Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,215 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Rochas Needs To Apologise To The Black Race - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Needs To Apologise To The Black Race (552 Views)

Sheriff Has 7 Days To Apologise To Jonathan For Walking Out On Him - PDP Youths / Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) / Akpabio Refuses To Apologise To Goje In The Senate Over Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rochas Needs To Apologise To The Black Race by Kasiem2: 11:41pm On Jul 26, 2015
For an acclaimed political leader who owing to his political office has a very critical symbol placed on him to descend to this level of sycophancy, he has generally portrayed the black race as a worthless race that see the white race as their gods.

If nothing is done in this regard, I think the white would always treat us with their colonial mentality.

So, I think there's an urgent need on the part of okorocha to issue an apology not just to imo state but the entire black race.

No local blog in the United States ever recognised the presence of this our leaders but here is okorocha celebrating a handshake with someone who enjoys the boko haram menace cos we've refused buying into their gay proposal.

I think this joke is too much to be endured

Re: Rochas Needs To Apologise To The Black Race by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 26, 2015
LOL.. For wetting na Op, make una leave my Rocha alone o. cheesy
Re: Rochas Needs To Apologise To The Black Race by Benndted(m): 11:46pm On Jul 26, 2015
See as him dey smile like goat weh dey on fire.
Re: Rochas Needs To Apologise To The Black Race by chocolateme(f): 11:48pm On Jul 26, 2015
What is colonization? Colonization is the system of ruling in west Africa ever before the incursion of the colonial masters..
Rochas is just a black horse. He would have humbly and gratefully bent down for Obama to climb his back and ride him as a horse.
Re: Rochas Needs To Apologise To The Black Race by Kasiem2: 11:51pm On Jul 26, 2015
I heard the guy is celebrating his return from the USA at national arts theatre.

This why the whites do not see us as anything. Lalasticlala, ishilove I'm very serious with this thread o
Re: Rochas Needs To Apologise To The Black Race by Dim007(m): 11:52pm On Jul 26, 2015
Lmao...this man just dey fall my hand

(1) (Reply)

What Nairalanders Said About Buhari In 2007 / PHOTO: Unknown Murdered Lady Dumped At Refuse Dump In Ogun State / Man Who Killed His Friend Says He Mistook Him For Animal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.