counts in a n accident, people were trying to save their cars instead of their lives, there was a camry infront of the tanker, man was actually trying to reverse his car, he was so foolish
Save yourself and savage the car later, fire and electricity are like the same, from one path to the other, now assumption kill us for this country, people were in their car making videos instead of running away, fire started, panic sets in, I watched as people got burnt
It became a struggle contest, who’s gonna come out first, fire rounded them up, what they should have done first, dey did it last and paused with their lives, may their soul rest in peace.. But foolishness killed those that died on that bridge… God forgive all their sins. Alot of spelling errors…. I was typing with anger…

read more: http://www.247newsreports.com/2018/06/oolishness-killed-those-that-died-in.html?m=1

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.