Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,439 members, 7,836,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Welcome To Our Do You Know Segment Featuring Victor Moses - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Welcome To Our Do You Know Segment Featuring Victor Moses (388 Views)

Victor Moses Reunites With Teammate As Chelsea Flies Stars To Leicester. PICS / Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos / Sunday Oliseh Meets With Victor Moses In London.....photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Welcome To Our Do You Know Segment Featuring Victor Moses by 080football(m): 9:25am On Jul 27, 2015
Do you know that Moses said he will score in his second preseason game after hitting the word work and having an impressive game in his first preseason game against New York Red Bulls ?

Do you know that he scored in his second game? He scored the equalizer against PSG last night. Chelsea went on to win on penalties.

Do you know that Moses scored on his full debut for Chelsea after signing from Wigan Athletic?

Do you know that Moses played for England Under 17, 19 and Under 21 sides before deciding to play for Nigeria?

Do you know that Moses scored 2 goals in his first game for Nigeria and Nigeria needed to beat Ethiopia to qualify for AFCON?

Do you know that Moses' uncle took him out of Nigeria at the age of 11 after his parents were killed in one of the riots in Nigeria?

When asked about his parents, and why he chose to represent a country where his parents were brutally killed and not the country, England that adopted him, he answered
MOSES: “ I am not representing the people that killed my parents because they are not Nigerians". Nigerians are those who love Nigerians so much than to speak bad or harm a fellow country person. They are people like myself who forgive wrongs done to them, who love their country and her citizens very much. That's the Nigerian I know because that's the Nigerian that I am and my love for her is more than the hatred to the people who hurt me"

Are you a true Nigerian? go to our page www.080football.com for other intersting and inspiring posts.
Re: Welcome To Our Do You Know Segment Featuring Victor Moses by yahaya1(m): 9:59am On Jul 27, 2015
Become a data reseller without a Kobo. Contact 08182304831 via whatapp

(1) (Reply)

Highlights From Psg's 2-0 Win Over Manchester United / Wenger Welcomes Tougher Action On Feigning Injury. / Clyne Vs Darmian: Weekend’s Debut Assessment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.