Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

My Condition For Buhari Bokoharam Negotiation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Condition For Buhari Bokoharam Negotiation (361 Views)

Francis Mgboh, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Writes Orji Uzor Kalu For His Negotiation / Niger Delta Avengers Give Nigerian Government Condition For Ceasefire. / Opinion: Why Nigerians Should Reject Bokoharam Negotiation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Condition For Buhari Bokoharam Negotiation by mekaboy(m): 10:35am On Jul 27, 2015
If buhari will negotiate with terrorists and release those detained for the chibok girls and accept those who sureender, grant them amnesty, Then i think he should release every single Nigerian in prison all over Nigeria.

Because everyone who is in prison for one crime or the other , did it for a reason. Whether they are armed robbers, kidnappers etc. They did what they did for a reason.

It will be very unfair to keep those who commited crimes for a reason in prison and release those who kill Nigerians day and night for no reason.

Im not saying the chibok girls should not be released, but i am saying, are they worth more than the countless Nigerians that have been killed? To allow bokoharam members to go free?

They killed our soldiers, rendered their children fatherless, killed countless Nigerians and destroyed properties. After all that they just indicate interest to surrender and we welcome them with both hands?

It will be unfair to both the victims and all those in prison for one crime or the other.

So if buhari will accept to release those in prison and accept the ones that surrender, he should as well pardon every other criminal in prison nationwide.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians On Twitter Reacts To Oshiomole's Allegation That Exminister Stole $6bn / Photos: Children At IDP Camps In Borno Need Immediate Medical Attention / PDP Accuses New DSS Boss Of Hounding Electoral Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.