Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

'oga Abeg Sir' - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 'oga Abeg Sir' (753 Views)

Oga Police (season 1) / My Taxi Experience - Make Una Help Me Judge This Case Abeg (A Must Read) / The Brouhaha Of Oga Martins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'oga Abeg Sir' by richieray: 9:19am On Jul 27, 2015
Just in bed struggling with dysania,wish the weekend could have been longer,so it's another Monday morning I felt within,The working week has just begun..Still battling with dysania within my magnetic bed that has glued me down,only for the litany calls from our Muslim brothers to forcefully bring me out from bed,Thereafter I did my normal routine chores,And rushed out like every other person in pursuit of daily bread.
Waited patiently for the next brt bus to arrive so I could board and move on,luckily for me the bus arrived and I got my ticket,thereafter I sat quietly looking through the window only for my ears to draw my attention to a scene and my eyes fed me afterwards.. It was a collision between a tricycle (keke napep) rider and two military men on bike,of which the military men were at fault simply because they weren't patient enough..
Immediately the whole place became a piazza,both men came down and pummel the tricycle rider even when he was not at fault..the onlookers stopped by to plea all to no avail,they hit him heavily, And turned themselves to mini god,with aged men and women begging' oga abeg sir' for them to free the man,but still they continued...Then I thought within me,perhaps they wanted the poor man to bleed so they could term him 'bloody civilian' before they could free him.my eyes couldn't feed me more to see the crescendo of the scene as it was our turn to move.
My question is, what measurements can the society or government put in place to avoid assault from this uniform men.
Re: 'oga Abeg Sir' by Deluxewize(m): 10:27am On Jul 27, 2015
The government doesn't bother since they use them as well to intimidate the masses,you and I who makes the society are also afraid to chant freedom.

(1) (Reply)

EPISODE 8: Eke(python) '...the War Begins... By Joy Akosa / Olajumoke Orisaguna: A Reason To Keep Believing! / Three Amazing Stories To Teach You The Wisdom Of A Heart. #3 Will Make You Cry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.